[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-26 09:59 | 只看该作者 来自 江苏省连云港市
这音乐之贼能不能别像个贼一样狡辩,把NIAO越描越黑
严重怀疑是来拆台NIAO的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 09:49 | 只看该作者 来自 四川省成都市
音乐之贼 发表于 2020-11-26 07:39
JAN MEIER是一个DAC耳放产品曾获得德国柏林音展会最佳推荐奖的电气工程师,说他瞎设计?看来你在电路设计 ...

草医不就是用6120并联,什么1521功放ic做耳放的吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 09:46 | 只看该作者 来自 四川省成都市
余音袅 发表于 2020-11-25 23:22
现在论坛里不都是这个风格吗?好,不错,但是没有对比对象参照,动不动就是天花板,顶级,看了是真的乏味 ...

天花板是绝对的。你看hifiman年年都是天花板,然后年年新品又是天花板,自家天花板年年捅啊。这牌子的东西看着宣传我都不敢买。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 09:32 | 只看该作者 来自 四川省成都市
吃瓜,吃瓜,作为吃瓜群众,因为某一款耳放设计特殊,造成测量方法需要调整,跟niao好不好,没啥直接关系,因为这个例子否定niao的测量结果,太牵强了吧,而且既然有特殊的设计,草医是不是该来说明下?作者自己不解释,不说明,就默认niao有特殊设计照成测试不一定准确,这个逻辑不通啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 09:31 | 只看该作者 来自 重庆市
戏太多了,我怀疑有人就是来故意转移视线的,都没人说niao了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 07:53 | 只看该作者 来自 山东省青岛市
这个耳放很不好。HIFI的东西,数据当然不是万能的,但没有数据也是万万不能的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 07:39 | 只看该作者 来自 澳大利亚
本帖最后由 音乐之贼 于 2020-11-26 07:41 编辑
flavienzqf 发表于 2020-11-26 07:13
首先,Jazz耳放音量设计上有问题导致SINAD测量有问题你承认么?哦不需要你承认,设计师自己都承认了。

JAN MEIER是一个DAC耳放产品曾获得德国柏林音展会最佳推荐奖的电气工程师,说他瞎设计?看来你在电路设计理解上水平更高。给大家秀一下你的作品,让大家欣赏下。
只要耳朵不聋,谁都不会把耳放打到最大或者接近最大音量来长时间听音乐,然后告诉别人,好像失真比较大。只要是一个正常人,在正常聆听50MV-SNR电气输出水平下,都知道90DB是非常高的水平。

JAN  MEIER 单端平衡输出的电路非常巧妙,在不用改平衡线的情况下,可以让K701之类单端输入的耳机体会到平衡输入的效果。电路增益设计中,在正常人正常聆听的声压水平下电气输出SNR数据非常好,推常见的K701,HD650都有高水平的表现。

比那些用一些集成芯片,简单电路设计就能参数好的飞上天的产品更有信服力。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 07:13 | 只看该作者 来自 美国 弗吉尼亚州劳登县阿什本地区Verizon
音乐之贼 发表于 2020-11-26 06:57
186楼层原文,你不要断章取义

The Jazz has a high/low gain switch, and on ...

首先,Jazz耳放音量设计上有问题导致SINAD测量有问题你承认么?哦不需要你承认,设计师自己都承认了。

其次,楼里很早就有人告诉你这是在菜鸡互啄,哪怕是50mv测量SNR,Jazz甚至连拓品A50s都打不过你承认么?

你说我断章取义?The primary drawback to the Jazz is its limited voltage output; the HD6xx series is about the lowest voltage sensitivity it can reasonably drive. Anything lower and you'll need a different (higher output) amp. 你就直接吃了?因为10年前没有人搞这种真正的测量让大家看所以音量就可以瞎几把设计了?

最后的最后,你说了那么多,NIAO就是个垃圾,你倒是给点证据来打我脸啊?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 06:57 | 只看该作者 来自 澳大利亚
flavienzqf 发表于 2020-11-26 06:53
嗯嗯你说的都对,别人是连电路都不懂的sb。Niao最好!Meier Corda无敌!

186楼层原文,你不要断章取义

The Jazz has a high/low gain switch, and on low gain it attenuates down low enough for most IEMs. Unlike analog volume pots, it has perfect channel balance down to its lowest setting. If I understand how its unique volume control works, changing the gain/feedback loop instead of attenuating a fixed gain, the lower you turn down the volume, the less gain and more negative feedback it has, which should mean lower distortion and wider bandwidth. All this makes it one of the cleanest (best SINAD) amps Amir has measured, at low to medium volume settings.
The primary drawback to the Jazz is its limited voltage output; the HD6xx series is about the lowest voltage sensitivity it can reasonably drive. Anything lower and you'll need a different (higher output) amp.

