找回密码
 -注册-
楼主: GOLDPLANAR

GL2000海外官方交流和评论贴

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 11:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
So far I’m using the SE out on the hip dac and I’m happy with it. Pressing the bass boost on it with these is really impressive for electronic music. It’s pretty badass tbh, the dynamics, combined with the big sound, and that bass boost is really fun. If you’re into hard hitting electronic music and want to murder your ears in the best way, I’d recommend listening to Kayzo - Braincase. Highs are slightly tiring with the gl2000 and the hip dac it but it’s totally tolerable IMO. The sound stage depth/width, and instrument separation definitely improves with the Jot2, but the hip dac still retains a pretty big sound.
到目前为止,我在HIP DAC上使用SE,对此感到满意。用这些来增强低音效果确实对电子音乐印象深刻。这真是令人喜欢的声音,动感十足的声音加上强劲的声音,低音增强真的很有趣。如果您想打击电子音乐,并想以最好的方式谋杀您的耳朵,建议您听Kayzo-Braincase。 GL2000和HIP DAC的高频有些累人,但在我看来完全可以接受。声场的深度/宽度以及乐器的分离度肯定会随着Jot2的改善而提高,但hip-dac仍然保持着相当大的音质。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 11:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
VielenDank

16d
So I have some first impressions of the GL2000.
AMP - THX 789
DAC - Soncoz LA-QXD1
Music source is through Optical from my PC.
The only other headphone I have to compare these to is the Ether CX. Closed vs Openbacks, like apples vs oranges.
Honestly, I grudgingly say that these reproduce more detail than my Ether CX in every song I throw at them. I say grudgingly because I love my Ether CX and I want to keep using them.
The GL2000 has a lot more bass, image better, has better separation, and has a larger soundstage than my Ether CX.
I feel like I don’t have to concentrate to hear some of the little details in songs. Although, everything sounds as if the dynamic range has shrunk a bit.
People like to describe music reproduction as “layered” which I can attest to. Vocalists, female and male, sound like there’re in front of you most likely due to the larger soundstage.
In the end, I was looking for a different way my music could be played and I think I found that different way.
Also, because someone mentioned earlier in the thread, These sound better than the Aeon Open RTs, which I owned for a small amount of time.
One bad aspect to note is the build quality. I mean compared to my Ether CX these feel cheap and flimsy.
As far as what I listen to:
Hiroyuki Sawano - Attack on Titan Season 1-3 Xenoblade Chronicles X
Keiichi Okabe - NieR, NieR: Automata, Drakengard 3
The Killers -Hot Fuss
Yuki Kajiura - Garden of Sinners Movie Soundtrack
Glass Animals - ZABA
This is just a first impression because I have only listened to them for about an hour.
I’ll report back in a few days.
Edit: I just wanted to add that I am using the D-Shaped Hybrid pads and I have not heard the original leather ones.
因此,我对GL2000有一些第一印象。
E耳放-THX 789
DAC-Soncoz LA-QXD1
音乐来源是通过PC上的光纤连接。
我唯一要比较的其他耳机是Ether CX。封闭式vs开放式,如苹果与橙子。
老实说,我不情愿地说,在我向它们试听的每首歌曲中,这些都比Ether CX重现更多细节。我之所以勉强地说,是因为我爱我的Ether CX,并且希望继续使用它们。
GL2000比我的Ether CX具有更多的低音,更好的映像,更好的分离效果以及更大的声场。
我觉得我不必专心听歌中的一些小细节。虽然,一切听起来好像动态范围有所缩小。
人们喜欢将音乐复制描述为我可以证明的“分层”。声乐人员,无论男性还是女性,由于音场较大,很有可能在您的面前。
最后,我在寻找一种不同的方式来演奏我的音乐,我想我找到了不同的方式。
另外,由于有人在前面的评价中提到过,这些听起来比我拥有少量时间的Aeon Open RT更好。
要注意的一个不好的方面是耳机做工。我的意思是,与我的Ether CX相比,它们感觉便宜有点脆弱。
就我所听到的这些歌曲:
泽野弘之-进击的巨人第1-3季Xenoblade Chronicles X
冈部敬一-NieR,NieR:Automata,Drakengard 3
杀手-Hot Fuss
Yuki Kajiura-罪人花园电影原声
玻璃动物-ZABA
这只是第一印象,因为我只听了大约一个小时。
我几天后会更新。
编辑:我只是想补充一点,我用的是D形皮布耳罩,但我还没有用真皮耳罩听。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 12:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Schourend
14d
I went back to the stock pads.
Not for the sound but just because they are leather and have memory foam which I like better over the D pads.
I can’t really tell a difference in sound signature to be honest. But that maybe has to do with me, thought is was cool to stand in front of big ass speakers in the club in my younger years.
What I can confirm is that the GL2k gets better! Ohh boy they get better! And im only halfway into the burnin. (Or my brain are messing with me)
Either way,
Where at first I liked the Sundara better with certain songs, now I don’t anymore. The Sundara’s gonna have to go

