乐彼客服1 发表于 2020-8-9 18:03

「Head-Fi长篇译文」离完美如此之近,又如此之远——乐彼P6测评

原文作者:DrummerLeo
原文链接:https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/luxury-precision-p6.24523/reviews?from=groupmessage#item-review-24048
最后编辑时间:2020年7月30日
译者:乐彼客服1

Pros: Incredibly natural and analog sound. Solid build quality. Great battery life. Outstanding sound quality in Bluetooth mode.
Cons: Non-Android, non-touchscreen. Poorly designed UI.

优点:难以置信的自然音色和模拟味道。坚实的做工。优秀的续航。蓝牙模式下出众的音质。
缺点:非安卓、非触屏。差劲的人机交互设计。

Intro

Luxury & Precision is a relatively young Chinese high-end DAP manufacturer. However, this young company had made some well-known DAPs like LP5, L5Pro, and the luxury limited editions: LP5LTD and LP6ti. In 2020, Luxury & Precision announced their new P-series after the L-series and the flagship LP-series. According to Luxury & Precision, P-series will purely focus on sound performance. The key objective of P-series is to deliver an ultra-analog sound to the customers. P6 is the first and the flagship DAP of P-series. In this review, I will cover the key features and sound impressions of this great DAP.

Note: The P6 is loaned from Musicteck.com in return for my honest review. Luxury & Precision is available at Musicteck.

前言

乐彼精密是个相对年轻的中国hi-end级DAP生产商。然而,这家年轻的公司已经做出了一些知名的DAP比如LP5、L5Pro以及尊贵限量版:LP5LTD和LP6ti。2020年,继L系列和旗舰LP系列之后,乐彼公布了他们全新的产品线P系列。根据乐彼官方定位,P系列会纯粹专注于音质。P系列的关键目的在于给用家提供一种超出普通模拟味的声音。P6是第一台P系列产品,同时也是P系列旗舰。在本篇测评中,我会提及到这台优秀播放器的关键特点和声音体验。

注:这台P6是从Musicteck.com上借得,作为我提供中肯评测的回报。目前乐彼在Musicteck上已经上架。

Design

The Luxury & Precision P6 utilizes 24 Bit full resistance network discrete R2R design, which can usually be found in full-size desktop DACs. However, in recent years, R2R design has sprouted from portable players. The Luxury & Precision has earlier used this technology in their flagship model—LP6, Hifiman applied a similar design on R2R2000 even earlier.

Compare to the often-seen delta-sigma chip design, R2R generally sounds more analog, however, the building cost is also higher for R2R. According to the Luxury & Precision, the R2R matrix they used in the P6 is equivalent to using 8 PCM1704K chips in parallel for ideal dynamics. We will find out how it sounds like in the sound analysis section.

Beyond the R2R design, Luxury & Precision has also refined the traditional Bluetooth technology and applied that on P6. The Bluetooth clock of P6 is directly generated by the stop-moment crystal vibration of P6 processed by FPGA, and then the parsed audio data is aligned to the accurate clock generated by FPGA and sent to DAC for lower jitter.

As a summary, Luxury & Precision has applied almost all their loftiest design language to the P6 to achieve the best sound quality that they can make.

设计

乐彼P6采用了24Bit全分立电阻阵列的R2R设计,这通常只有在台式解码中才能见到。然而,近几年,R2R在便携机上已逐渐涌现。乐彼早先已经把这项技术用在其旗舰型号——LP6上,而Hifiman甚至在更早时间就把类似的设计应用在R2R2000上。

相比那些常见的Delta-sigma架构的芯片,R2R通常听起来模拟味更浓,然而,R2R的制造成本更高。按乐彼官方说法,这次用在P6上的R2R阵列的理想动态指标,相当于8片PCM1704K。在音质分析篇,我们来看看它到底听起来怎样。

除了分立式R2R设计之外,乐彼也优化了传统的蓝牙传输技术,并把它应用在P6上。P6的蓝牙时钟,是由FPGA处理后的tcxo温补晶振直接产生的,之后经过校验的音频数据流,再由FPGA产生的精准时钟进行校准,最终以更低的抖动被传输到DAC部分。

做个小结,乐彼为了获得他们所能做到的最佳音质,在P6上用上了几乎所有的最高端设计。

Packaging & Accessories

The P6 sits in a solid wooden box, covered by thick foams nicely and securely. However, the package is kind of disappointing for a $2999 high-end DAP. A user manual, a USB Type-C cable, a cleaning pad, and that is it. You will need to spend an extra $79 for the leather case, you will not have a screen cover by any chance. For $3000, I was expecting there would be at least a cotton soft case/bag, but no, none, nothing!

