本帖最后由 cayin音响 于 2016-7-4 16:44 编辑

这是一篇来自海外知名评测媒体 InnerFidelity的66套评测《Cayin iDAC-6 和 iHA-6: 动力二重唱》

InnerFidelity是发烧杂志Stereophile的姐妹媒体,来自于同一出版社,

也是现在HeadFi界内非常认可并且评价颇高的媒体,人流量和网站排名仅次于HeadFi.org论坛,非常活跃。

这篇文章的作者John Grandgerg在HeadFi界是受到很多人们认同的大玩家,行业内很多耳机类产品在引用媒体评论时,都会引用他的评测内容。

因为是一篇非常具有代表性的文章,写得非常出色,现在将部分中文译文分享跟大家~

有兴趣的烧友不妨看看,英语大神也可以戳原文链接阅读全部英文原文

注:【因文中涉及同类型产品横向评论,部份评测内容翻译从略,有兴趣的用户请查阅原文】

Despite some fairly significant buzz in that first decade of the 21st century, Cayin seemed to take a lower profile for a while, at least from my perspective which is based on the North American scene. Only recently did they resurface—in the personal audio market of all places. I favorably reviewed their N6 portable player last year and it remains one of my top choices anywhere near its price range.

除了在21世纪初曾经吸引过大家的注意力外,Cayin都是非常低调的,起码在北美市场而言是这样。直到最近他们才在个人音响市场上冒泡。我曾在上年评测了他们的 N6 播放器,到现他我仍认为它是相近价位内最好的选择。

【iDAC-6 ($999)】

Build quality on this thing is very high. The uncommonly-thick enclosure has no exposed screws to speak of, making it more challenging than usual to access its juicy innards. The front panel is based around an LCD display which shows all manner of useful info—active input, incoming sample rate, PCM or DSD, etc. Cayin surely could have saved some dough by making the LCD a more typical flush-mounted/flat design. Instead, they gave it a bit of a cutout and mounted it at a slight angle. It's hard to explain but very obvious in the pictures. This complexity makes it more visually interesting while aiding legibility when viewed from a downward glance—as is likely to be the case with a desktop component.

这部解码的做工非常优秀。在异常厚料的机身上找不到外露的螺丝,要看器材的内涵便有点挑战性了。前面板上的LCD显示屏是焦点所在,它会显示所有操作所需的信息 — 正在使用的输入源,音源的采样率, PCM还是 DSD〡编码等等。如果 Cayin是采用了典型的平面嵌入式设计来安装这片 LCD应会较省工夫的。相反地,他们在面版上做了两个切口,然后将 LCD以轻微的斜角嵌入。看图会比文字描述更容易明白。这个复杂的设计除了增加视角上的趣味性外,也改善了由上向下看的可读性 — 这正是在桌面上放置器材时最常遇到的情况。

Unlike any of those models, the iDAC-6 offers your choice of tube or solid state outputs. These are selectable via the very straight forward menu system controlled by a combination of spinning and pressing the volume knob. The analog output stage is based around the Texas Instruments OPA604 and OPA2604 FET opamps, while the tube option adds a quad of 6N16B miniature tubes as an additional buffer stage. So I wouldn't call this a "pure" tube DAC, but neither are many other designs. …..

和其他同类器材相比, iDAC-6 有一个很特别的功能,就是提供了胆和石两组输出。用户只需在同时兼作音量控制的旋扭上一按一扭便能选择不同的输出。模拟输出是基于德州仪器 (Texas Instruments) 的 OPA604 和 OPA2604场效应管(FET) 运放,而胆输出选项则加了 4根6N16B微型胆管作缓冲级。这可能不能算是纯正完整的胆解码,不过市面上有不少胆解码器产品其实也不能算是吧。 ……

I installed the device in my desktop rig, paired with a MacBook Pro running an up to date copy of Audirvana Plus. With both outputs active simultaneously, I was able to feed the matching iHA-6 headphone amp as well as my Adam Audio F5 active monitors without resorting to tactics like splitter cables. I appreciated the volume control as Adam rather inconveniently placed their volume knobs on the rear panel for this model.

