找回密码
 -注册-
查看: 11731|回复: 44

下限在那里?  人耳能区分水电和火电差别吗? 请看神回复

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-4 09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 加拿大
人的耳朵能够区分出水电和火电的差别吗?

在某些耳机论坛看到这样的说法,据说好的耳机效果的确是很牛X,内行的人甚至能区分出水电和火电。总觉得这个不科学,这个差别应该是超出人对声音感知的辨别的范围,求科普。

http://www.zhihu.com/question/20388919

http://www.zhihu.com/question/20388919
10biglie.gif
 楼主| 发表于 2014-5-4 09:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大

Re:下限在那里?  人耳能区分水电和火电差别吗? 请看神回复

HIFI 慢慢地变成一个宗*教*信*仰。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-4 09:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大

The Ten Biggest Lies in Audio
-----------------------------
By PETER ACZEL, Editor
ISSUE NO. 26 • FALL 2000 THE AUDIO CRITIC

The punch line of Lincoln’s famous bon mot, that you cannot fool all the people all of the time, appears to be just barely applicable to high-end audio. What follows here is an attempt to make it stick.

I strongly suspect that people are more gullible today than they were in my younger years. Back then we didn’t put magnets in our shoes, the police didn’t use psychics to search for missing persons, and no head of state since Hitler had consulted astrologers. Most of us believed in science without any reservations. When the hi-fi era dawned, engineers like Paul Klipsch, Lincoln Walsh, Stew Hegeman, Dave Hafler, Ed Villchur, and C. G. McProud were our fountainhead of audio information. The untutored tweako/weirdo pundits who don’t know the integral of e^x were still in the benighted future.
Don’t misunderstand me. In terms of the existing spectrum of knowledge, the audio scene today is clearly ahead of the early years; at one end of the spectrum there are brilliant practitioners who far outshine the founding fathers.

At the dark end of that spectrum, however, a new age of ignorance, superstition, and dishonesty holds sway. Why and how that came about has been amply covered in past issues of this publication; here I shall focus on the rogues’ gallery of currently proffered mendacities to snare the credulous.

1. The Cable Lie
================
Logically this is not the lie to start with because cables are accessories, not primary audio components. But it is the hugest, dirtiest, most cynical, most intelligence-insulting and, above all, most fraudulently profitable lie in audio, and therefore must go to the head of the list. The lie is that high-priced speaker cables and interconnects sound better than the standard, run-of-the-mill (say, Radio Shack) ones. It is a lie that has been exposed, shamed, and refuted over and over again by every genuine authority under the sun, but the tweako audio cultists hate authority and the innocents can’t distinguish it
from self-serving charlatanry.
The simple truth is that resistance, inductance, and capacitance (R, L, and C) are the only cable parameters that affect performance in the range below
radio frequencies. The signal has no idea whether it is being transmitted through cheap or expensive RLC. Yes, you have to pay a little more than rock
bottom for decent plugs, shielding, insulation, etc., to avoid reliability problems, and you have to pay attention to resistance in longer connections. In
basic electrical performance, however, a nice pair of straightened-out wire coat hangers with the ends scraped is not a whit inferior to a $2000 gee-whiz
miracle cable. Nor is 16-gauge lamp cord at 18
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-4 09:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大

华尔街日报的文章

http://online.wsj.com/article/NA ... 027492991.html.html

PORTALS JANUARY 16, 2008

If You're Not Insane About Sound, Maybe You Can Just Go Crazy
========================================================================
http://online.wsj.com/article/NA ... 027492991.html.html

If you had to choose between two sets of speaker cables, one costing a few dollars and sounding fine, the other a few thousand dollars but perhaps sounding slightly better, and you chose the second pair, then you would have had a great time last week in Las Vegas.

The city's many goings-on included The Home Entertainment Show, an audiophile trade show held in two small motels off the Strip. Audiophiles, as you probably know, are the hi-fi zealots who think nothing of spending $50,000 on a turntable. I've learned over the years that audiophiles actually come in two varieties: the totally insane and the merely crazy.

The latter have a sense of humor and shrug that theirs is just one of many hobbies -- like wine -- for people with money, expansive vocabularies and the ability to discern differences lost on the rest of us.

By contrast, my interests involve the extent to which beliefs influence perceptions. Scientists have discovered that brain scans of wine drinkers show they physically enjoy a wine more if they think it is expensive. Can audiophiles really hear all the differences they say they can, without being influenced by the brand or price of their equipment?

To find out, Portals became an official exhibitor at T.H.E. Show last week. I set up a room with two sound systems, identical except for one component. Everything except the speakers was hidden behind screens. (A shout-out to Totem Acoustics for the Forest speakers loan and to Magnum Dynalab for the MD-308 amps. They all sounded sensational.)

With the same music playing on both, participants used a remote control to switch between the two, and then tell me which sounded better.

One of the tests compared a high-quality MP3 file from an iPod with a CD on a $3,000 player. Three-quarters of the 24 people taking this test preferred the CD.

That was no surprise. However, when I played .wav files on the iPod -- these are digital but uncompressed files; I was connecting the headphone jack to the amplifier -- 52% of the 21 who took this test preferred the iPod.

That made me smile, not because snooty audiophiles got the "wrong" answer, but because it suggests great sound can come from popular, cheap gear.

I also tested speaker cables, which are controversial even among audiophiles. Some spend tens of thousands of dollars on cabling, while others consider it an absurd waste of money.