Build Quality

Luxury & Precision is always a top performer in build quality, P6 with no exception. The P6 has a nice, solid aluminum frame, all the buttons are nicely mounted on that frame. The power button on the top is a bit too tight for me, other buttons are smooth. The volume wheel has a similar "gears design" like AK’s players, the P6’s volume wheel has a slightly lower resistance though. The 3.5mm and 4.4mm balanced headphone jacks are very tight; you shouldn’t worry about the unexpected unplug issue which I have with my old SP1000M 3.5mm.

包装&配件

P6装在一个坚固的木盒里,漂亮且安全地被厚海绵覆盖。然而,对于这部售价2999美金的hi-end播放器来说,这样的包装还是有些令人失望。一本说明书、一根USB Type-C线、一块清洁布,就这么多。你将需要再掏79美金买个皮套,且没有任何机会配一个屏幕保护壳。对于一个3000美金的东东,我期待的是至少会有一个柔软的棉布袋或小包,但没有、没有任何、什么都没有!

做工

在做工上,乐彼总是上演顶级选手水准,P6也不例外。它有一个漂亮且坚固的铝合金框架,所有按键都精美地镶嵌在边框上。安排在顶部的开机键,对我来说按起来太紧了,其他按键都很流畅。音量滚轮有点像AK播放器的“齿轮设计”,不过这次P6的滚轮阻尼感稍有些低。3.5mm单端和4.4mm平衡耳机口十分牢固;你不用担心意外的插拔问题,这问题在我手里这台有年头的SP1000M的3.5mm口上就出现过。

Screen

P6 uses a 3.5-inch IPS screen with 480x320 resolution. I have to say, for a $3000 modern-day high-end DAP, it is a little shabby. For outdoor use, you may have to turn the lightness to maximum, otherwise, it will be very hard to see the information from this poor screen. Also, this screen does not support touch screen operation. You need to do everything with buttons and the wheel. So, it is not very user friendly when you are using this device, and the buttons are relatively small, which makes the operation even harder.

Size & Weight

P6 has dimensions/weight: 124x67.3x20mm/248g. It is slightly bigger but lighter than SP1000M. I think Luxury & Precision did a good job in size control, considering the other new releases are way larger and heavier (SP2000, DX220 Max, R8, etc.).

屏幕

P6用了一块3.5英寸的IPS屏,分辨率480*320.不得不说,对于一部这个时代卖3000美金的hi-end播放器来说,这有点简陋了。出街用的时候,你可能不得不把亮度调到最大,否则你会很难从这块破屏幕上看到任何信息。你需要用按键和滚轮做任何事情。所以在用这台机器时,体验对用户并不友好,而且按键相对而言太小了,这样会让操控变得更难。

尺寸&重量

P6的三围:124*67.3*20mm,重248g。比SP1000M稍大一点但更轻一些。考虑到其他新出的机种(SP2000、DX2000 Max、R8等等),都比P6大不少、重不少,我认为乐彼在体积控制上做得不错。

User Interface/Usability

P6 uses a non-Android old fashion operating system. That’s being said, you are not able to use any streaming service directly from the device. However, for a non-Android device, P6 has a fast response, and the system is relatively stable. The only issue I have found with this OS is that when I was switching sounds, it will have random boom noises. The good thing with the non-Android system is that the battery life is extraordinarily long, I have a good 14-15 hours of use with no problems.

The Bluetooth connection is surprisingly fast, and it has ultra-low latency. I find the Bluetooth has no connection issues within 5 meters. Keep in mind, you can only use P6 as a Bluetooth receiver, not a sender. You can stream music from your cellphone APPs, but you cannot pair Bluetooth headphones or TWS earbuds with P6.

The user interface is very simple — a slightly fancier Hifiman style. It is not appealing, not even close to other non-Android DAPs like Cayin N8 or Lotoo Paw Gold Touch. Meanwhile, because of the “wheel and buttons” operation logic, it will usually take a long time to find the song you are looking for. The software design language is telling you, P6 is purely chasing for the sound quality.