我将这部解码加到我的桌面系统上,接上了我的 MacBook Pro,用最新版本的Audirvana Plus播放软件播放。因为解码器的两组输出是同时工作的,所以我可同时接上配套的iHA-6耳放和 Adam Audio F5有源音箱,不需要采用例如一分二的特别的接线。因为我的Adam音箱的音量控制是在背板上,调整上较为不便,所以在解码上加了音量控制的确是值得赞赏的。

Using XLR out and therefore tube output mode, and my preferred filter selection, the resulting sound via the Adam monitors was what I'll clumsily refer to as "luscious". While generally neutral and very capable in terms of microdetail, I did detect a slight tilt towards warmth, particularly in the midrange. There was a thickness of note that is not always present on today's ultra-incisive DACs. Vocals oozed with emotion, and I mean that in the best possible way. Despite being a relatively affordable monitor, the F5 is highly capable of bringing out the passion of a performance. Thus, whether listening to Jacintha or Sinatra or even Eddie Vedder, this system excelled at sounding believably emotive. The top end also benefited from a great deal of air and a distinct lack of troublesome grain. Bass performance was clean but that's about as far as I could tell in this context, the modest woofers of the F5 being the limiting factor here.

因为接上了 XLR输出口,自然地便用上胆输出模式,在选择了合适的数码滤波后,Adam监听音箱的声音简单地可形容为「甜美」。整体倾向中性的声音配合丰富的微动态,音色稍微偏暖,尤其在中频方面较为明显。音乐中带了一份厚度,这是当前偏高解析走向的解码中较不常见的。人声透出了满满的感情,是动听和正面的。虽然 F5只是入门级的监听音箱,但对表达歌者乐手的热情是有一手的。所以无论是耹听Jacintha还是Sinatra,甚至是摇滚男中音的Eddie Vedder,这套系统都是手到擒来,将感情表达得很有说服力。高频方面空气感也非常丰富,顺滑而不带沙石。低频我会只以干净来形容了,因为F5那个不算太强的低音单元确实是限制了系统在这方面的表现!

Moving to the big setup in my living room, the little Cayin took center stage among some far larger components. I've essentially had two systems running concurrently for some time now: one path uses the Egglestonworks Emma speakers driven by a Parasound Halo A21 amplifier, with the other pairing a set of Usher Dancer Mini One DMD towers with a NuPrime ST-10 amp. These are two very different systems, both enjoyable in their way but very distinct from one another. The Usher/NuPrime combo is incisive and refined to the point of being extremely demanding of source material. The Eggleston/Parasound setup is what I'd call musical and somewhat forgiving, though not overly so. I was able to insert the iDAC-6 in the mix driving both systems directly and I definitely learned a thing or two in the process.

移步到客厅的主系统,这台小小的 Cayin 和各大块头拼在一起也毫不逊色。我已有一段时间在家中同时架起了两套音响系统:一套是 Parasound Halo A21晶体管后级驱动 Eggleston Emma扬声器,另一套是NuPrime ST-10后级配搭 Usher Dancer Mini One DMD 扬声器。两套系统的取向大不相同但却各擅胜场。 Usher/NuPrime组合声音精细,解析力高,对录音品质毫不妥协。 Egglestone/Parasound组合有较好的音乐感和有不错的宽松度。为多挖掘一点iDAC-6的潜力,我用 iDAC-6在来驱动这两套组合。

Volume control gripes aside, I was very pleased with the sonic results here. The tube buffer and the different filters gave just enough variation to make the Cayin pair well in both systems—a task not likely accomplished by a less tweakable DAC. I used the fairly traditional "Linear Phase Slow Roll-Off" filter paired with solid-state output for the Parasound/Egglestonworks combo. It brought some welcome get-up-and-go to this easygoing duo, increasing the sense of transient snap and overall excitement. My jazz and classical experience was much improved in this configuration, which subsequently became more suitable for critical listening.

