发表于 2020-11-25 12:41 | 只看该作者 来自 浙江省宁波市
ChristianRiddle 发表于 2020-11-25 12:04
不是装逼,有人会听有人不会听而已

记得您展会后发的帖说是鸟还不错的?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 12:44 来自手机 | 只看该作者 来自 上海市
163zhengping 发表于 2020-11-24 23:25
又是一通组团嘲笑式抹黑。这个评测代表什么先不论,但今年上海耳机展上,有人就凭此耳放拿了耳机展金耳朵奖 ...

有人用alc1220+森海pc3就能通过金耳朵测试……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 12:47 来自手机 | 只看该作者 来自 湖北省荆门市京山县
treelou 发表于 2020-11-25 12:41
记得您展会后发的帖说是鸟还不错的?

我是没说鸟不行啊,什么价位干什么事,三千块能把难搞的平板推出基本的东西是有一定性价比的。我这说的是针对那人个人,他一体机也玩的飞起,然而那就是个垃圾
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 12:56 | 只看该作者 来自 北京市
ChristianRiddle 发表于 2020-11-25 12:47
我是没说鸟不行啊,什么价位干什么事,三千块能把难搞的平板推出基本的东西是有一定性价比的。我这说的是 ...

听了咋样?听说能搞he6呢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 13:06 | 只看该作者 来自 浙江省宁波市
ChristianRiddle 发表于 2020-11-25 12:47
我是没说鸟不行啊,什么价位干什么事,三千块能把难搞的平板推出基本的东西是有一定性价比的。我这说的是 ...

其实看不懂,从这个测试看左右声道都不平衡?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 13:55 | 只看该作者 来自 湖北省随州市
diego920 发表于 2020-11-25 12:56
听了咋样?听说能搞he6呢

所谓的能搞,只是比传统动圈放430,281搞得好而已了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 13:56 | 只看该作者 来自 湖北省随州市
treelou 发表于 2020-11-25 13:06
其实看不懂,从这个测试看左右声道都不平衡?

当时他让我听,要手动调节两个声道的音量,能听出来框架推出来了,再多的也不能说了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 14:00 | 只看该作者 来自 北京市
ChristianRiddle 发表于 2020-11-25 13:55
所谓的能搞,只是比传统动圈放430,281搞得好而已了

那也算超值啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 18:29 | 只看该作者 来自 湖北省随州市

精彩thr1,灵音rp表示不服
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 18:35 | 只看该作者 来自 澳大利亚
本帖最后由 音乐之贼 于 2020-11-25 21:19 编辑
erjinetac 发表于 2020-11-25 05:43
這年頭連生產電子垃圾的都能標榜是動了別人的奶酪,實在佩服
與其在這胡言亂語,還不如好好檢討為何同樣 ...

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-meier-corda-jazz-amp.7197/

上面是ASR对 MEIER CORDA JAZZ 的测评,其实仔细看完多有回复楼层就知道

AMIRM根本就不懂JAZZ的特殊单端平衡输出电路设计,测量不准确。看到狼某某非常喜欢标榜和AMIRM相互验证,我就只能呵呵一笑。每个人都有自己的技术短板,同样都是国产货,狼某某的论坛免费测评,为什么帮某些品牌把关提高技术参数,而对一些品牌却发文打压?不是应该一视同仁的给出建议?帮助提高产品参数?还是说参数把关费用比较大,别人交不起?

就好比伟良的最新版DC300和这个NIAO耳放,你狼某某测出不好,给建议如何改进提高才更有说服力,发个图,贴个视频,一路黑到底,是一个技术教授所谓?更何况,就和AMIRM对JAZZ测评不准确一样,对狼某某的测评数据我也持观察态度。

13楼MRC01直接点明了有人不懂电路

Even though this amp has an unbalanced output jack, the ground carries a signal similar to a balanced output. It operates with differential signalling that Meier calls "active balanced ground driving" http://www.meier-audio.homepage.t-online.de/grounds.htm

Thus it should be tested as if it were balanced. Is it possible the poor distortion performance was caused by the test rig ignoring or grounding the ground output? This would drop half the signal and overdrive the amp's output stage.

96楼JAN MEIER 直接回复打脸AMIRM,后面AMIRM就怂了,不再回复技术问题,转而说JAN MEIER值得重视?

Dear friends,

the Jazz is one of my best selling amplifiers. It is loved by many and noone ever complained about its performance. Search the internet and you will find quite a few opinions/reviews.

So why is there such a discrepancy between its popularity and the measurement results as presented over here?

Before I explain you first have to know a little bit about the topology of the amp.