人机交互/合用性

P6用了一个非安卓的过时的操作系统。这意味着你无法直接通过这个设备使用任何流媒体服务。然而,作为一台非安卓系统的设备,P6有快速的响应,且系统相对非常稳定。在这个操作系统中我发现的唯一问题,是在调节音量时,会有随机爆音。非安卓系统的好处,就是续航时间不是一般的长,在使用了美妙的14-15小时后,没出现任何问题。

P6的蓝牙连接速度快得令人惊讶,而且延迟极低。我发现在5m范围内,这个蓝牙连接都不会出现问题。牢记一点,你只能把P6当作一个蓝牙接收设备用,它并不会发射蓝牙信号。你可以通过手机APP实现串流播放,但你无法用P6配对蓝牙耳机或真无线耳塞。

人机交互界面十分简单——比Hifiman的设计稍微精致一点。它并不吸引人,也无法和其他非安卓播放器比如凯音N8、乐图墨菊相比。与此同时,由于这个“滚轮+按键”的操作逻辑,P6通常需要花比较长的时间去找到你要听的歌。如此的软件设计语言在告诉你,P6是一台纯粹追求音质的播放器。

Sound

Sound Signature

P6 has a very analog and natural sound which I think it is largely benefited from the R2R design. Before burn-in, the treble of P6 sounds a bit shy. After about 50 hours burn-in, it sounds more open and has more air in the treble. The mid and bass sounds very dense and full. So, P6 has a very authentic performance when playing some jazz and blues music. Overall, I think P6 is an outstanding player for long listening sessions.

Timbre & Tonality

P6 is neutral with a touch of warmth in the mid-range. It has great transparency from the bass to the treble, images are presented spotlessly. However, the size of images is on the larger side, sometimes I do feel stressed, especially when listening to some mid-heavy music. But I believe there are tons of audiophiles that would enjoy this inviting tuning. The timbre of P6 applies a modern take on the traditional LP style, where P6 combines the old-school creamy sweet signature and the modern technical performance. P6 is able to give all the headphones I paired with a romantic aura.

Stage

P6 has a relatively large soundstage in width and depth. I got some good “out-of-head” sounds. Even though the images are on the larger side, you won’t feel the sounds cluster together as a big mass. You can still get some good air breath in and breath out. However, also due to the relatively large image size and the upfront vocal position, you will have a more centered presentation with all the details sound the main body rather than a holographic presentation.

Dynamic & Transition

Before burn-in, the dynamic is a bit gentle, and both ends extension is kind of shy. After about a week’s burn-in the bass becomes a lot punchier, mid also becomes denser, and I also got a much livelier treble. The whole frequency is now fuller and more energetic, both ends extend a lot further too. For R2R DACs/DAPs a burn-in is critically important! Meanwhile, the transition is perfectly smooth with no digital harshness. It is hard to believe that a DAP can have a great dynamic and transition like this. I was very much impressed.

音质

调音特点

P6拥有一个模拟味非常浓郁且自然的声音,我认为这在很大程度上得益于R2R设计。在煲机前,P6的高频听起来有点保守。在经过大约50小时的煲机后,它听起来更开放,在高频段有更多的空气感。中频和低频听起来非常致密、饱满。所以,P6在播放一些爵士乐和蓝调音乐时会有十分逼真的表现。综上,我认为P6是一台异常出众的、适合长时间聆听的播放器。

音色/音调

P6音色为中性,在中频段会有一点暖。从低频到高频,P6都保持了很高的透明度,画面呈现十分干净。然而,P6的画面感/结像感偏大,有时我会的的确确产生一种压迫感,尤其是听一些中-重低音成分较多的音乐。但我相信会有非常多的烧友喜欢这种毒人的调音。P6的音色是在传统黑胶味基础上加上了一种现代风格,把老派的奶油味调音与现代数码高素质相融合。P6可以给予我搭配的所有耳机一种浪漫的气质。

声场

在宽度和深度上,P6的声场相对广阔。我听到了一些不错的“跳出脑袋”的声音。虽然结像较大,但你并不会感到声音发紧、乱成一团,依然可以获得不错的呼吸感、空间感。然而,也正因为这个较大的结像和比较靠前的人声,你会得到一种所有细节全部集中到中间的结像听感,而不是完全排布开的全息结像。

动态&衔接

煲机前,动态有点温和,两端延伸也有些保守。在大约一周的煲机后,低频凝聚了很多,中频也变得更加致密,我也听到了更鲜活的高频。全频段都变得更加饱满,也更有能量感,两端延伸拉开了很多。对于R2R的解码或播放器而言,煲机是至关重要的!与此同时,衔接无与伦比的顺滑,没有任何数码味、刺耳感。难以相信一台数字音频播放器可以有这般给力的动态和衔接。这给我留下了深刻的印象。

Bass

P6 has a very full and deep bass right out of the box. The bass becomes deeper after burn-in. P6’s bass focuses more on the sub-bass rumble instead of mid-bass attack which helps P6 build a solid bass foundation without interrupt the transition smoothness. Overall, I think P6’s bass is suitable for most genres except some heavy metal tracks which require hard attacks and faster response. Of course, pairing with Empire Ears Legend X or Sony Z1R these combos can easily nail the heavy metal.