146楼说了AMIR可能犯错的地方,154说应该没犯错,186说JAZZ在设计上应该是AMRI测评过SINAD最佳的耳放之一。都是同一个人。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 06:53 | 只看该作者 来自 美国 弗吉尼亚州劳登县阿什本地区Verizon
音乐之贼 发表于 2020-11-26 06:49
146,154,186都是同一个人MRC01的回复,除非测评人员耳朵真的聋了,放弃正常50MV-SNR正常聆听的电气输出而 ...

嗯嗯你说的都对,别人是连电路都不懂的sb。Niao最好!Meier Corda无敌!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 06:49 | 只看该作者 来自 澳大利亚
flavienzqf 发表于 2020-11-26 06:41
which should mean lower distortion and wider bandwidth

Stop talking, show me the da ...

146,154,186都是同一个人MRC01的回复,除非测评人员耳朵真的聋了,放弃正常50MV-SNR正常聆听的电气输出而去采用最大音量来听音乐。你先让AMIR搞懂单端平衡输出电路再做测评吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 06:41 | 只看该作者 来自 美国 弗吉尼亚州劳登县阿什本地区Verizon
本帖最后由 flavienzqf 于 2020-11-26 06:45 编辑
音乐之贼 发表于 2020-11-26 06:32
186楼你举例的那个人说的很清楚 ,你看了吗?

which should mean lower distortion and wider bandwidth

Stop talking, show me the data please.

看了半天也没给出什么测量啊?光靠嘴有什么用。而且Amir也没测错啊,设计者也承认做了compromise,MRC01也承认有drawback

我怎么读也没觉得Amir 一个连电路都不懂的SB 啊(你2楼原话)btw我刚linkedin看了下人家有正经的BS in EE degree,电路都不懂?呵呵。。

我其实挺好奇究竟谁给你的勇气觉得微软Zune部门的VP是sb的?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 06:32 | 只看该作者 来自 澳大利亚
flavienzqf 发表于 2020-11-26 06:29
1. 不是你复制粘贴的东西越多就说明你说的话是对的,反而只会浪费版面并且让读这个贴的人感到困惑
正确 ...

186楼你举例的那个人说的很清楚 ,你看了吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 06:29 | 只看该作者 来自 美国 弗吉尼亚州劳登县阿什本地区Verizon
本帖最后由 flavienzqf 于 2020-11-26 06:33 编辑
音乐之贼 发表于 2020-11-26 06:16
麻烦你看下162楼,另外JAZZ ff 售价仅仅300多美金,对于你一个美国工作生活的人来说根本就不贵,请你如果 ...

1. 不是你复制粘贴的东西越多就说明你说的话是对的,反而只会浪费版面并且让读这个贴的人感到困惑
正确做法是选取有价值的内容放到这个帖子里来

2. 同样的,我从这个回复里并没有感觉到Amir的测量错了,我只看到作者解释为什么自己的产品做出了compromise和compromise的原因

3. 166楼的图是Amir自己发的,在主贴里也有。因为作者自己说要测50mv SNR,好,Amir就测并且放到了主贴里。然后因为50mv SNR的测试水平ok=>这个产品很牛逼?别的参数呢?SINAD/Distortion?

4. 300刀对我的确是小钱(半天工资),但是去好点的饭店吃一顿不香么?买个switch玩玩不好么?我为什么要花在这种莫名其妙的产品上。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 06:20 | 只看该作者 来自 澳大利亚
flavienzqf 发表于 2020-11-26 06:02
最后再回复你一下,我刚仔细读了下asr原帖
146楼贴出的质疑之所以Amir没有反驳是因为 146楼本人在154楼 ...

另外看下166楼层数据图,在50MV-SNR正常聆听电气输出水平下,10多年前JAZZ的真实水平.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 06:16 | 只看该作者 来自 澳大利亚
flavienzqf 发表于 2020-11-26 06:02
最后再回复你一下,我刚仔细读了下asr原帖
146楼贴出的质疑之所以Amir没有反驳是因为 146楼本人在154楼 ...

麻烦你看下162楼,另外JAZZ ff 售价仅仅300多美金,对于你一个美国工作生活的人来说根本就不贵,请你如果可能,试听下。

One of the major problems of headphones amps is not the performance at very high sound levels but the performance at very low volume settings. Especially when using a source with a high output level and sensitive, low impedance headphones mechanical potentiometers all can show very noticable channel imbalances.

