flacape 发表于 2017-1-23 18:51

忍不住翻译一下tyll(innerfidelity)力挺边总的文章

本帖最后由 flacape 于 2017-1-23 18:51 编辑

haifiman产品定价换代等问题惹毛了老外,tyll绝对处于好意,写了一篇力挺边总的文章。但是由于老外傻白甜的天性,身不由己的写了一遍高端黑,越看越有喜剧效果,忍不住跟诸位分享一下
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/ces-2017-upcoming-hifiman-edition-6-and-re2000-flagships#4jdoJuRCA0IdAeOz.97
原文本来是要介绍新产品,结果……
HiFiMAN was showing a prototype of an upcoming new flagship planar magnetic: The Edition 6 ($6000). They also were showing a prototype single dynamic driver IEM called the RE2000 ($2000).This move evidently crossed some sort of tripping point and triggered a firestorm of reaction from the headphone enthusiast community. Some of the response can be found in threads at Head-Fi.org, Superbestaudiofriends.org, and Head-Case.org. Unfortunately, looking now you will not see the full force and vehemence of the dialog as the Head-Fi thread is now locked and has been heavily moderated with the most intense posts removed, and the SBAF thread is locked with ongoing chat tucked away in a more private forum area without casual outside access.
两款新品的定价直接引爆了几大耳机论坛,headfi直接锁帖删帖,sbaf取消相关帖子对游客可见。
当然冰冻三尺非一日之寒,什么原因呢?

Stop with the relentless introduction of flagships doubling of price every time.
Coming out with HE1000 and Edition X version 2 products so quickly devalues the worth of previous owners headphones. It makes owners feel like they bought the right to Beta test the product.
If you're going to make an expensive flagship product it needs to look the part. Build quality on current $1000+ models is under par.
There are too many reliability problems and your customer service sucks.丫的你每次定价都翻倍
2代上市太快,初代买家感觉买了beta版(其实感觉就直接瞧瞧换产品完事,几大厂都这么搞,只要外形不变,声音变了,老烧还可以炒一把初代高价出货。这么搞都买二代,断了老烧的财路啊,但是外形变了就没办法了)做工不好售后垃圾

tyll看不下去了就要说两句
The dialog got pretty vicious at times. I think we should all take a chill pill and return to our corners for a moment. For starters these frustrations are not limited to HiFiMAN, there are plenty examples of similar behaviour from other planar magnetic manufacturers. I think HiFiMAN just hit that nerve a little too hard, and received the brunt of a fairly big well of pent up disatisfaction.
意思是平板厂家都这么搞嘛你们为啥对hifiman下手那么恨?因为“HiFiMAN just hit that nerve a little too hard”haifiman有点过分:lol

当然tyll有自己的理由辩解
I'm going to go to bat for Fang (HiFiMAN's CEO) for a moment. There are very real cultural differences between China, and the US and other first world markets. China does seem to be improving as a whole, but I've heard far too many horror stories about corner cutting in Chinese manufacturing processes and the cultural norms behind it to believe they think about quality assurance the same way we do in the west. I'm sure some manufacturers there are exemplary and there are a wide range of corporate commitments to quality. I certainly wouldn't know where to put HiFiMAN in that spectrum, but I'm sure Fang doesn't quite see the quality issue the same way as we do here.
先黑了一下国产,喷子们上吧:lol用口水征服tyll。人家直接说中国造的能好在哪去?为了不得罪喷子,tyll说“I'm sure some manufacturers there are exemplary and there are a wide range of corporate commitments to quality”也就说他相信中国还是有注重质量的厂商的,但是(高潮来了)“ I certainly wouldn't know where to put HiFiMAN in that spectrum”我绝对不相信hifiman是这些厂商之一……这直接暴击了吧:lol

找完厂家找消费者的原因
There's also a significant difference between the US market for enthusiast headphones, and that in China. Here in the US, we, the vast average public, are the important market. We, average everyday people with various interests both wide spread and special niche, are the important player. We're the biggest market in the world, and we know it, and we often make demands from that position. (Like when we started buying Japanese cars in the '80s because Detroit's quality sucked.)
意思是因为美国市场太重要了,所以厂家都重视,消费者娇生惯养太难伺候:lol言外之意你中国的消费者呢?应该好伺候多了吧,哈哈哈哈哈。

