找回密码
 -注册-
查看: 5220|回复: 1

澳大利亚知名媒体StereoNet评测旷世音响黄金四件套

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-5 09:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 广东省深圳市
评测员:Mattew Jens
评测媒体:StereoNet
评测网址: http://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/review-questyle-gold-stack-reference-system  

摘要译文:如果你想要买整套系统,在我的预算中18000美元的价格的确是不便宜的, 但是你会得到一个难以置信的高质量,多功能的设置,并且可以使用的耳机范围很广。

没错,这就是一个高端产品。如果你正在寻找一套设备,带有单声道全平衡输出,FIR数字滤波器可选,兼容True DSD,并且做工惊艳,那旷世音响的“黄金四件套”就是你想要的。

摘要原文:If you’re willing to shell out for the entire stack, which is certainly no cheap task at just north of $18,000 by my calculations, then what you will receive is an incredibly high quality, versatile setup that can faithfully power a wide range of headphones.

Make no mistake, this is high-end product. If you ever find yourself searching for an all-in-one setup with full mono balanced outputs, switchable FIR digital filters, True DSD compatibility, and a stunning finish, you’ve just found it with the Questyle Audio ‘Gold Stack’.

作者介绍:Matthew总是让他自己保持忙碌的状态,他不仅是一个产品经理,巴西柔道蓝蓝带,Head-Fi的粉丝,咖啡狂热者,也是一个全能的超级奶爸。当然,他也酷爱搜集各种不同的耳机。

媒体简介:StereoNet是澳大利亚最大的排名第一的涵盖专业音响及家庭影院市场的网站,而且是世界上第四大最受欢迎的网站。 StereoNet是一个独立的,100%的私有企业。当前每个月吸引超过130000读者,这些读者主要来源于澳大利亚,但同时也吸引来自荷兰,英国,美国,菲律宾和马来西亚的读者。StereoNet在2012年被授予澳大利亚HiFi荣誉会员。他们对这一荣誉感到非常骄傲。

StereoNet:

如果你正在寻找一套绝对的HiFi系统,旷世音响黄金四件套绝对应该在你的试听列表榜首。

对于一整套系统,有几件事是需要注意的。

首先,视觉和审美是这套系统的一个卖点。乍一看,很明显它能满足严格的发烧友或挑剔的买家。

这套系统的多功能令人难以置信。不仅因为它有完整的自给自足的方案,而且每个设备都有一堆输入和输出组合。这套系统将我其他的设备都整合了起来。

晶体管前级?没问题。数字EQ调节?当然。我甚至跟我手上拥有的其他前级做了A/B测试,并且拥有完美的音量搭配。这套系统比它所描述的要优秀很多。
If you're looking for the ultimate in Head-Fi listening, the 'Gold Stack' Reference System from Questyle should be number one on your audition list.

THE WHOLE STACK

Once it all comes together, there are a few things that are worth noting.

Firstly, the visual statement and aesthetic of the stack is one that means business. From the first glance, it becomes immediately obvious that this is pitched squarely at the serious enthusiast or discerning buyer.

The sheer versatility of the stack is incredible. Not only is it completely self-sufficient, but each device has such an epic array of inputs and outputs. The stack integrates into the rest of my gear.

Tube preamp? No problem. Digital EQ? Sure thing. I was even able to A/B test some other preamps I had, and with perfect volume matching. The stack does a lot more than just what it says on the tin.
发表于 2017-6-5 09:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自 陕西省西安市
旷世的声音是不是太过冷静了?lz同意吗
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:37