我又回到了改用备用的替换皮布耳罩。
不是因为声音,只是因为他们是皮革和布以及记忆海绵,我更喜欢D耳罩。
老实说,我真的听不出声音特征有什么区别。但这可能和我有关,我年轻的时候站在俱乐部的大喇叭前是很酷的。
我能确认的是GL2k越来越好了!哦,孩子,他们变好了!我才刚进入煲音的一半。(或是我的脑子在捣乱)
不管怎样,
一开始我更喜欢Sundara的某些歌曲,现在我不喜欢了。Sundara得走了

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 12:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Oxycleanman
14d
Mine have also improved since they arrived. I let them play pink noise for nearly 24 hours and I don’t notice the same harshness I was originally getting sometimes with some percussion notes (YMMV, obviously - could just be me adjusting to it). I was somewhat unimpressed at first, but a couple of days later I can say that I’m very happy with these. I just recently swapped from the stock D-shaped hybrid pads to a set of ZMF Auteur hybrid pads I already had. They’re more comfortable than the stock hybrids and I don’t feel like I lose anything with them. Maybe they add a bit more bass, or maybe that’s just me, but they’re definitely more comfortable.

我的也有提升对比刚收到的时候,我用近24小时的粉红噪音来煲音,现在我已经没有注意到我最初在一些打击乐音符中所感受到的那种刺耳(很明显,YMMV——可能是我在适应它)。一开始我有点不满意,但几天后我可以说我对这些很满意。我最近刚从备用D形皮布耳罩换成了一套我已经拥有的ZMF-Auteur混合耳罩。他们比备用的皮布耳罩更舒服,我不觉得我失去了任何东西。也许他们加了一点低音,或者也许那只是我,但他们肯定更舒服。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 12:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
本帖最后由 GOLDPLANAR 于 2021-2-15 12:15 编辑

ILISTEN
14d
I have had the GL2000 since Saturday and have used them Balanced on the HibY R5, R6 2020 and Schiit Modius/Magnius Stack and all have played nicely. The real surprise for me so far is this has been the first pair of HP’s that played a version of the 1812 Overture with live canons amazingly. The GLs didn’t distort the canons at all. Also, the shimmering of cymbals is outstanding. I only have the FIIO FH7, ThieAudio Monarchs and Sundaras to compare right now. I do have a pair of Aeolus coming soon though.
This is my first impression, if these continue to improve I will be very impressed.

14d
I have not A/B’d them yet. I will as they burn in more. I definitely like the comfort of the GL’s more and not just because of them being over the ear. I also like the highs more, cymbals, especially crash, sound very real to me.
I like my FH7 for comfort more, the Monarchs are large and don’t fit my ears the best. It is not the tips, it is just the physical size of the IEM.
Anyway, I will do some comparisons in the next few weeks or sooner depending on work.
I would ask others that own the GL’s, does the low end resolve as good as I hear them. I have definitive BP8080ST Towers with dual SVS subs, and the bass detail lags just behind those. As I mentioned above, it handles canons like no other headphone I have heard yet.
Though that may not be saying much.

伊利斯滕
从上周六开始我就有了GL2000,并在HibY R5、R6 2020和Schiit Modius/Magnius组合上使用了它们,它们都发挥得很好。到目前为止,真正让我惊讶的是,这是第一幅耳机让我感觉到了播放了1812序曲版本的惊人的现场感。GL2000一点也没有歪曲正典。而且,钹的打击也很突出。我现在只有FIIO FH7,ThieAudio Monars和Sundaras可供比较。我确实有一双风神马上就要来了。
这是我的第一印象,如果这些继续提高,我会更加印象深刻。

后继补充
我还没有给他们A/B对比。我会的,等GL2000煲音完。我当然更喜欢GL2000的舒适性,不仅仅是因为它们在耳朵上。我也更喜欢高音,钹,尤其是撞钟,听起来很真实。
我喜欢我的FH7更舒适,君主是大的,不适合我的耳朵最好。这不是提示,它只是IEM的物理大小。
不管怎样,我会在接下来的几周或更早的时间里根据试听做一些比较。
我会问其他拥有GL2000的人,低端的解决方案是否和我听到的一样好。我有明确的BP8080ST Towers with dual SVS subs,低音细节落后于那些。正如我上面提到的,它处理映像是我目前听过的耳机中最好的
尽管这并不能说明什么。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 12:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Shakarone
14d
I know this is my First post on here but these sound extremely good exactly what i was expecting from the review . I have probably put around 50 hours on them and to me although it might just be my brain the sound seems to have smoothed out and stage has widened since i first received them. I have been using them with the D shaped pads with my topping a90 / modius with a +3db bass shelf and have no complaints. They are easily better than my lcd2c in every single way. Ill have to wait for my clears to come back for another headphone comparison but i know they are 2 separate beasts in their own way. I am very eager to try these with a class A amp such as Rebel or Flux labs offerings so if anyone has any experience i’d love to know.
沙卡龙