Mid

In my opinion, mid-range is the sweet spot of P6. The vocal position is handled very well, it is upfront but not in your face. The vocal image is on the larger side compared with other DAPs I have used. As a result, the mid, especially vocal, sounds very inviting. When playing instruments, P6’s mid sounds very fluid and lively. The full-bodied mid presentation would deliver a very physical feel when playing strings. It is almost perfect when pair with some reference tuning headphones or V-shaped headphones, but if your headphones already have upfront or thick mid-range, P6 may turn the sweet sound to a greasy one.

Treble

Follows the muscular sound signature in bass and mid, P6’s treble also has a very full presentation. But the treble does sound a tad slimmer than mid and bass, especially in the upper treble, which brings more air into the sound and makes the entire presentation very natural yet consistent. However, in the crossover between upper-mid and lower-treble, I feel P6 sounds a little too dense and forward, which ultimately gives me some pressure. It is not a big problem with L-shaped or V-shaped headphones like Legend X, but it is a problem for headphones like Mason V3+ which already has a peak in that frequency.

低频

一开箱,P6就拥有非常饱满、深刻的低频。煲机后的低频下潜会更深。P6的低频更多集中在极低频的隆隆声,而非中低频的侵略性,这样就有利于构建一个坚实的低频基底,同时不会干扰到衔接的流畅度。总而言之,我认为P6的低频适合绝大多数音乐类型,除了一些对低频侵略性和响应速度要求更高的重金属曲目。

中频

在我看来,中频段是P6的甜区。人声位置处理得非常棒,靠前但不贴脸。相比其他我用过的播放器,P6的人声结像较大。最终听起来,中频尤其是人声,听起来非常毒人。器乐奏起时,P6的中频非常的流畅、鲜活。这种圆润醇厚的中频表现,在演奏弦乐时会带来非常自然的听感。如果搭配一些参考级调音的耳机或V型调音的耳机,音色契合度几乎是完美的。但如果你的耳机已经有靠前或较厚的中频,P6可能会把顺滑甜美的声音变得偏油腻。

高频

跟着充满肌肉感的低频和中频表现,P6的高频同样拥有一种十分饱满的听感。但这种高频听起来还是比中频和低频略瘦一些,尤其在极高频部分,这个频段会提供更多声音的空气感,让整体听感非常自然且一致。然而,在中频上段到高频下段这一部分,我觉得P6听起来有点太致密太靠前,最终会带给我一些压力。搭配L型或V型调音的耳机,这并不是一个问题,但如果是搭配像Mason V3+这样的在此频段已经有一个峰的耳机,就会成为一个问题。

Bluetooth

P6 has a fairly good Bluetooth module. According to Luxury & Precision, the Bluetooth clock of P6 is directly generated by the stop-moment crystal vibration of P6 processed by FPGA, and then the parsed audio data is aligned to the accurate clock generated by FPGA and sent to DAC for lower jitter. In reality, the Bluetooth mode sounds quite clean and detailed, but it also sacrifices some mid and bass weight and treble extension compare with the native play mode. It can easily outperform my cellphone, that’s for sure.

Power

P6 is a powerful DAP, it quoted high gain 2.45Vrms, low gain 1.55Vrms for the single-end; high gain 4.9Vrms, low gain 3.1Vrms for 4.4 balanced output. It has no problem pairing with most IEMs and portable on ears cans. But it is not powerful enough for all full-size headphones.

