打印 上一主题 下一主题

搬运一下国外论坛的钰龙DA10评测

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2019-4-28 04:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 英国
本帖最后由 he56000 于 2019-4-28 09:12 编辑

搬运自国外一个很火的科学评测论坛 靠指标说话 貌似还是厂家送测的

精力不多只翻译主要部分

This is a review and detailed measurements of Yulong DA10 balanced DAC and headphone amplifier.  It was kindly sent to me by Shenzhen Audio for testing.  It costs USD $1,200 but is currently on sale for $1,150.  Needless to say, my expectations are high at this price range.The industrial design is unremarkable, sans a large, rather high resolution display:

The display seems to be designed for audio nerds in the way it highlights the sampling rate of music being played in large, center part of the display , leaving the volume indicator to tiny font on bottom right.  From usability point of view, I like to see the volume level in the middle and sample rate at the bottom. What is nice is seeing everything at once from filter settings to different modes.  A click of the volume control lets you cycle through them and by rotating, you can change them.  As such, there are no submenus to get lost in.As is evident, we have both 1/4 inch headphone jack and XLR for "balanced" connection.  The volume control is a rotary encoder that works linearly. The back panel has the usual connections you expect to see:

Of note, I was pleased to see both FCC and CE safety and regulatory compliance.  WIth mains input on a device, I always like to see these markings as there are high voltages running around a metal enclosure.I let you go through the page for it on Shenzhen Audio website for additional detail.

DAC Measurements DAC部分参数
I started testing by putting the DA10 into DAC mode and leaving everything else as set by the manufacturer.  This is our dashboard view for XLR output, USB input:
测试使用全原厂参数,耳放设置到DAC模式.平衡输出usb接入:

The output was a bit "hot" at 4.2 volt but close enough to the 4.0 volt nominal value I like to see.  Reducing the volume to get it down to 4 volts did not improve performance.  On that front, the measurements are right on the money with respect to what is published.  That places the SINAD (signal over noise and distortion) at 112 which firmly plants the DA10 in our top tier of DACs tested:
输出电压有点偏高(4.2V),减低音量使输出电压降低到4v并没有增加性能. 但是测量得到的指标与厂商公布一致, SINAD指标稳稳达到第一梯队水平.

(所有已评测设备梯队)

At this price, I would have liked to see the SINAD in the 115 dB though.
Dynamic range seems to fall short of specifications by a good bit and is likely responsible for above shortfall:

但是在这个区间我更希望看到SINAD指标达到115db以上水平, 动态范围与厂商公布数值有不小的差距:
实际:110db 厂商公布:125db

(平衡输出数据,usb输入)

Jitter is not visible due to a) good design and b) noise floor that is a few dB high and hence hides small components:

由于好的电路设计和更高的底噪水平隐藏jitter不可见:

(非常干净,底噪水平高于业界领先水平)

Linearity graphically looks perfect but there was a bit of noise at the extreme bottom, slowing down the measurements a bit:
线型图看起来很完美但是接近最底部时有些噪音产生,由以下图可见:

AKM DAC chip is used so we don't have to worry about "ESS IMD Hump:"
使用AKM dac芯片所以不会有ess芯片常见的中部突起:

(平衡输出失真控制水平很好,但是噪音水平有点高
单端基本与平衡一致)

Noise level though in both balanced and RCA outs is above our reference Topping DX3 Pro which retails for less than a fourth of D10's price.

We see random spikes crowding the valley between our 32 tones in multitone testing:

平衡和单端输出的噪音水平都高于我们的参考拓品DX3 Pro(市场价四分之一)
可以看到有一些随机的峰波于32声测试中产生:

(噪音有点多)

THD+N versus frequency shows some oddities:
THD+N vs 频率测试显示出一些奇怪的地方:

(各频段不一致的THD+N指标)

Seems like different noise/distortion mechanisms become dominant at different levels.  Good news though is that at highest frequencies, it is well managed.

Frequency response is ruler flat as it should be:

看起来不同的噪音/失真部件会在不同的频率被突显出来.好消息是在最高频区间并不出现这种问题.

频率测试达到应当的平直标准:

Headphone Amplifier Measurements
I ran my new signal to noise ratio measurement at just 50 millivolt output to test how noisy the device might be with sensitive IEMs and this is what I get:

耳放部分测试
此测试使用50mv的输出电压来模拟高灵敏耳塞的表现:

We still don't have a lot of data to draw a big conclusion but having it land at the top of the scale is good.