除了音量操控的精细度不足外,我对加入了 iDAC-6后的声音是很满意的。可选用的胆缓冲和不同的数码滤波让我有足够的调音空间将 Cayin 融入两套系统中 — 其他没有类似细微调教的解码便不大可能做到了。当配搭Parasound/Egglestonworks组合时我选择了晶体管输出模式和最传统的 Slow Roll-off滤波。这样会令这套随和的系统中加入了一些很讨好的热情和干劲,提高了瞬态和速度感,令整体听感更兴奋。在这设定之下,我的组合在回放古典和爵士乐上有了很大的改善,令系统更适合进行鉴赏聆听。

For the NuPrime/Usher combo I wanted just the opposite—something to mellow out the high-strung, analytical sound. I found just the thing using the tube output plus the "Super Slow Roll-Off" filter, which collectively added a measure of tonal weightiness plus a graceful smoothing of unwanted shimmer on bright recordings. This system already excelled at playing Reference Recordings and similarly high quality material, but now it could handle Rudy Van Gelder Blue Note remasters without drilling my ears out. Remember how I said the changes in filters were subtle? Well, the difference between tube and solid-state output is also fairly minor, but collectively it does add up to something more significant. It won't turn an HD800 into an LCD-2, but might just help you enjoy both of those headphones if you're on the fence about certain aspects of their performance.

在 NuPrime/Usher 组合方面我希望能做到中和的效果 —稍为舒缓那份高解析力的紧凑性。使用胆输出和将滤波设定为 Super Slow roll-off能在音乐回放中加入一份沉稳和将某些偏亮的录音中不必要的峰值美化柔顺。这系统在回放参考级录音或高品质音源时已非常优秀,就是播放重新录制的Rudy Van Gelder Blue Note也不会刺耳。我曾说过这些数码滤波的改变是相当细微的。其实胆石输出转换也只是小幅度的改变,但加起来却能带出较明显的效果。虽然这改变不会将 HD800变成了 LCD-2,但如你对这两对耳机都有小小不满意时,却可藉这些调教让你可以更享受这两对耳机的表现。

That said, the Cayin iDAC-6 is a serious contender in its price bracket. I don't recall ever coming across a more tastefully designed, well built DAC that can do everything the little Cayin does in terms of sonic malleability. If your sensibilities demand a neutral, incisive sound with very little editorialization, the iDAC-6 can do that as well as any other in its class. If you lean more towards full-bodied, slightly euphonic playback, the iDAC-6 can do that as well—even switching from one to the other on a song by song basis if you so desire. This makes it uniquely versatile in my experience, and thus easy to recommend.

尽管如此,凯音的iDAC-6在其价位上有很强的竞争力。我不记得曾遇过一部能在声音的可塑性上可以和这部娇小的 Cayin一比,既有高雅设计而又精心打造的DAC。如你需要一部中性,讯息量高,低音染的解码器,iDAC-6能媲美同级中所产品。如你倾向较强的质感和较悦耳的回放,iDAC-6也可以满足你的要求 — 甚至可以在不同曲目也能按你心意来转换。在我测试过的解码中这是最具应变能力的,所以毫不犹疑地推荐给大家。

【iHA-6 Balanced Headphone Amp ($999)】

This is a fully balanced design using all discrete components (with one exception that I'll discuss shortly) and delivering far more juice than its modest size might initially suggest. The single-ended output tops out at a healthy 2,200mW at 32 ohms, while the balanced out delivers 7,000mW into the same load. …… A look at the guts shows a beefy power supply using an in-house designed, shielded toroidal transformer flanked by over 40,000uF worth of filter capacitors. An Alps brand 4-gang volume pot attests to the "true" balanced nature of the design, though I do see opamps in the circuit to allow balanced output when using single-ended inputs or vice versa. As with many balanced amps …… I reviewed some time ago, it's generally best to stick with the same format coming in and out, avoiding extra conversion stages. The Cayin does a pretty good job of minimizing loss here but a small degree of sonic penalty is inevitable.

【看下楼】

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 22:20