蓝牙

公平地讲,P6有个绝对属于优秀水准的蓝牙模块。按乐彼官方说法,P6的蓝牙时钟,是由FPGA处理后的tcxo温补晶振直接产生的,之后经过校验的音频数据流,再由FPGA产生的精准时钟进行校准,最终以更低的抖动被传输到DAC部分。事实上,这个蓝牙模式听起来相当干净且细节丰富,但相比主动播放模式,它也牺牲了一些中频、低频量感和高频延伸。当然,它能轻松胜过我的手机,这是毫无疑问的。

推力

P6是一台推力十足的播放器,单端压摆高增益2.45Vrms、低增益1.55Vrms;平衡压摆高增益4.9Vrms、低增益3.1Vrms。搭配绝大多数入耳和便携头戴都不存在任何问题。但搭配全尺寸头戴耳机推力还不够。

Pairing

Empire Ears Legend X (5BA, 2Dynamic hybrid): Legend X is a typical V shape IEMs. In my experience, it most shocking IEMs that I have paired with P6. As I described in the earlier section, P6 has a forward mid-range which adds more body to Legend X’s mid. Paired with P6 Legend X sounds more balanced and completed. I prefer to use balanced mode with high gain with Legend X, which further elevates the upper frequency.

Unique Melody Mason V3+ (16 BA): This combo has a pretty neutral and balanced sound. Mason V3+ has a great treble extension, which is the airiest IEMs I have tested with P6. However, both Mason V3+ and P6 have an emphasis at around 6k-7k, so when they stack together, it is a little too hot. Mason V3+ has a slightly narrow but very deep soundstage, with P6 the soundstage sounds more very dimensional. Personally, I prefer balanced mode with the low gain on Mason V3+, which sounds smoother, the hotness at 6k-7k is largely reduced.

Dita Dream XLS (single dynamic): Dita Dream XLS has a neutral yet slightly treble-heavy signature. With P6, the treble sounds full and dense but without overly bright. However, similar to the Mason V3+, at 6k-7k the sound is a bit too forward. In terms of the soundstage, I can get some good layers, instruments are separated very well, but it is on the narrower side compare with the other two IEMs. I prefer balanced mode with high gain with XLS which provides more body in the mid and bass.

Ultrasone Tribute 7 (portable on ears): Tribute 7 has 30ohm resistance and 96dB SPL, which is not very hard to drive on the paper. In reality, Tribute 7 seems to need more power to get a full and smooth sound because of the 40mm Mylar/ Titan driver’s signature. P6 can give Tribute 7 a very full and healthy sound, however, the treble is slightly darker than it is on the desktop AMPs.

搭配

Empire Ears Legend X(5单元动铁、双动圈混合单元):Legend X是一个典型的V型调音入耳。在我的认知里,它是我搭配P6里面最震撼的入耳。正如我在前文形容过的,P6有一个靠前的中频,可以给Legend X的中频增加更多的肉感。搭配P6后Legend X听起来更平衡、更完整。我更喜欢用平衡口高增益去推,这样可以明显抬升上盘。

Unique Melody Mason V3+(16单元动铁):这个搭配有着非常不错的中性、平衡的声音。Mason V3+有很棒的高频延伸,搭配P6是我测试过空气感最强的。然而,无论是Mason V3+还是P6,在6K-7KHz都有一个强调,所以当它们堆在一起,就有些太刺激了。Mason V3+有个略微偏窄但很深的声场,搭配P6后声场听起来更具有空间感。个人角度,我更喜欢平衡模式低增益推Mason V3+,这样听起来更顺滑,6K-7KHz的刺耳感也会大幅减少。

Dita Dream XLS(单动圈):Dita Dream XLS属于中性但高频略刺的调音风格。搭配P6.高频段饱满、致密且不再有过度的明亮感。然而,和Mason V3+类似,在6K-7KHz听起来会有凸起。从声场角度看,我可以得到一些好的层次感,配乐分离得非常好,但和另两幅入耳相比,它的声场稍微窄了些。我喜欢用平衡模式高增益去推XLS,这样P6可以在中频和低频段提供更多肉感。

Ultrasone Tribute 7(便携头戴):Tribute 7阻抗30欧姆、声压级96dB SPL,纸面上看并不难推。实际上,Tribute 7是需要更多功率来实现饱满、顺滑的声音,因为它的40mm聚脂薄膜/Titan动圈单元的特性所致。P6能带给Tribute 7一个非常饱满且健康的音色,然而高频比用桌面级耳放推显得稍微暗了点。

New Firmware Ver 1.0

The new firmware expands the capacity of the media library to 12k songs. It also eliminates the automatic rescan process when updating the content in the local storage. There are also some refinements in media library displays. I do not find any change that has been made in sound.