我知道这是我在这里的第一个贴分享,但这些听起来非常好,正是我所期待的。我大概花了大约50个小时在它们上面,对我来说,虽然这可能只是我的大脑,但自从我第一次收到它们以来,声音似乎变得平滑了,舞台也变宽了。我一直在使用他们与D形耳罩与我的TOP A90/modius与+3db低音架,没有任何不爽。对比LCD2C ,GL2000很容易被推动。我必须等待我的CLEARS回来,来做比较。我非常渴望尝试这些在A级放大器推推看,如Rebel or Flux labs的产品,所以如果有人有任何经验,我想知道。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 12:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
duranxv
14d
Zeos, you weren’t kidding about these headphones. I’ve been using them over the past 2 days, and I have to say that I’m impressed with them. They literally on par with my TH900’s, which is absolutely insane to think. I think the Fostex has an edge on bass a bit, but the GL2000 makes it up with a bit more open soundstage and some impressive imaging. Without EQ, I didn’t like their sound much, but they respond really well to EQ, and after some tweaks, they sound great.
I haven’t even fully burned them in yet. I think I might keep these!

肥宅,你不是在拿这些耳机开玩笑吧。在过去的两天里我一直在使用它们,我不得不说我对它们印象深刻。它们简直和我的TH900不相上下,简直是疯了。我认为Fostex在低音上有一点优势,但是GL2000通过更开放的声场和一些令人印象深刻的结像来弥补。不用EQ,我不喜欢他们的声音太多,但经过一些EQ调整后太好了,他们听起来太棒了。
我还没把它们完全煲音完。我想我可以留着这些!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 12:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
本帖最后由 GOLDPLANAR 于 2021-2-15 12:31 编辑

Crafty_Coin
Just got them as well
They are definitely heavier than my Sundara and I’ve only been listening for about 10 minutes but I can tell I like these more already. I do miss the vocal forwardness(or maybe its more vocal intimate?)of the Sundara compared to the GL2000 however. My 58x are too closed in for me, GL2000 seems too wide, and the Sundara vocals seems right where i want it. Bass seems lacking punch compared to the Sundara too. But im sure after break in and getting used to the sound I’ll love them even more. Using hybrid pads. Did not bother with the oval leather ones. My only complaint is that they don’t have clamp force at all, so even on the smallest fit, they still wobble on my head when I move my head. Running these off a Modius and an Atom so im sure there is more power to be unlocked if I switch to a better amp.
它们肯定比我的Sundara重,我只听了大约10分钟,但我可以说我已经更喜欢GL2000了。我真的很怀念这种声音的主动性(或者是更亲密的声音?)然而,与GL2000相比,Sundara的。我的58x对我来说太近了,GL2000似乎太宽了,Sundara的声音似乎正好在我想要的地方。低音似乎缺乏打击相比, Sundara也是。但我相信在习惯了这个声音之后,我会更爱他们的。更喜欢使用D形皮布耳罩。不喜欢椭圆形的真皮耳罩。我唯一的抱怨是它们夹紧力不够,因此即使最小的配合,当我移动头部时,它们仍然会在我的头部摆动。目前只是使用Modius和Atom来推,因此,如果我切换到更好的放大器,我相信还有更大的潜力释放。

GL2000

GL2000
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 12:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
SkipsMchee
These feel effortless.
Never owned the arya’s or other headphones these are compared with by reviewers so this is based on all the headphones I own and these sound effortless compared to them.
Maybe it’s because of the soundstage sounding so big? D pads on the cups for initial impression.
Plugged them into the asgard 3 high gain at 10 o’clock in a quiet room and it’s a loud listening volume (ymmv) as reference.
Wide and big sounding! From initial Impressions, these are hitting the spot. Different from everything in my collection so it fills a space for me. These I would classify as the big headphones that I can reach for when I don’t want to feel claustrophobic if that makes sense. It does everything in a way that I’m not thinking I’m missing something like I sometimes feel with other headphones. It could have better slam but that’s a preference and it’s good as it is.
I like hip hop and these will perform unless you like to be dominated by bass. So far everything just sound so satisfying in its presentation compared to my other headphones. The bass is good unless you want bass cannons, the mids are present but could be sweeter sounding but that might take away from the defined sounding edge that vocals have which I assume could help with separation? Mids are present and slightly more forward sounding because of that imo. No sibilance from the highs that I can detect (ymmv). ( Zeos voice usually hurts my ears from sibilance I think? These headphones don’t give me that effect.)
I put these on right after waking up in the morning to a package at the door. No worries so far with build quality from my set but time will tell and so far these are very comfortable but hefty. I’m using the affordable neomusicia dual 3.5mm plugs for the he 400i/he4xx etc etc on these since I don’t have an amp with pentaconn. Works great.
Edit*** I think these can make mediocre youtube music video uploads sound better in comparison to my other headphones.