I almost didn't run channel balance test, thinking that it is digitally controlled so should be perfect but was not:

我们没有很多数据来总结出结论但是表现在图表中在第一位应该是足够好的.

我差点没有测量声道平衡度因为是数控的理应没有问题,但是结论并不是这样:

(单端输出)

The level of drift is small even at the limit but I did not expect to see much deviation until the end.

偏移的量即使在极端的情况下也很小,但是理应也不应该看到大的偏移.

Output impedance from the 1/4 inch jack is excellent:

单端输出阻抗十分优秀:

(1.1欧)

The most important test for headphone amplifiers is the power versus THD+N as that almost immediately tells us the subjective performance of the device.  Let's start with our 300 ohm load:
对于二房来说最重要的指标就是输出功率vsTHD+N指标,首先来看300欧负载的结果:

(功率110mw,但是噪音水平过高)

My minimum standard is 100 milliwatts and the D10 gets there.  At this price range though, I like to see more power.  Once again we see higher noise floor than reference Topping DX3 Pro for example.
最差的要求应该要达到100mv,DA10达到并超过了这一数值. 但是在这个价格区间,我期望看到更多输出功率. 我们再一次的看到底噪水平高于参考机拓品DX30 PRO.

Switching to the other extreme at 33 ohm, emphasizing current delivery we get much better performance:
切换到33欧负载测试,在强调电流的情况下我们看到了好的多的性能指标:

(功率几乎1w,即使最高功率也没有失真,噪音水平还是太高)

At 1 watt of output, I expect the subjective experience to be excellent.
在输出功率达到一瓦的情况下,我预测主观评测的结果应该会很好.

Testing at 50 ohm in both regular and "balanced" headphone connections, we see the quadrupling of the power in teh latter case as expected:
50欧负载下比较单端和平衡输出可以看到平衡输出功率是单端的四倍:

(平衡输出2.6W 单端输出0.63w)

In balanced mode then, the D10 should be able to drive anything.
所以在平衡模式下,DA10应该能够驱动任何耳机.

Listening Tests
主观评测

As always I start testing with my Sennheiser HD-650 headphones to see how well the amplifier performs with high impedance headphones.  Here, the experience was satisfactory but not overwhelming.  I could not for example get the drivers to produce any physical sensation of bass.  With higher powered amplifiers, I can get my ear lobes vibrating.    Balanced mode which I did not test should be able to remedy this.
搭配hd650(单端)的情况下,听感令我满意但是并不是非常出色. 比如我并没有体会到在高端耳放上能感受到的低频物理震动. 平衡模式应该能解决这个问题.

Switching to Hifiman HE-400i was much nicer.  The D10 drove them to thundering dynamics with no difficulty.  Fidelity was excellent all around.
搭配he400i的情况要好得多. DA10推动下的he400i可以毫不费力地实现雷鸣般的动态,全频的保真度都很好.

Conclusions
总结
We are spoiled at ASR with discovery of good number of high-performing dacs and headphone amplifiers.  Given the cost of Yulong D10, I expected it to match or beat those reference devices.  That did not happen.  A persistent high noise floor (measured, but likely not audible) persisted throughout the measurements.  Power output with 1/4 inch jack at 300 ohm was also a bit disappointing.
我们评测过很多的高性能前端设备.基于DA10的价位我们期望看到它能打败或者至少类似于我们评测过的参考级设备.但结果并不是这样,持续的高底噪水平(测量得出,实际听音不可闻)出现在我们的每一个测试中. 300欧负载下的单端输出也有些令人失望.
On the positive front, if you use balanced output, you should be able to drive any headphone to very high levels of fidelity.  Most of our reference level DACs lack headphone amplifiers and that is integrated here in the D10.  In addition, it is good to see regulatory certifications on the D10.
往好的方面看,如果你用的是平衡输出,应该能够推动任何耳机到一个很高的水平,大多数我们评测过的参考级解码都缺少DA10这样的一体耳放.
Overall, the Yulong D10 leaves me just a bit cold so I can't fully recommend it.  It is up to you to decide if its feature set, availability, etc. makes it better than other recommended products.
总的来说钰龙DA10让我觉得有点小小的失望所以我不能完全推荐它. 选不选择它还是基于你自己是否需要他的
相较于其他产品来说的整合
功能以及型态.