Comparison

At this moment, I only have SP1000M on my hand is at a similar price range of P6. SP1000M is a smaller but heavier player compare with P6. SP1000M also has a very sensitive touch screen and the close-end Android operation system supports streaming services which is a lot more user friendly. In the sound, I found P6 has a fuller and thicker sound, SP1000M has a slimmer figure and sounds more vivid in the treble. Both of them have great resolutions, SP1000M has more pronounced details though. The soundstage is very similar in width, P6 is slightly deeper and has cleaner layers. There is a big difference in dynamic, where SP1000M sounds somewhat too soft compare with P6. Both of them have good output power under the balanced mode, where P6 quoted 4.9Vrms with high gain, SP1000M quoted 4.2 Vrms.

In summary, if you prefer a full, natural sound with great resolution and spectacular dynamic; meanwhile, you don’t care about the streaming service, P6 is the way to go. If you need a touch screen, great user experience, and on-device streaming services, SP1000M is the better choice.

新固件1.0

这个新固件让媒体库列表容量增加到1万两千首。同时,取消了在本地存储空间的内容更新时会自动重复扫描的程序。在媒体库列表播放上也有一些改进。在音质上,我没发现有任何变化。

对比

写这篇测评时,我手上只有SP1000M和P6在相似价位段。和P6比,SP1000M是一个更小但更重的播放器。SP1000M配备一块更贴心的触屏,以及深度定制的、支持流媒体服务的封闭安卓系统,在用户友好性上好了很多。音质层面,我听出P6拥有更饱满、更有厚度的声音,SP1000M形体感偏细瘦、高频音色更生动。两台机器都有出色的解析力,虽然SP1000M的细节感更明确一些。声场宽度两者十分相似,P6声场深度稍好一些,层次感更清楚。在动态表现上,两者区别很大。和P6相比,SP1000M听着有点太软了。在平衡模式下,两者都有不错的推力,高增益下P6是4.9Vrms,SP1000M是4.2Vrms。

总的来看,如果你更青睐一台声音饱满、自然、解析出众、动态惊人的播放器,同时你并不在意是否有流媒体,那么就选P6.如果你需要一个触屏机、需要良好的人机交互体验以及一个支持流媒体的设备,那么SP1000M是更好的选择。

Conclusion

In terms of sound quality, P6 is one of the most enjoyable players I have used in the recent two years. The sound is very natural and analog. Sometimes I feel I am listening to the music on a desktop system instead of a portable player! It is so close to the perfect sound that I’m looking for. However, it is still far away from a perfect DAP. The old fashion operation system and UI is not very easy to use. Often time it will take me over 1 or 2 minutes to find the songs I’m hunting for. In the current DAP industry, a touch screen is essential, only a few DAPs don’t have it and P6 is one of them. It is so sad that the user experience is nowhere near the sound performance of P6.

Therefore, if you think the sound is the most and basically the only important thing, then P6 won’t disappoint you. But if you are looking for a user-friendly all-rounder DAP, there are some better choices.

结论

从音质角度讲,P6可以说是我这两年用过的最毒人的播放器之一。它的声音非常自然、模拟味很浓。有时我觉得自己拿的不是一部随身播放器,而是正在用一套台式系统在听歌!它是如此接近我一直在寻求的完美声音。然而,它距离一台完美的播放器仍很遥远。老旧的操作系统和UI设计,用起来并不简单。通常它会花费我超过一到两分钟去找歌。在目前的随身播放器圈,一块触摸屏是必需的,只有少量的播放器没有触屏,而P6是其中之一。很遗憾,P6的用户体验无法接近其声音表现。