那又是神马因素促成了hifiman的行为呢?他老人家一黑到底……
In China, the vast public is poor. They are not the big buying power. They have way more people, and to the best of my understanding, their cultural structure is more rigidly stratified than ours. My point is that I'd guess HiFiMAN sells mostly to a business class in China; one that is proud of its accomplishments and relishes in its new-found wealth. Conspicuous consumption seems to be a bit more the norm there, and the ever increasing price and introduction of high-end HiFiMAN headphones may be quite successful in that "keeping up with the Jones'" environment. Just a guess.
人家中国市场都是土豪在消费这类产品,一家要炫富:lol其他消费者穷,不会买hifi产品,是么?那么多学生党(不过基本上是富二代)

然后语重心长的教导hifiman
All I'm saying is, Fang may be operating well within the norm of his culture, in fact, he may be quite exemplary.
On the other hand, HiFiMAN is selling their products globally. If they want to play on that playing field, they're going to need to invest earnings into developing solid sales, distribution, and customer service channels that are just as high quality as they intend their products to be. I too have felt HiFiMAN too often rushes product to market. And I too feel HiFiMAN flagship products fall below expectations in terms of build quality.

啊,这个小边同志,你的眼界要放宽嘛,这个售后要过硬嘛。而且产品不要那么快上市嘛,多学习学习友商hd650卖万年嘛,闷声数钱嘛

最后呢教导大家不要喷不要喷不要喷。I'm sort of disappointed in the descending level of discourse and poo-flinging that appeared in the Head-Fi thread; I think we should be able to express our concerns in a respectful manner. I'm also disappointed that the thread is now so heavily changes from the original because I think things have to get difficult before they begin to get better. I thought the thread was just beginning to right itself and may have brought about some healing and learning, but that opportunity has now been aborted. It is difficult dialog like that that leads to growth and learning eventually. The thread is now locked.
FWIW, the thread at SBAF.org is also lock...but the original content remains without redaction. At SBAF sensitive topics are discussed, and sometimes the thread gets locked when it has served its purpose and there's no need for it to devolve.
Personally, I think the most sensible course of action is to vote with your wallet. I will try to get a sample in for review and make comments on the merits and moistiness of the product itself. 'Til then, you have Fang's words in the video below. I found them...informative.

还得说下产品的事,说这个E6怎么样呢?不知道,给边总个机会做广告边总太“给力”丫的给你机会不多说几句啊!边总你的口语呢!你的词汇量呢?

全文完
:lol实在感慨老外傻白甜啊,误伤友商

erzhu419 发表于 2017-1-23 19:12

早年一双耐克800,于是李宁就卖600. 安踏发现自己定价也低了,于是就卖550.
后来耐克发现低价策略利润更大,工厂店模式开始,便宜的是真便宜了,结果李宁就跟着降价,安踏也降。

wangerw 发表于 2017-1-23 19:37

傻白甜和高级黑两个形容词都让你用了,没觉得自相矛盾?
Tyll 这分析简直通狗屁不通一塌糊涂,还是什么真男人定位中国的新富商人,意思是土豪特供喽,那audeze,Abyss 定位什么呢,发达国家的富二代?另外,HE1000 这种定价,难道不是针对全世界的定价策略?中国大陆的销量能占总销量一半吗?
高端耳机价格飞涨不是hifiman一家的行为。现在市售最贵的耳机是谁家的?hifiman之外有五千刀的,有四千刀的,为什么hifiman不能定价三千刀?只要ed6综合素质可以超过五千刀的,为什么不能定价6k呢?瞎叫的,无非是不能忍受自己买不起的事实,或者自己手上的型号要变前旗舰罢了

etact888 发表于 2017-1-23 20:07

本帖最后由 etact888 于 2017-1-23 20:10 编辑

外国人不会因为价钱翻倍了就和你闹,只要你的产品质量好,售后好就行。tyll也已经说了新产品出得太快但质量差强人意。外国有30天无理由退货,保修也是有很强的消费者保护法律,不会像这里跟你玩流氓。人家可是很权威的评测家,网站有很全的音频测试图表。很含蓄的说是供应给中国土豪也就是说根本不值这价钱。目前HiFi市场就是非诚勿扰的“不卖最好的只卖最贵的”

love2600a 发表于 2017-1-23 20:08

wangerw 发表于 2017-1-23 19:37 static/image/common/back.gif
Tyll 这分析简直通狗屁不通一塌糊涂,还是什么真 ...