Inside the JAZZ the signal passes three stages. An input amplification stage with volume control, a passive network for the crossfeed and finally the output stage with two (LOW and HIGH) gain settings.

The topology of the input amplification stage is uncommon. It does not have a fixed amplification factor with a volume control (potentiometer) in front, but volume is set by changing the feedback resistance. The advantage is, that the gain-factor is decreased with lower volume settings and lower gain factors imply lower background noise. The resistance is varied by electronic switches that activate/deactivate various resistors.

The measurements present two major issues with the Jazz. First there is a higher than usual mains noise (humm) and secondly the amp starts to clip signal at a level that is much lower than most other amps.

As for the mains noise. The amp has a rather powerfull transformer and the enclosure is very slim. Although a toroidal transformer is used there always is a remaining magnetic field and this induces a signal into the traces of the audio signal. Simple physics.

A possible solution would have been to use a bigger enclosure, with the signal traces further apart from the transformer, or to use an external powersupply. However, I wanted the amp to be compact and for ecological reasons I don't like external supplies that are ON all the time.
A more modern solution would be to implement a switched powersupply, but at the time the Jazz was designed/developed these were not very common yet.

So the Jazz has a clearly higher humm level than e.g. the Corda Classic (which has a much larger enclosure) or the Corda Rock (which is a newer design with switched powersupply).

But is it really a problem?

Sure, compared to the random noise background the 60 Hz component is very high. One should however be aware that the sound pressure of a signal is proportional to both amplitude and frequency! And the frequency is very low.

Yes, the humm of the Jazz can be heard with sensitive headphones at very high volume settings. But if in this situation you would add a normal level input signal your ears would be blown instantaneously.
At normal listening levels humm is not a problem.

It should be noted that, in contrast to more conventional designs, the humm signal at the output decreases with lower volume settings. This is a result of the topology of the amp in which volume is set by changing feedback. Actually this can well be seen by the measurement results presented here.

At maximum volume the Jazz has one of the worsest SNR-ratios. But at a 50 mV output level the amp is 20 dB better than all other amps in the graph! It's a pity that the Amirm did not comment on this.

As for the clipping/distortion, why is this amp starting to do so at an output level that is much lower than would be expected by the supply voltages and the amplification elements used?

Well, the electronic switches used at the volume control do have a much lower supply voltage than the amplification elements. As soon as the output signal of the first amplification stages surpasses a certain threshold the signal will start to distort. In High gain, this distortion will start at around 3.5Vrms.
With a 2Vrms input signal this distortion starts at around 2 o'clock.
With a 200mVrms input signal (portable player) distortion will not be seen at all.

But again, is this really a problem?

Even with an ineffizient headphone like the HD800 (300 Ohm, 102dB at 1Vrms) an undistorted output of around 112 dB can be achieved. And that is a very unhealthy sound level:

https://www.noisehelp.com/noise-dose.html

With low impedance headphones undistorted sound levels are even much higher.

At normal listening levels the clipping of the amp is not a problem at all. Would it be, then you would have read about it in one of the many reviews found in the internet.

The "culprit" of the distortion thus is the electronic multiplexer switch at the volume control of the Jazz. Of course I could have used a conventional potentiometer instead, but the use of electronic switches allows for a much better channel balance.

As a side note: With normal music signals the implementation of the FF-technology reduces the output voltage at the first amplification stage by around 6..8 dB (depending on the frequency contents of the music). As a result undistorted sound levels are higher accordingly. So for true headbangers the FF-version of the JAZZ is recommended.

When you drive a system to its limits, then it will respond adversely.
And yes, the limits of the JAZZ are more strict than with most other amplifiers.
However, at normal listening levels the amp performs well. The proof is in its popularity and in the appreciation of those who own this amp.

Some comments to some comments:

" I find the graphics preminative and unattractive. "

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"I am not one for detail as you can tell from my posts but come on: why is "designed" not capitalized? "

Seriously??

" Frequency response was flat enough to 20 kHz but then took a dive above 30 kHz"

Please be noted, that due to the concept of the volume control the frequency response depends on the volume setting. But even at the highest gain factor the -3dB point is still beyond 40 kHz.

Most headphones do not even get to 30 kHz.

And our ears ......

"They didn't even get the CE logo right."

With audio equipment the manufacturer has to guarantee that the devices he sells do fullfill the CE-requirements. And the JAZZ does, please be assured of that! The fact that I may not have printed the logo exactly according to design ....

" this amp is required by law to be CE-certified"

No, this is only required for very specific products like medical implants. With low voltage audio-products the manufacturer is responsible for fullfilling the CE-requirements. A certification is not mandatory (and never done by any of the smaller manufacturers, as otherwise you no longer could afford these products).

