-注册-
楼主: thinkspace
打印 上一主题 下一主题

快来帮我翻译,我英文白痴。。。

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-8-26 21:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 广东省珠海市
Hello there, i'm not good in english too so be gentle with me

First i want to say thanks for your fast response in the head-fi because i cann't read chinese so it really help me a lot.

I've tried two version of your player (ver 1.3.0.1 and 1.6.0.0) mainly because its range of file type support. I'm really surprised about the change you've made, good job. In my oppinion, at first 1.6 a lot like foobar (1.5) but lately i think yours is better for audiophile users. Then i find yours still able to play wide variety of genre well.

In comparison to foobar 1.5, I find the mid section are fuller and more lush. Also, i get the feeling yours have wider soundstage for non live file, not too wide but i like it. Bass section is clear, have good control and more impact which is nice. High section i think i heard a bit recessed in a few file, i don't know because the quality of file i used or something else (while if it's true than yours is more resolve in recording quality). Yous is better in transparancy and definition when it is use on board dac (actually i don't have external dac
so i only can say this).

All said but i think some people will stick with foobar. I get the feeling that foobar is more netral which is good for testing new gears, also not to say foobar have more feature and additional plug in.

In the end, i think you have made a good job in your player. Very fast update with significant change which is lead in better sq, i really appreciate your effort. I'm interest to find your next work too

In a bit sensitive question, how did you do that?

Very best,
cya147
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:52