主流大厂现在旗舰耳机价格基本还是在万元附近。
有实力归有实力,从HEK开始,男人家的大耳价格就直线飙升了,做标杆归做标杆,还是要照顾好主流消费市场啊。

cadenza42 发表于 2017-1-23 20:14

本坛从一两年前凡是hm的帖子里面遍地边式王霸发言的情形直到现在只剩那么几个id在死撑, 也是一种沧海桑田了.

tts43 发表于 2017-1-23 20:19

我发觉wifiman的贴难得有不扯上以下内容的:1你穷逼买不起,2你崇洋有偏见,3洋大人都说好你们土鳖瞎逼逼啥。

Holypal 发表于 2017-1-23 21:09

被标题欺骗了。

魔力棒棒糖 发表于 2017-1-23 21:14

hifiman,在国产这几家里声音是很不错的了,别说,国内大耳机,还真是只有他一家厉害啊

魔力棒棒糖 发表于 2017-1-23 21:18

wangerw 发表于 2017-1-23 19:37
Tyll 这分析简直通狗屁不通一塌糊涂,还是什么真 ...

着倒是了,以前觉得国产不行,索尼最好,现在看看国内有几家做的也不错,属于各有所长

xgyang 发表于 2017-1-23 21:23

这个不是在俱乐部有了定论得?吵架的好像是几个华裔的喷子,这帮国籍放弃的人反正是到处给国产厂家拖后腿

binglin 发表于 2017-1-23 21:28

xgyang 发表于 2017-1-23 21:23
这个不是在俱乐部有了定论得?吵架的好像是几个华裔的喷子,这帮国籍放弃的人反正是到处给国产厂家拖后腿

就是中国人跟中国人的直接对话么,吵架吵出国门了!?米饭的大嘴大家都知道,问题是另外一帮人是?有这么多的高端用户喜欢吵架吗?

风派法术 发表于 2017-1-23 21:30

感觉做这篇文章也挺费心的,有心了:lol

风派法术 发表于 2017-1-23 21:31

我这样的穷人只能看看高端打架了,只能用的起400i的路过,电脑直推还不错的路过

专一の男人 发表于 2017-1-23 21:32

不觉得这老外写的有多好,反而是建议大家去原文里看看这老外对中国的看法,挺符合我心里的预期的

专一の男人 发表于 2017-1-23 21:35

binglin 发表于 2017-1-23 21:28
就是中国人跟中国人的直接对话么,吵架吵出国门了!?米饭的大嘴大家都知道,问题是另外一帮人是?有这么 ...

就几个中国人给老外的地儿内斗而已........那蹩脚的英语,看着都糟心

erzhu419 发表于 2017-1-23 21:35

tts43 发表于 2017-1-23 20:19
我发觉wifiman的贴难得有不扯上以下内容的:1你穷逼买不起,2你崇洋有偏见,3洋大人都说好你们土鳖瞎逼逼啥 ...

总结的很到位。。。

华研猛蛋 发表于 2017-1-23 21:38

看了半天,外国论坛一文章,让国内一群人吵来吵去,有什么意思呢?

北方的雪山 发表于 2017-1-23 21:39

真没看懂什么意思,意思是定价高了玩不起来……?不过hifi不就是量力而行吗,这么费力的吵怎么越看越像国内各个网站的风格,额

快乐飙风 发表于 2017-1-23 21:42

隔壁好久前的新闻了,建议去隔壁看真相
页: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
查看完整版本: 忍不住翻译一下tyll(innerfidelity)力挺边总的文章