The only solution is to use a discrete volume control with e.g. stepped attenuators, relays or digital potentiometers.

Good stepped attenuators are generally bulky, expensive, and normally are limited to 23 steps (24 levels) with around 2 dB stepsize.

A solution with relais, as used in the CORDA CLASSIC or CORDA SOUL, allows for more and finer steps but is also expensive and technically complex.

Digital potentiometers use a resistor chain and do have a large number of electronic switches in the signal chain. This limits quality of sound.

In the JAZZ I wanted to implement a discrete volume control with a decent number of steps (32 levels) using electronic switches. Implementation is such, that at all volume settings only one switch is directly in the signal path. For this a 32:1 multiplexer IC is used.

Unfortunately multiplexer IC's have limitations with respect to their supply voltages and as a result the output voltage of the first amplification stage of the JAZZ is limited.

It is very well possible to make the output of the JAZZ not be limited by the input stage. One only has to increase the gain factor of the output stage and lower the gain factor of the input stage. The overall gain can be kept the same.

However a very low gain factor in front and a high gain factor at the output is not the best constellation for optimum sound quality. It is better to give the output amplifier moderate gain only.

So I had to choose/compromise between high output capacity and higher quality of sound.

The compromise that I made guarantees that any normal headphone can be driven to any "normal" sound level without distortion. Sure, with very inefficient headphones like a K1000, a HE-6, or a Susvara the limitations can appear, but if you drive the JAZZ into distortion with a HD600 or a T1 then you better pay a visit to your ENT-doctor, because then there is something very wrong with your hearing or listening habits.

So the limitations of output power of the JAZZ are "on purpose". Not a design flaw but a reasonable compromise towards quality of sound.

Over the last few years almost 500 JAZZ amplifiers have been sold and despite a 2 weeks return policy only a very few amplifiers have ever been returned and never any complaints have been received about output power limitations. To be honest, that tells me more than any measurement result.

And now some more comments to the comments!

"The volume control is achieved by changing the parallel feedback resistor between VolCtrl_A and VolCtrl_B."

Confirmed!

> I don't think it is a clever design as it will change the gain of the first 2 OPAMPs during volume adjustment.

??

That's exactly the purpose of the volume control!

" The whole 'active ground' theory seems like BS and complicates the output stage without any proven benefits. "

10..15 Years ago, there were quite a few discussions at the internet about the benefits of adding an active ground to headphone amplifiers. A rather well known example is the DIY M3 amp design.

At that time balanced headphones were not common yet and I started thinking of a method to pass some of the advantages of a balanced design into a single ended output. The result is the concept of "Active balanced ground".

I then build an amplifier that allowed me to switch its outputs between single ended, active ground, and active balanced ground operation.

Testing by ear revealed only small differences between single ended and active ground operation.

However, active balanced ground showed clear sonic benefits. Music came with more ease and power. Sound became more effordless.

So for me the benefits of active balanced ground are well proven and therefore both JAZZ and CLASSIC use this concept.

No need to call something BS if you haven't tested/heard yourself!

"I have no idea why he chose such high feedback values."

The JAZZ uses inverting amplification stages. The advantage is, that there is no voltage swing at the inputs of the opamp. The non-linear input capacities do have no effect on signal integrity. Generally inverting opamp stages do sound better than non-inverting stages.

The input impedance of the amp is the resistor value between input and first opamp. You don't want it to be small. The gain factor determines the feedback value. Thus higher feedback values result from the concept.

In this context it should be noted that some opamps do react adversely to low feedback resistor values, even with the gain factors kept the same. Often higher resistor values do sound better. But of course they shouldn't be extremely high because of thermal noise and other problems.

"Strange circuit. Probably designed just to be different than the rest ?"

The natural crossfeed filter was not designed just to be different but for many people is a real asset.

Volume control by variable gain does have major advantages over conventional solutions (less noise, less distortion).

Active balanced ground, as explained on my website, not only has theoretical advantages but the differences to "normal" single ended solutions really can be heard.

And the advantages of the FF-implementation also has been confirmed by many people (also in double blind tests).

Yes, I do many things differently, but not for the sake of just being different. If we would stick with old recipies all the time no real progress would ever be made.

"Welcome to the forum Jan. And thank you for detailed explanation."

I'm glad you allow me to add my comments.

"To my knowledge ff is hard to measure. "

"Why is it hard to measure? And if so, how was the design verified?"

"If you can't measure it, most likely it is snake oil."

Design of the FF-circuitry was initiated by my observation that amplification stages with higher amplification factors did have a more dynamic bass whereas lower amplification factors resulted in better, more resolving treble. So I simply made an amplifier with frequency depending gain factor and a correcting network in front. And it worked. Of course some fine tuning was needed but the initial listening tests were already very promising.