这些感觉很轻松。

从来没有拥有评测中对比的ARYA的或其他耳机,所以这是基于所有的耳机,我自己和这些声音毫不费力的比较。
也许是因为声场太大了?D形状耳罩给我留下最初的印象。
在一个安静的房间里,在10点钟的时候将它们插入asgard3高增益,它是一个大音量(ymmv)作为参考。
又宽又大!从最初的印象来看,这些都很到位。不同于我的收藏,所以它填补了我的空间。当我不想感到幽闭恐惧症的时候,我会把它们归类为大耳机,如果这有意义的话。它做每件事的方式,我不认为我错过了一些东西,就像我有时感觉与其他耳机。它可以有更好的大满贯,但这是一个偏好,它是好的。
我喜欢嘻哈,除非你喜欢由低音主导,否则这些都会表演。到目前为止,与我的其他耳机相比,所有的东西在它的演示中听起来都非常令人满意。低音是好的,除非你想要低音炮,中音是饱满的,但可以更甜美的声音,但这可能会从确定的声音边缘,人声有我认为可以帮助分离?中音是存在的,稍微向前探空,因为这是海事组织。没有从高点,我可以检测到的嘶嘶声(ymmv)。(我想Zeos的声音经常会因为嘶嘶声而刺痛我的耳朵?这些耳机没有那种效果。)
我早上醒来看到门口的一个包裹就戴上了。到目前为止,不担心耳机的做工,但时间会告诉我们,到目前为止,这些是非常舒适,但是有点重的。我正在使用neomusicia双3.5毫米插头,用于he 400i/he4xx等,因为我没有与4.4平衡放大器,但效果很好。
编辑***我认为这些可以使普通的youtube音乐视频上传的声音比我的其他耳机更好。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 12:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
EntrancedVermin
11d
Got mine in today, Zeo wasn’t lying. These are **ing great!!! Wide open, sound stage is comparable to the shp 9500, but the fastness and clarity is what I love about them. It’s really like the shp but all the benefits of planar! I owned the Mr Speaker Aeon Flows and this is better! Which I did like the semi closed feeling of the Aeons. The Bass is wayyyyyyyy better then the Aeons tho and those have better bass then the Shp. The highs are just a bit on the edge side, but I’ve only used them for a few hours. The hyber pads really open them up, but the fact that they are not memory foam is a bummer. They are really heavy compared to the shp but those are like a feather.
As for power my phone, play these just fine on almost max volume. Sounded good but not as good as my Schiit stack.
The fit on these are great and I have xl ears and they are basically perfect for me! The fact that the adjustment is so stiff is **ing great I don’t have to worry about them slipping out.
As someone who isn’t an audiophile… who’s just been on the quest to find my perfect one and done headphones… this is it! No joke I’m in love with them.
Gaming, this is weird but the game sounds great. The imaging seems is great! I played some Takrov, warzone and cyberpunk they all sounded great. Tarkov is a game that’s hard to image imo and it did a pretty good job. It’s just great very large sound stage to work with and the imaging is good too!
TLDR; Basically Planar SHP 9500
If you have the spare cash these are definitely worth.

今天拿到了我的耳机了,Zeo没有撒谎。这些都太好了!!!大开放,声音舞台和的SHP9500可比,但坚挺和清晰是我喜欢他们。它真的像SHP,但有平面的全部优点!我拥有Mr Speaker Aeon Flows,但这个更好!我很喜欢Aeons.那种半封闭的感觉。低音比 Aeons好,对比Shp来说更好。高频有点偏了,但我只用了几个小时。混合耳罩真的打开了他们,混合垫确实可以打开它们,但事实并非如此,这实在令人um舌。与shp相比,它们确实有点重,但是就像羽毛一样。
适合这些是伟大的,我有xl耳朵,他们基本上是完美的为我!事实上,调整是如此僵硬是**伟大我不必担心他们滑出来。
作为不是发烧友的人,只是为了寻找我能完美配戴的耳机而已……就是这样!别开玩笑我爱上他们了。
游戏,这很奇怪,但游戏听起来很棒。成像效果太好了!我玩了一些塔克罗夫,战区和赛博朋克他们听起来都很棒。塔尔科夫是一个很难想象的游戏,它做了相当好的工作。这只是伟大的非常大的舞台工作和成像是好的!
太长不看;基本上2000胜于SHP 9500
如果你有闲钱,这些绝对值得。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Quick thoughts as I can’t really compare it any other headphones other than a £90 pair of closed back “Cloud II Hyper X” . I’ve paired these with a topping A50s and D50s stack and have only heard them so far on the stock pads. Music used was a mix from Spotify and TIDAL
Physical
Clamping force is light and slips a little, but christ is it comfy, heavy but doesn’t fatigue.
4.4mm cable is exceptional… wish all cables were like this.
No loose scew for me on this one.
Sound
Detailed
Imaging is Very impressive
Bass is punchy but depth lacks, in short “It’s there” but nothing great (could be due to the clamp force, or compared to closed back)
Vocals are seriously impressive
Very Fast (Psytrance works really well and keeps up)
Intial impressions didn’t blow me away, the closed back spoiled me with muddy but very fun bass which just wasn’t there on the Gold’s. The “Honest” neutral sound from the toppings probably played their part in this but it ruined some of my Metal and Rock tracks for me. Worry was setting in fast UNTIL . I played “Beyond the Sea” by Bobby Darin along side a healthy amount of Pink Floyd and then it clicked. These are mighty impressive with their sound stage and imaging. Female Vocals are silky smooth and stop right before it hits any uncomfortable sibilance.
Were these the mind blowing does everything better headphones I thought? No… but are they worth the price? I certainly think so, but it depends on what you listen to at the end of the day.
Cons
Some songs come off as a little compressed (this was only really heard during metal and pop songs, but not all of them making me think it was simply just poorly recorded perhaps)
Bass feels a little underwhelming, I’m someone who loves their bass so the more shake I can get the better, while the bass is here it certainly doesn’t kick as hard as my £90 closed pair. (Maybe break in will help this.)
Yet to hear the hybrids but from what I’ve read so far they might be an straight upgrade. Thanks!