尽管如此,如果你认为音质是最重要的且基本上是唯一重要的东西,那么P6不会让你失望。但如果你正在找一部用着舒服的全能型播放器,那么还有一些更好的选择。

全网最菜萌新 发表于 2020-8-9 19:58

今天给男人家霸屏了

两厢爱好者 发表于 2020-8-9 20:01

最烦这种出口转内销的。

backxx0512 发表于 2020-8-9 20:08

最烦这种出口转内销的。

有一说一,这文章把p6优缺点写得算比较客观了。。。

Sense666 发表于 2020-8-9 21:52

把声音写的真毒666

汉兰达的天空 发表于 2020-8-9 22:14

最烦这种出口转内销的。

变高级变权威了{:4_94:}

阿米尔峰 发表于 2020-8-10 10:05

“如果搭配一些参考级调音的耳机或V型调音的耳机,音色契合度几乎是完美的。”——z1r算v型调音吗

xiaofeiii 发表于 2020-8-10 12:40

阿米尔峰 发表于 2020-8-10 10:05
“如果搭配一些参考级调音的耳机或V型调音的耳机,音色契合度几乎是完美的。”——z1r算v型调音吗

我也在想这个问题,哈哈,因为我还是用黑砖推小z1r,到时2w好贵,咸鱼有没有5折的~{:4_96:}

guoshixu 发表于 2020-8-10 21:21

除了声音,其他都是缺点

tony0245 发表于 2020-8-10 21:54

本帖最后由 tony0245 于 2020-8-10 22:06 编辑

guoshixu 发表于 2020-8-10 21:21
除了声音,其他都是缺点
不,准确的说除了操作都是优点,做工,p6真的很轻,比墨菊,n8,金砖,sp2000,m15都轻,逼近手机重量。续航,p6续航非常理想10多个小时没有问题。发热,p6基本不发热。

11zai 发表于 2020-8-11 11:07

tony0245 发表于 2020-8-10 21:54
不,准确的说除了操作都是优点,做工,p6真的很轻,比墨菊,n8,金砖,sp2000,m15都轻,逼近手机重量。 ...

有一说一 除了操作跟目前媒体库只能支持12000首歌曲 其它方面都非常好

leobonjovi 发表于 2020-8-11 11:17

新版的JH24咋样?样子真的毒!

mocvom 发表于 2020-8-11 17:39

1万2还不够用??

AIMP 发表于 2020-8-11 18:36

一看就是国人写的东西,
中文原稿--->谷歌机翻--->检查下错误--->提交--->$到手--->美滋滋

键仙 发表于 2020-8-11 20:29

AIMP 发表于 2020-8-11 18:36
一看就是国人写的东西,
中文原稿--->谷歌机翻--->检查下错误--->提交--->$到手--->美滋滋

兄弟说的真不错,一看就是老喷子了,国人写的为什么不收人民币而收美元呢?直接微信转账不就更好吗?

AIMP 发表于 2020-8-11 22:56

键仙 发表于 2020-8-11 20:29
兄弟说的真不错,一看就是老喷子了,国人写的为什么不收人民币而收美元呢?直接微信转账不就更好吗?
你这脑子也来杠,就问你 ¥ £ $ 有什么影响

键仙 发表于 2020-8-11 23:29

AIMP 发表于 2020-8-11 22:56
你这脑子也来杠,就问你 ¥ £ $ 有什么影响

您脑子这么好使,那我建议阁下去搜一下这个作者再在这大放厥词。

leobonjovi 发表于 2020-8-12 02:07

好吧,我就是原作者。看到本来隐了就算了,看到有人把我说得那么龌龊,我得出来说两句。

第一我得承认,英语水平一般,被说和机翻一个水平我认了。简单解释下为啥,我之前的评测喜欢加很多主观的情绪,用词比这篇都更奔放。在亚洲人眼里,辞藻华丽,主观情绪多的文章是好文章,我写那样的文章也更顺手,我的好朋友著名新加坡reveiwer crinacle 就是那个风格。这篇评测是我第一次尝试尽量不加个人主观色彩的评测,自己写的时候就感觉很生涩,也没办法,总得有个进步过程,

我虽然英文文笔稀烂,但是还是有一些读者朋友的,经常收到批评指正和一些建议,其中有很多朋友都觉得我之前写的太主观,于是我也开始逐步的学习Twister6 的Alex,headfonics的Marcus,还有headfonia的Lieven的写法。同时在努力的扩充词汇量。关于专业知识,我做了3年职业乐手,平时也玩一些编曲,我感觉对音乐的理解还是有的,喜欢看我review的朋友也都是比较喜欢我对耳机/设备所适应的风格理解比较到位,文笔烂他们也能容忍,鄙人很感激。

我不是专业写手,我的每一篇评测的开头都会说明这个评测样本是我自己购买的还是商家寄来让我试听的。我牌面不够大,没有商家会傻到付钱让我评测,也不能说完全没有,有一个国产品牌找了我,愿意出钱让我写评测。我让他们把东西寄过来我听一下,好东西我一定会免费写的,东西不好,给多少钱也不写,这是我写评测的原则。最后我也没有写,因为我认为东西做的不对我胃口,我写出来对他们也没有任何帮助。我还是有两个闲钱能让我在美国填饱肚子的,为了两个钱说谎,没那个必要。我开始写评测也就最近两年吧,一来有时间,二来有闲钱。之前一直在各大论坛里咨询设备升级,问了好多,也听了好多,慢慢有了自己对声音和设备的理解和认知。这一路上有很多给予我建议和帮助的人,我觉得是时候回馈圈中朋友了,于是开始写评测,这就是我写作的初衷。也许大家见多了毒文,枪文,认为抬头就是枪,但是扪心自问,我觉得我自己是个好人,也尊重每个人的劳动所得。设备不好我不会写,在北美的代理服务差我也不会写,VOX解码的声音很好,但是北美的代理人品有问题,而且多少沾点种族主义,所以我买了VOX,声音非常值得推荐,也不会写评测,但在国内的论坛上还是会把它推荐出来因为值得推荐。