发表于 2019-4-28 08:00 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省深圳市
本帖最后由 钰龙韵电子 于 2019-4-28 08:14 编辑

感谢翻译发贴
强调几点 跑分结果DA10是在这些测试中最好的AK4497,4497和其它9038的机器拼纯数字指标是不公平的,至于噪声,一部分也来自于AKM解码,本底噪声那是甲类耳放的热噪声,这个是完全正常可以接受的范围(平均噪声低于-120-130dB以下)对比的机器都是TPA6120之类的,换句话说换我们低一档的天鹰座就可以测得更低的噪声音水平。
其中一项动态测试应该是方法的偏差,我们是使用-60dB信号测得的失真度dB数相加得到动态范围。我们所公布的参数都是有余量的,也就是实测可能更高。
这个评测完全只在意跑分结果,不用耳朵听的,实际产品都是靠耳朵来听的,我看也有很多好的产品排名非常靠后。

国外网站不知道是不是在深圳的原因,任何网站想要看都非常困难,实在懒得用那慢的像上个世纪的网速,乖乖的当个眼瞎的好公民算了

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-28 09:00 | 只看该作者 来自 安徽省合肥市
有地方翻译错了
比如 Noise level though in both balanced and RCA outs is above our reference Topping DX3 Pro which retails for less than a fourth of D10's price
平衡和单端输出的噪音水平都低于我们的参考拓品DX3 Pro(市场价四分之一)
应该是DA10的噪音比dx3pro更高
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-28 09:01 | 只看该作者 来自 美国
这个地方我觉得 amir 弄错了,dx3应该不如 da10.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-28 09:11 | 只看该作者 来自 英国
hxghxg 发表于 2019-4-28 09:00
有地方翻译错了
比如 Noise level though in both balanced and RCA outs is above our reference Topping ...

感谢指正
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-28 09:18 | 只看该作者 来自 英国
钰龙韵电子 发表于 2019-4-28 08:00
感谢翻译发贴
强调几点 跑分结果DA10是在这些测试中最好的AK4497,4497和其它9038的机器拼纯数字指标是不 ...

个人认为 指标达到一定水平其他就是听感的事了 比如推力但是如果指标都到不了应有水平 就可以说是hufi了 明显da10没有什么设计问题 剩下就由听感决定了 而akm家芯片音乐感的口碑也是有目共睹的 厂商积极互动解释也是好现象 希望有机会能试试你们的产品

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-28 09:21 | 只看该作者 来自 英国
pseudo 发表于 2019-4-28 09:01
这个地方我觉得 amir 弄错了,dx3应该不如 da10.

硬指标是一回事 调音听感是另一回事 但是这样的评测对于客观来说的hifi程度体现的还是很好的 具体搭配就另说了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-28 10:38 | 只看该作者 来自 北京市
评测做的很专业,客观的用看得见的数据说话比主观的听感更有说服性
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-1 08:47 | 只看该作者 来自 英国
的确是如此 虽然指标不代表一切 但是比起某些云里雾里的评测 个人还是更喜欢这样的拿数据说话
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-1 13:11 | 只看该作者 来自 四川省成都市
结论:da10不如dx30pro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-1 13:19 | 只看该作者 来自 云南省昆明市
那些测试指标看起来像hiend的机器,莫非厂家的都是在做慈善,还不赶紧售价加个0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-1 18:01 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省深圳市龙岗区
看指标会不会比云试听更不靠谱
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-2 18:34 | 只看该作者 来自 内蒙古呼和浩特市
在那个论坛dx3pro就是神器,但实际听起来,不论是解码部分,还是耳放部分都很难听很难听,不知道那人是怎么测的,感觉就是拿apx555虎人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-2 21:42 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省中山市
本帖最后由 la2ygoo 于 2019-5-2 21:43 编辑
despotical 发表于 2019-5-2 18:34
在那个论坛dx3pro就是神器,但实际听起来,不论是解码部分,还是耳放部分都很难听很难听,不知道那人是怎么 ...

测试结果肯定是没问题的。不止那个版主,那个论坛有几个人也有自己的测试。客观的东西,造假太容易被人拆穿了。

听感的话,除非是盲听,否则我是不信的。脑放加收钱的太多,没什么参考意义。
你说不好听,淘宝加速卖通好几百的好评,我觉得比你可信
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-2 22:23 | 只看该作者 来自 美国
dx3 pro的da部分是不错的,耳放比较差,而且没有保护
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-2 22:36 来自手机 | 只看该作者 来自 上海市
当然买aune拉,便宜,分不低,还能换运放。
按这个表aune强无敌