很快捷的分享,因为我真的无法与其他耳机相比,除了一双90英镑的封闭式“Cloud II Hyper X”。我把这些和拓品 A50和D50s搭配在一起,到目前为止我只听过它们出现在垫子上的声音。使用的音乐是Spotify和TIDAL的混合
做工
夹紧力轻,有点滑,但实际上戴着它还是舒适的,虽然重但不觉得疲劳。
4.4平衡线是例外…希望所有的耳机线都是这样。
没有发现螺丝松的情况。
声音
*细节丰富
*映像非常令人印象深刻
*低音很有冲击力,但深度不够,简言之“它就在那里”,但没有什么了不起的(可能是由于夹紧力,或比较封闭回来)
*人声给我留下了深刻的印象
* 速度很快(Psytrance工作得很好,而且能跟上)
最初的印象并没有把我吹走,封闭式耳机金士顿Cloud II Hyper X非常有趣的低音把我宠坏了,这是金平面2000没有的。从顶部发出的“诚实”的自然声音可能起到了他们的作用,但它毁了我的一些金属和摇滚乐曲目。担心很快就开始了,直到。我演奏了波比·达林的《海那边》,旁边放了不少粉红色的弗洛伊德,然后它就响了。它们的声场和结像给人留下了深刻的印象。女声是丝般光滑,停止之前,它击中任何不舒服的嘶嘶声。
是不是这些让人兴奋的耳机让我觉得一切都更好?不…但是它们值这个价吗?我当然这么认为,但这要看你最后听了什么。
欺骗
有些歌曲有点压缩(这只是在金属和流行歌曲中听到的,但并不是所有的歌曲都让我觉得只是录得不好)
低音感觉有点不自信,我是一个喜欢低音的人,所以我可以得到更好的震动,而低音在这里,它肯定不会踢我的90英镑关闭双硬。(也许闯入会有帮助。)
还没有用皮布耳罩来听,但从我听到目前为止,2000可能是我的一个直接的升级。谢谢!

GL2000

GL2000
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
I owned them for a little while and they where very good. I sold my collection of headphones after upgrading to the Solitaire P. The original hybrid pads where the best for me. Didn’t notice any loss in bass. My DAC is TT2 and the amp was a WA33 with TOTL tubes and maybe that just made it sound better then what most people are experiencing with the GL2000. Guess I was running on high octane. Not a fair comparison with a 13k setup.

我拥有GL2000有一小段时间,他们很好。我卖了我的一些耳机去买了
Solitaire P。D形皮布耳罩最适合我。没有注意到低音有任何损失。我的DAC是TT2和耳机放大器是一个带TOTL管WA33带TOTL管,也许这只是使它听起来比大多数人正在经历的GL2000更好。猜测我是运行在高OCTANE 上,与13k设置不公平的比较。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:13 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Got my GL2000 double magnet today.
First impression - they really need proper power. On my FiiO Q5s with AM3D THX module they are unlistenable.
Overall sound is shouty and unpleasant, specially in the presence region. The sound hurts me so much I couldn’t listen to them for more than 10-15 min. Totally underpowered. So I just left them to burn in.
I can hear however that they have wide soundstage, good sub bass and fine details. All this just doesn’t come together.

今天拿到了我的GL2000双面磁路版。
第一印象-他们真的需要适当的推力。在我的带有AM3D THX模块的FiiO Q5上,它们是不可监听的。
整体的声音是嘶哑和不愉快的,特别是在存在区域。这声音让我很伤心,我听不到他们超过10-15分钟。完全推力不足。所以我就让他们煲音了。
我可以听到,但他们有很宽的声场,良好的次低音和精细的细节。所有这一切都不在一起。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
billwhite7294
I have both headphones and i think the GL2000 is definitely worth twice the price. For one thing they dont have the dark that the Zeus has. They are much more detailed and thrilling than the Zeus. They kinda have the detail of a high end headphone. If you can afford it go Zeus.
我有两个耳机,我认为GL2000绝对值得两倍的价格。首先,他们没有宙斯那样暗。它们比宙斯更详细更刺激。他们有点高端耳机的细节。如果你负担得起,就抛弃宙斯。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
QBASS
Hi everyone
First post on here
I’ve had the GL2000’s for a week now and they are rather good. I have tried so many headphones over the last Year and these have come closest to what I’ve been looking for. I’ve tried Sennheiser HD599 (First open back headphones sounded great back then) Sennheiser HD 660S (great sound but lacking bass, super comfortable and light) Sivga Phoenix (Terrible pads and although good bass lacking in mid and highs) Focal Elear (OK bass but freq response all over the place) Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (OK sound over all however nothing special) Sennheiser HD560S (Still use these - great sound extends well but a little too reference sounding)
I am no expert as these are running off a ifi zen dac but the sound is superb using the standard pads. I’m visually impaired and fear braking something if I try changing the pads. The GL2000 are slightly warmer than the HD560S but invite you into the centre of the music rather than putting it in front of you. The HD560S are brighter which leads to the impression of more detail. All the GL2000 need is a better kick and they would be perfect.
I have the Focal Elex coming (Hard to get them into the UK) so will decide which to keep after testing them. I’m not fortunate enough to have a collection as I only use headphones while I am working from home so I can’t justify having multiple sets.
Cheers