The JAZZ is very safe. I know well of the danger of electricity to the human body. By origin I'm a biomedical physicist and my PhD thesis was on the subject of neurostimulation. I worked 10 years as research project leader with a pacemaker company.

The CE-requirements are very strict. Do you ever wonder why certain companies from the US or Asia do not sell their headamps through a distributor in Europe?

" The unit is marked as "Designed by ... Germany" not "Built by ... in Germany" so you guess where it was built ..."

The amp was build by Shanling. Not the worst factory in the world. I don't make a secret about that.

Even high-end stuff like Quad and KEF are nowadays entirely produced in China.

" I would love to see a response from Jan Meier in this thread. But some of the comments are a little aggressive and that will most likely discourage him from doing so."

No, I don't mind a discussion as long as it is honest, fair and respectfull.

" You won't find in a german forum not a single one thread where someone expresses the smallest doubt about his amps"

Well, be assured that I never tell people what to write. My customers have to decide for themselves whether they want to write something and what they want to write. No fake news and no alternative facts here! I do not do in politics!

" His gear, always fine, always close to perfect german quality."

Being a Dutchman that's not really a compliment!

"Specs say: Maximum output 15V / 300 mA"

Oops! This is the spec for the JAZZ-FF at low measurement frequencies. With the FF-version the undistorted output level will increase below 1 kHz and reach its maximum at around 200 Hz.

Cheers

Jan Meier
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 19:29 | 只看该作者 来自 江西省宜春市
音乐之贼 发表于 2020-11-25 18:35
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-meier-corda- ...

如果是小问题帮着debug那叫帮忙提高,如果是各种本质问题是不是直接提供全套方案算了?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 19:43 | 只看该作者 来自 江苏省镇江市
Jan Meier 脾气很好哈,10多年前买他的HEADSIX小耳放,发邮件问外接电源的事,很详细地回复了

NIAO耳放我也买了,本来想不好直接退货得了

但觉得不错,2K价位,推平板耳机算性价比之选了

而且设计,工艺,还有架构,都是国产DIY品牌中非常有开创性的产品

这么执着的黑,没必要吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 20:20 | 只看该作者 来自 重庆市
邪神周 发表于 2020-11-25 19:29
如果是小问题帮着debug那叫帮忙提高,如果是各种本质问题是不是直接提供全套方案算了?

人家买了伟良的解码,前脚自己吹多好,后脚就看见有人测量说不好,之前发帖主动声讨,然后发现没人支持,这次抓住机会不出来蹦跶一下不是坐实了测量没问题么。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 20:39 | 只看该作者 来自 湖南省长沙市
哈哈哈,又看到一幕鸟放黑了。

我就是SU-8解码+鸟放+T1(和HD600)配套,感觉满意,哈哈哈哈。

看来愤怒的小鸟,动了别人的奶酪,被放枪了,可怜的娃。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 21:08 | 只看该作者 来自 澳大利亚
本帖最后由 音乐之贼 于 2020-11-25 21:17 编辑
helix 发表于 2020-11-25 19:43
Jan Meier 脾气很好哈,10多年前买他的HEADSIX小耳放,发邮件问外接电源的事,很详细地回复了

NIAO耳放 ...

我是10年前买的MEIER CORDA  SYMPHONY,  PAYPAL付款,德国邮寄到澳洲,当天试听完就留下了。可惜了这么好的耳放品牌,国内代理利润太少,都不愿意推广,慢慢淡出了国内市场。

再看看国内现在一些指标好的飞上天的耳放,用的简单耳放芯片和电路,指标就能吹上天。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 21:13 | 只看该作者 来自 澳大利亚
大鸟不受飞 发表于 2020-11-25 20:20
人家买了伟良的解码,前脚自己吹多好,后脚就看见有人测量说不好,之前发帖主动声讨,然后发现没人支持, ...

伟良最新版的DC300随便测评试听对比,其实我到希望狼某某真实的放一段视频,把最新的DC300测评数据放上来。可惜这么久了,只看到2年前的老测评,为什么不放最新测评呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 21:24 | 只看该作者 来自 北京市
有争论是好事。数据和实际使用效果之间的pk。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 22:21 来自手机 | 只看该作者 来自 上海市
逍遥之道 发表于 2020-11-25 20:39
哈哈哈,又看到一幕鸟放黑了。

我就是SU-8解码+鸟放+T1(和HD600)配套,感觉满意,哈哈哈哈。

好了好了,还有人不知道么?你的奶酪到手就别叫唤了

回复