关于我写评测有没有带来什么好处。经济利益方面几乎没有,顶多是一些北美的商家给在下一些薄面,省去了费大量口舌的功夫给我一个折扣价,然后东西好我会无偿给他们写评测。我觉得这就是个良心活,商家给我优惠,好东西值得推荐,东西不好我再写个评测喷就没有那个必要了吧。写评测最大的好处就是可以认识很多朋友,很多北美烧友看了我的评测买了PP8s(第一篇headfi PP8s评测)并且非常满意,这对于我来是说千金难换。写的过程中还可以跟厂家聊很多他们对自己设备的调音理念。最典型的就是我跟Final Audio的Kyo,我自己购买了D8000和D8000Pro, 并且给D8000Pro写了第一篇英文的详细台式平台的评测,期间跟Final Audio聊的非常好。在Canjam NYC第一次面基了Kyo一见如故,相聊甚欢。但他提出白给我A8000让我review的时候我还是拒绝了,因为我不喜欢,他竟然还把我认为的缺点记下来了,让我受宠若惊。

再说说这篇评测。首先,我并不知道乐彼会把我的评测翻译搬运回来,他们事先也没有联系我,不过我无所谓,不用征求我的意见,放到网上就是让人看的,翻译我的拙作辛苦了。自始至终我没有收到过一封来自乐彼的邮件,我也没有他们的微信,更别说金钱往来。一直以来我都是和乐彼的北美代理单线联系,仅此而已,现在设备也已经寄给下一个reviewer了。

我对乐彼P6的真实感受就是非常喜欢的声音,非常讨厌的操作,非常惊喜的做工。我听过把玩过的机器也不少了,主流的旗舰基本都玩了个遍,单纯论声音P6就是我最喜欢的。成熟稳重,模拟感极强,素质藏于良好的乐感之中。我自己就非常喜欢这样的声音,要不然也不会在10000刀这个级别的台式解码里选择选择技术并不出众的M1SE放弃了Rockna。关于声音上的缺点我也写了出来,6k-7k频段的地方会有一个peak,在搭配耳机的时候尽量避免重叠,否则会有比较大的压迫感。
声音之外的系统,操作,配件寒酸,屏幕廉价的问题,我也没有避而不谈。在最后的总结里,我也写的明明白白,P6适合的人群是追求极致声音的极客烧友,并没有大喊买买买,不知道您哪里看着像枪文了?

最后,这篇评测初稿底稿都是英文的,目的很明确是给外国人看的,作为作者我并没有想到会被翻译成中文,事实上这也是第一次有人翻译我的评测。一直一来我都偏向多写一些中国品牌的评测,我想让更多的牌子走出去,作为一个普普通通的耳机发烧友,我能做的也就这么多了。那既然是要推个外国人,我就会有一定的底线,不能让外国友人买了咱的产品回来喷这也不行那也不行,把口碑搞砸了。这一篇最大的缺憾就是我收到P6的时候,N8借出去了,墨菊没借到,也忘了找代理要,最后对比的时候只有sp1000m在手上。

这个物欲横流的年代,仿佛所有都东西都有幕后推手,我能理解大家对我的揣测。但是我觉得大家还是活得敞亮点好,对人对己都是好事。最后“眼见为虚,耳听为实” 希望大家还是听一听P6回来再喷我也不迟。

寻找雨中的猫 发表于 2020-8-12 09:00

键仙 发表于 2020-8-11 23:29
您脑子这么好使,那我建议阁下去搜一下这个作者再在这大放厥词。

呵呵,被打脸了

布鲁斯東南 发表于 2020-8-12 09:13

本帖最后由 布鲁斯東南 于 2020-8-12 09:17 编辑

leobonjovi 发表于 2020-8-12 02:07
好吧,我就是原作者。看到本来隐了就算了,看到有人把我说得那么龌龊,我得出来说两句。

第一我得承认, ...
我觉得你已经够客观的了,至于啥是龌龊,由它去了,我们都懂的...;P
我也喜欢P6的声音!
页: [1] 2