Using two identical CD players, I tested a $2,000, eight-foot pair of Sigma Retro Gold cables from Monster Cable, which are as thick as your thumb, against 14-gauge, hardware-store speaker cable. Many audiophiles say they are equally good. I couldn't hear a difference and was a wee bit suspicious that anyone else could. But of the 39 people who took this test, 61% said they preferred the expensive cable.

That may not be much of a margin for two products with such drastically different prices, but I was struck by how the best-informed people at the show -- like John Atkinson and Michael Fremer of Stereophile Magazine -- easily picked the expensive cable.

Its sound was described as "richer," "crisper" and "more coherent." Like some wines, come to think of it.

In absolute terms, though, the differences weren't great. Mr. Atkinson guesstimated the expensive cables sounded roughly 5% better. Remember, by definition, an audiophile is one who will bear any burden, pay any price, to get even a tiny improvement in sound.

Attendance at the show was disappointing, so I didn't get the numbers of participants I wanted. Even if I had, I'm not sure I would have settled anything. These "A-B" tests have limits, including the fact that differences you might not pick up right away can become more apparent with extended listening.

Skeptics out there might think I've gone all mushy and credulous on them.

Not so.

Consider the thriving audiophile product category of power-line conditioners, said to remove noise and distortions caused by your electrical supply, a problem you may not realize you have. A rep from Audience LLC accepted my invitation for an A-B test of the company's $2,800 AdeptResponse aR6 conditioner.

He picked the system using his conditioner -- the other was plugged into the wall -- two out of three times.

Note that the aforementioned "merely crazy" audiophiles say that while they might have home setups costing six figures, the rest of us can get splendid sound for under $1,000 by shopping at specialty audio shops, the sort that sell unfamiliar brands.

I can't help you with brands, but my tests suggest you might want to do your ripping as .wav files. While they take up a lot more room than MP3s, falling disk prices make this feasible even for big collections.

As for cables, good ones can cost well under $2,000. I'd still be happy at the hardware store, but you may be the golden-ear sort who can hear a difference. As in "Dirty Harry," you've got to ask yourself, "Do I feel lucky?"

Well, do you?

Write to Lee Gomes at lee.gomes@wsj.com

Printed in The Wall Street Journal, page B1
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-4 09:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大

给金耳朵的百万巨奖一直无人认领

James Randi Offers $1 Million If Audiophiles Can Prove $7250 Speaker Cables Are Better

http://gizmodo.com/305549/james- ... r-cables-are-better

http://serato.com/forum/discussion/56534

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1906543/posts
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-4 09:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自 浙江省嘉兴市嘉善县

这类内容适合发在水区 [s:2]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-4 09:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大

Re:Re:下限在那里?  人耳能区分水电和火电差别吗? 请看神回复

[quote]引用第5楼茗香于2014-05-04 09:36发表的 Re:下限在那里?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-4 10:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏省南京市

不不,在主站,也就是耳机那边,一些日本动漫头像们特别推崇这些。谁要是敢于牙嘣半个不字,它们立即群起而攻之,甚至人身攻击。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-4 12:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自 贵州省

Re:Re:下限在那里?  人耳能区分水电和火电差别吗? 请看神回复

引用第7楼confucius于2014-05-04 10:06发表的 Re:下限在那里? 人耳能区分水电和火电差别吗? 请看神回复 :
不不,在主站,也就是耳机那边,一些日本动漫头像们特别推崇这些。谁要是敢于牙嘣半个不字,它们立即群起而攻之,甚至人身攻击。
那些一般都是土豪。土豪的世界我们不懂的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-4 15:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏省苏州市

Re:Re:Re:下限在那里? 人耳能区分水电和火电差别吗? 请看神回复

引用第8楼2b青年爱发烧于2014-05-04 12:46发表的 Re:Re:下限在那里? 人耳能区分水电和火电差别吗? 请看神回复 :

那些一般都是土豪。土豪的世界我们不懂的。

灰质颜色不对,白质裂缝太大[s:2]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-4 15:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大
10bl-1.jpg
10bl-2.jpg
10bl-3.jpg
10bl-4.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-4 15:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大
10bl-5.jpg
10bl-6.jpg
10bl-7.jpg
10bl-8.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-4 15:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大

10bl-9.jpg
10biglie.gif
10bl-a.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-4 15:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-4 15:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省深圳市
洗洗睡吧 [s:2]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-4 17:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自 天津市和平区
我就很好奇,JS在吹水的时候到底有没有内疚感呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-4 17:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大
引用第15楼aristurtle于2014-05-04 17:42发表的 :
我就很好奇,JS在吹水的时候到底有没有内疚感呢?

性工作者在数钱的时候到底有没有内疚感呢?

我也很好奇。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-4 18:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏省苏州市
[s:5] [s:5] [s:5]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-4 20:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自 浙江省杭州市余杭区
催眠别人首先要催眠自己。不管你信不信,技术性来说,电源的差异肯定对最终设备产生影响,就如随身听所用的1.5v电池,同样1.5v的电池因牌子不同也会影响到最终设备的播放效果。技术性来讲,电池的内阻不同,放电速度也各不同。 [s:2]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-4 20:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市

引用第16楼sundancer于2014-05-04 17:45发表的 :

性工作者在数钱的时候到底有没有内疚感呢?

我更想知道她/他们工作时是否有快感.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