大家好
第一篇帖子在这里
我已经有一个星期的GL2000的了,他们相当好。在过去的一年里,我试过很多耳机,这些都和我一直在寻找的最接近。我试过森海塞尔HD599(第一个开放式耳机听起来很好),森海塞尔HD660S(很好的声音,但缺乏低音,超级舒适和轻)斯维嘉Sivga Phoenix(糟糕的垫子,虽然中高音缺乏良好的低音)Focal Elear(低音正常,但频率响应到处都是)Beyerdynamic Amiron Home(声音正常,但没有什么特别的)Sennheiser HD560S(仍然使用这些-伟大的声音延伸很好,但有点太参考声音)
我不是专家,因为这些都是用 ifi zen dac来推的,但声音是一流的使用标准真皮耳罩。我有视力障碍,害怕更换耳罩会损害什么。GL2000比HD560稍微暖和一点,但它能邀请你进入音乐的中心,而不是把它放在你面前。HD560更加明亮,给人留下更多细节的印象。GL2000所需要的只是一个更好的选择,它们将是非常完美的。。
我的FOCAL Elex即将到来(很难让他们进入英国),所以将决定哪些能留下来经过测试后。我没有足够的幸运有一个收集,因为我在家工作所以我只使用耳机,我也不能留下多套耳机。
干杯

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
I have the GL2K since a few days only and I am normally running it with my Topping A90 fed by my RME ADI-2 DAC. I was surprised that I can leave the A90 in low gain most of the time and still enjoy a rich sound (as a disclaimer: I generally listen at lower to moderate volume levels). It also runs well off my “weaker” RebelAmp (in high gain) and the THX789. However that does not mean that the GL2K does not need the amps power reserves. Most of the portable DAC-Amps I tried it on so far (including the Mojo, Monoprice THX-portable, Centrance DACport-HD, …) and are a bit lackluster. Of course they make the GL2K “loud” but do not drive it to its full potential especially in the low-end and also w.r.t. harshness (see also the DT880/600 discussion). Until a saw your question, my e1da 9038S (3rd Gen.) didn’t come to my mind for this headphone. So I just tried it a few minutes ago and it actually runs relatively well to my surprise. I was at about 70% volume and it plays loud and not too badl. Still it is a bit limited in its performance by the 9038s and for the first time since I have the GL2K, I was skipping tracks quickly to get over it. Switching back to the A90 was actually a bit a relief.
Long story short; I would not invest in the GL2K without a proper amp but I would say you definitely do not require the full wattage stated there.

我有GL2K有几天了,我通常运行它与我的拓品A90和RME ADI-2 DAC来推。我很惊讶,我可以离开A90在低增益的大部分时间,仍然享受丰富的声音(作为免责声明:我一般听低至中等音量水平)。它也运行良好,我的“弱”RebelAmp(在高增益)和THX789。然而,这并不意味着GL2K不需要安培功率储备。到目前为止,我试过的大多数便携式DAC放大器(包括Mojo、Monoprice THX-portable、Centrance-DACport-HD,…)都有点暗淡。当然,他们使GL2K“响亮”,但并没有把它的全部潜力,特别是在低端和w.r.t.苛刻(也见DT880/600的讨论)。直到a看到你的问题,我的E1DA9038S(第三代)没有想到这个耳机。所以我几分钟前就试过了,结果让我吃惊的是,它运行得相当好。我是在大约70%的音量,它发挥大声,不太坏。尽管如此,它在9038s的表现还是有点有限,自从我有了GL2K之后,我第一次跳过轨道来克服它。换回A90实际上有点松了一口气。
长话短说,我不会投资在GL2K如果没有一个适当的耳机放大器,但我想说的是,你肯定不需要耳机标称的全瓦数。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Lion
Got my GL200 three days ago.
Powering it with an Ifi Hip Dac.
I don’t now what’s wrong with some people but I like it a lot already (still burning in).
They don’t need as much power as some want to tell you.
With a Hip Dac on high gain, I can’t turn it to 1 o’clock. Too loud!
Dynamics and everything, all there.
Activate the bass button on the Hip Dac and you are in a Techno Club (with electronic music), but the GL2000 sounds even better.
I life in Berlin, so I know what a good Techno Club Sounds like.
三天前拿到了我的GL200。

用Ifi Hip Dac给它供电。
我现在不知道有些人有什么问题,但我已经很喜欢了(还在煲音中)。
他们不需要像某些人想告诉你的那样多的推力。
用HIP Dac在高增益下,我都不能把它转到1点钟。太大声了!
动态和一切,都在那里。
激活在HIP Dac上的低音按钮,你就进入了一个电子音乐俱乐部,但GL2000的声音听起来更好。
我住在柏林,所以我知道一个好的技术俱乐部声音听起来像什么。