Measurements however, did not show any major differences in distortion levels or SNR. Actually, with the FF-technique the latter is a little bit worse.

Now, I don't have the very best measurement equipment but distortions less then 0.01% should be inaudible anyway.

I even built a setup with 8 amplifications stages in line in order to "amplify" distortion and thus make the differences between standard and ff-implementation more visible. However, I did not succeed. Distortion levels were still too small for my setup.

"If you can't measure it, most likely it is snake oil."

Or you measure the wrong parameter!

There is much more to quality of sound than distortion numbers, frequency responses and SNR.

My feeling is, that the sonic advantages of the FF-technology are not explained by differences in distortion or SNR. It's more about timing-

But how do you measure timing, silkyness, effordless, .......?

You can have endless discussions on that!!

" The used logo looks like 'China Export' logo."

To be honest, before this discussion I've never heard of the "China Export" logo before. It is not an issue over here in Europe. But in the US situation probably is different as over there the CE-logo is nothing official so any "copy" like the "China Export" logo is not forbidden.

" Rf appears to be resistor 'ladder ?'

No, resistors are placed in parallel.

" Agreed that there seems to be unused potential in the output stage. It could be a 'design' philosophy from Jan that the output stage should never come anywhere near clipping level. Could also be that he did not find it was necessary to have huge output powers available that would never be used."

As explained above the latter is the case.

"Given the fact that most opamps he uses perform best at higher power supply rails and is of the opinion that opamps must be 'pulled' into class-A makes me believe that he believes that subjective evaluations and theories are more important than technical limits."

The JAZZ uses +/- 18V powerrails, which is the maximum allowed by the components used. Higher voltages do result in better sound (although the differences to 15V supply rails are relatively small.

And yes, pulling the output stage of the opamp into class-A does, to my ears, improve sound quality. To be honest, I've never compared distortion numbers with and without though. But differences can be heard.

" Given that the specs Jan provides seem to be incorrect and belonged to another amp says to me that he does not find it an important spec. "

Well, the spec is important, but I mixed up with the JAZZ-FF. The FF-technology allows for much higher overall output levels. As an example some measurements for this amp:

http://www.meier-audio.homepage.t-online.de/bilder/F0000TEK.BMP

At 100 Hz the JAZZ-FF outputs a maximum of 11.5 Vrms .

Granted, at higher frequencies the maximum output level decreases but at 400 Hz we still have 6.0 Vrms.

http://www.meier-audio.homepage.t-online.de/bilder/F0001TEK.BMP

So if you feel the JAZZ is too limited for your personal purposes, the JAZZ-FF may well be worth a consideration. Depending on the music signal you have 6..8 dB more headroom.

That's 4..6 times the power of the regular JAZZ.

Cheers

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 06:02 | 只看该作者 来自 美国 弗吉尼亚州劳登县阿什本地区Verizon
本帖最后由 flavienzqf 于 2020-11-26 06:11 编辑
音乐之贼 发表于 2020-11-26 05:44
146楼说了几种情况,

AMRIM并没有反驳,应该是犯了其中一种错误。

最后再回复你一下,我刚仔细读了下asr原帖
146楼贴出的质疑之所以Amir没有反驳是因为 146楼本人在154楼说
It sounds like the mystery is solved. The original AP measurements were differential and correct (the Jazz "ground" channel wasn't ignored).

你不会要我教你Correct中文是什么意思吧?

然后呢?因为146楼提出质疑的人自己承认自己质疑错了Amir的测量是对的,你居然推出Amir没有反驳是因为他犯了错????????朋友你应该重修逻辑课。

我还是那句话,买了个垃圾产品并且已经过了退货期就好好开脑放听就是了,但是就不要出来跳然后还要贬斥那些告诉你那是个垃圾产品的人了。

我都不知道你哪里来的勇气看不起Amir这种前微软VP(微软VP什么概念我看你在国外你应该也懂),你该不会觉得Amir这种等级的人还需要当KOL吧??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 05:54 | 只看该作者 来自 美国 弗吉尼亚州劳登县阿什本地区Verizon
本帖最后由 flavienzqf 于 2020-11-26 06:05 编辑

编辑了,看楼下回复。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 05:50 来自手机 | 只看该作者 来自 美国 弗吉尼亚州劳登县阿什本地区Verizon
顺便人家叫Amir, 论坛id是Amirm, 你可以不要叫别人amrim了吗…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-26 05:48 来自手机 | 只看该作者 来自 美国 弗吉尼亚州劳登县阿什本地区Verizon