AAAAA.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Falenkor
2d
alright so some initial impressions here…
for starters these things are a bit hefty… though considering the weight of Audeze I can forgive that… they do feel a bit heftier than my Hifiman which could be that the build quality is better as these feel much sturdier so bonus points for that… Build wise very smooth finish and very good looking… cups are really large. Negative points from me on the size though… so, as someone with an average/above average size head I don’t have to adjust the headband on this at all… meaning if someone has a smaller head than me this isn’t going to fit you like… at all as this is still pretty loose on me… I think it would benefit greatly from a thicker pad to fit this potential problem but not sure which pads would work in that regard for this headphone… considering the size of the oval cups.
Amps and dacs this seems to be getting some attention… so to the asgard 3 this thing on high gain only gets to around… I want to say 35%-50% depending on the recording till it’s actually considered loud… this doesn’t need a massive amount of power however, this headphone definitely is changing how it sounds depending on my equipment… im not seeing the soundstage zeos was having until I go to things known for higher spatials such as the liquid platinum and asgard 3… violectric sounds gorgeous on this but makes the bass seem lacking… liquid platinum opens it up and warms it up but the mids seem to take a small hit and appear slightly dipping, asgard seems to provide a good balance overall but leaves me wanting a bit more clarity which is where the violectric seems to shine… this one seems to be a bit picky…
again, just because the headphone gets loud does NOT mean it’s synergizing properly with your setup or that your getting the most from your headphone…
Sound: depends on the amp but lets just go with the more balanced approach here? I don’t like thx amps but I did try it to my AUNE setup… didn’t respond the best… it sounds good but pass… left it on asgard + bifrost 2 so that’s where these observations come from.
Bass: tight, controlled, sounds… slightly under the neutral line not by much theres rumble impact and definite speed that planar slam and speed is noticeable. However, I wish there was more here might be best to eq this or connect it to ifi setups
Mids: honestly these sound gorgeous in the mids very clean very crisp very present… I honestly like these even more then my sennheisers vocals actually are surprising me a bit on this one considering the price…
Highs: a bit on the uncontrolled side and some songs hit some notes that were slightly uncomfortable. It teeters on too much for this signature and just right, for me it’s just right for relaxed listening not so much on analytical and sterile. There is some sparkle too and detail retrieval is definitely superb… granted I think my beyers do detail retrieval better here those sound brighter with a different sound signature as a planar though these do a damn good job at detail retrieval.
overall: currently I have a hard time discerning whether the Arya is even remotely worth it when these exist…
Soundstage: the soundstage and air quality on these is **ing massive… more than sundara more than ananda better than both on the depth quality and recreation of the space in the sound.
Imaging: I am a bit of an imaging junky if it’s bad I call it… these are not bad… not at all… yes, there is some headphones better in this regard arya is one of those in my opinion as well as some others… however, this is no push over… the imaging here is still pretty spot on and I have no complaints in this regard… go into this not looking for a studio listen and more of a music lovers listen and you will be fine.
Gaming: so far so good, very impressive. The bass being as lean as it is makes it not as enjoyable casually but in terms of competitive… these things are monsters potentially a cut above the DT 1990 in some regards depending on the game. The issue here is they need a good setup to get to this point it seems… I tried connecting to like say my old liquid spark and didn’t get the same results whatsoever… it sounded more intimate warmer and a bit on the veiled side even so the clarity took quite a hit.
negative points so far: heat build up, pads are made quite cheap, heft, not my preferred signature

好吧,这里有一些初步印象…
首先,GL2000还是有点重…虽然考虑到AUDEZE的重量,我可以原谅…他们确实觉得有点重,比我的HIFIMAN来说这做工更好,因为这些感觉更坚固,所以加分为…做工非常流畅,非常好看…耳罩真的很大。我对尺码的看法是无概念的…所以,作为一个中等/中等以上头型的人,我根本不需要调整头带…这意味着如果有人的头型比我小,这将不适合你喜欢的…因为这对我来说仍然是相当宽松…我认为它将受益于更厚的耳罩,以适应这个潜在的问题,但不确定哪些耳罩会考虑到椭圆形罩杯的尺寸,这方面的工作对这款耳机来说是可行的。

耳放和DAC解码,这似乎是得到一些注意…所以对 asgard 3用高增益只能得到大约…我想说35%-50%,取决于录音,直到它实际上被认为是响亮的…这并不需要大量的推力,但是,这个耳机肯定是改变它的声音取决于我的设备…我没有听到zeos所描述的声场,直到我去的东西,如Liquid platinum和asgard 3更高的空间已知…紫罗兰色听起来华丽,但这使低音似乎缺乏…liquid platinum打开了它,温暖了它,但中间似乎要采取一个小的打击,似乎略有下降,阿斯加德似乎提供了一个良好的平衡整体,但让我想要一个更清晰的一点,这是那里的紫罗兰似乎闪耀…这一个似乎有点挑剔…

再说一次,仅仅因为耳机变得响亮并不意味着它与你的设置正确地协同工作,也不意味着你从耳机中得到了最大的好处…

声音:取决于耳放,但让我们只去更平衡的方法在这里?我不喜欢thx放大器,但我尝试了我的AUNE设置…没有最好的回应…这听起来不错,但通过…留在asgard+bifrost 2它,所以这些观察来自。

低音:紧,控制,声音…略低于中立线不太有隆隆声的影响和确定的速度,平面撞击和速度是明显的。然而,我希望这里有更多的可能是最好的均衡这或连接到ifi设置

中音:老实说,这些声音华丽的中音非常干净非常清脆非常现在…我老实说,我更喜欢这些比我的森海塞尔声乐实际上是让我有点惊讶在这一个考虑到价格…

高音:有点失控的一面,一些歌曲击中一些音符,有点不舒服。对于这个特点来说,它摇摇晃晃的太多了,而且恰到好处,对我来说,它恰到好处,适合放松的聆听,而不是太多的分析和枯燥。也有一些解析和细节检索绝对是一流的…我认为我的beyers拜亚在细节检索更好,在这里那些声音更明亮,不同的声音特点作为一个平面,虽然这些做了一个该死的好细节检索。

总的来说:目前我很难辨别Arya在存在时是否值得拥有……

声场:它们的声场和空气质量令人massive目结舌……在声音的深度质量和空间再现方面,胜过sundara胜过ananda。

成像:如果不好,我有点成像笨拙……这些还不错……一点都不……是的,在这方面有一些更好的耳机arya是我认为的耳机之一,也有其他耳机……但是,这并不能解决问题……这里的影像仍然很不错,在这方面,我也没有任何抱怨……进入这个领域,不去寻找录音室听,而是更多的音乐爱好者来听,您会没事的。

游戏:到目前为止,一切都很好,令人印象深刻。低音是如此的苗条,使它不那么随便而令人愉悦,而是在竞争方面……这些东西可能是怪物,在某些方面取决于游戏,可能会超过DT 1990。这里的问题是,他们需要一个良好的设置才能达到这一点……我试图连接,就像说我的旧液体火花,却没有得到相同的结果……听起来更亲密,甚至有点蒙面。因此清晰度很高

到目前为止的缺点是:发热,耳罩看上去很便宜,耳机有点重,不是我喜欢的

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:56 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Really not a contest for me, iFi Signature is significantly better.
对于我来说,这真的不是来炫耀,iFi推明显更好。

GL2000

GL2000
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 13:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
OOTB GL2000 (DM) Impressions:
Gustard X16 DAC
Monoprice THX-887 Amp
Bellari EQ570
MQA Tidal
Out of the box I’m pretty impressed with the GL2000. I’ve been A/Bing them with my EQ’ed Monoprice M1070 and can clearly hear a sound upgrade. I used to own the HE-500 and HE-560 and hated them after awhile. The GL2000 destroys those two in enjoyability. I haven’t heard the Sundara yet, but unless it was a massive upgrade and tuning change over the HE-560 I’m going to believe that no, the Sundara does not match up to these.
Thoughts
*Both the M1070 and GL2000 sound better with EQ. GL2000 responds really well to an extra few dB ~60Hz
*Soundstage and separation are much better on the GL2000.
*Overall sound (Bass, Mids, Treble) are better on the GL2000.
*The stock pads are oval inside. Perforated ones are D shaped. Haven’t tried them yet.
*1070 has a slightly more “hollow?” sound (can’t think of a word to describe it, it’s not muffled)
I disliked the 1070 without EQ, but with it it’s a whole new headphone. It does pretty well (but should be ~$300). I would have been perfectly fine with just these.
The GL2000 though, even out of the box, is worth the price to me so far. That separation is real. I’d like to see a measurement on the passive soundstage and imaging response because the FR graph alone doesn’t tell the whole story. These shine with EQ.
Really enjoying them.

OOTB GL2000(DM)印象:

Gustard X16 DAC
Monoprice THX-887 耳放
Bellari EQ570
MQA Tidal
开箱的GL2000给我留下了深刻的印象。我用我的EQ'ed Monoprice M1070和他们打过交道,可以清楚地听到声音升级。我曾经拥有HE-500和HE-560,过了一段时间就恨他们了。GL2000很快就摧毁了这两个。我还没听过Sundara,但除非它是一个大规模的升级和调整的变化,他-560我会相信,没有,Sundara不符合这些。
思想
*M1070和GL2000的音质都很好在用EQ后。GL2000对额外的几分贝~60Hz的响应非常好
*声级和分离,GL2000更好
*整体声音(低音,中音,高音)GL2000更好。
*耳罩里面是椭圆形的。穿孔的是D形的。还没试过呢。
*1070有点“空心”?“声音(想不出一个词来形容,它不闷)
我不喜欢1070没有EQ下,但它是一个全新的耳机。它做得很好(但应该是300美元左右)。如果只是这些我会很好的。
GL2000虽然,即使开箱,是值得的价格,我到目前为止。这种分离是真实的。我想看看被动声级和成像响应的测量,因为FR图本身并不能说明全部情况。它们闪耀着EQ的光芒。
真的很享受。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:21