打印 上一主题 下一主题

【更进一“步”】乐彼P6PRO twister6海外测评全文翻译之前端对比篇

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2021-2-27 14:44 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 江苏省
本帖最后由 乐彼客服1 于 2021-2-27 15:08 编辑

上接《外观&操控篇》:http://www.erji.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2218858&extra=

Sound Analysis.

I analyzed P6 Pro sound mostly with EE Odin, and also 64 Audio U18t, CFA Solaris, and MEZE Audio Empyrean while playing a variety of my favorite test tracks, such as Agnes Obel “The curse”, Sandro Cavazza “So much better” (Avicii remix), C-Bool “Never go away”, Ed Sheeran “Shape of you”, Alan Walker “Darkside”, Galantis “Hunter”, Iggy Azalea “Black widow”, Indila “Boite en argent”, Dua Lipa “Love again”, Counting Crows “Big yellow taxi”, David Elias “Vision of her”, and Michael Jackson “Dirty Diana”.  I let P6 Pro burn in for about 200hrs before starting my sound analysis.  People have different opinions about the effect of burn in, but to my ears out of the box the sound was leaner, especially in treble, and after about 100hrs it became smoother and more natural.

I prefer to describe the DAP sound based on the comparison to other DAPs and pair ups with different IEMs/headphones since the DAP by itself doesn’t have a “sound”.  What we hear is how it sounds through IEMs/headphones connected to it or the difference relative to other sources using the same pair of IEMs/headphones when monitoring the sound. As a result, this section of the review usually summarizes what I find in the follow up Comparison and Pair-up sections.  All my sound analysis was done with NOS (non-over-sampling) digital filter which I found to yield the most natural tonality.

I found the overall tonality of P6 Pro remained the same as P6, but technical performance scaled up.  L&P claim about doubling the dynamic range and improving SNR are not just a marketing gimmick.  The improvement in micro-dynamics and blacker background are quite noticeable and I will cover it in more details in Comparison and Pair up sections of the review.  But as far as tonality and other parts of sound analysis goes, my original P6 description is still applicable with a few updates I have included below.

音质评析

我主要用EE Odin来作P6 Pro的参考耳塞,还有64 Audio U18t、CFA Solaris和MEZE Audio的 Empyrean,同时播放各种我喜欢的测试曲目,如Agnes Obel "The curse"、Sandro Cavazza "So much better"(Avicii remix)、C-Bool "Never go away"。Ed Sheeran "Shape of you",Alan Walker "Darkside",Galantis "Hunter",Iggy Azalea "Black widow",Indila "Boite en argent",Dua Lipa "Love again",Counting Crows "Big yellow taxi",David Elias "Vision of her",Michael Jackson "Dirty Diana"。 我让P6 Pro煲机约200小时后才开始进行音质评价。 人们对煲前端的效果有不同的看法,但在我的耳朵里,开箱后的声音是比较瘦的,尤其是高音,大约100小时后,声音变得更平滑、自然。

我更愿意根据和其他DAP的对比以及和不同IEM/耳机的搭配来描述DAP的声音,因为DAP本身并没有 "声音"。 我们听到的是它接驳IEM/耳机后所发出的声音,或者用同一副IEM/耳机来对比不同前端之间的差异。因此,这部分评测大体总结了我之后前端对比和耳机搭配方面的发现。 我所有的音质评析都是基于NOS(非超采样)数字滤波,我发现NOS下才是最自然的调音。

我发现P6 Pro的整体走向与P6保持一致,但素质方面却有所提升。 L&P所宣称的动态性能翻倍和信噪比提高,并非仅仅是个营销噱头。 微动态和背景更黑的改善是相当明显的,我将在前端对比和耳机搭配部分详细介绍。 但就调音风格和音质的其他构成部分而言,我原来对P6的描述仍然适用,其中也包括下面加入的一些更新。

If I would to summarize the sound of P6 Pro in one sentence, I would describe it as having a resolving natural tonality with a smooth reference sound that has a rather subtle delicate coloring.  Basically, the sound is just very clean and effortless, detailed, layered, but not micro-detailed and with just a moderate amount of air between the layers.  It almost feels like a digital edge was taken off the sound to give it a more analog smooth texture, yet the sound doesn’t feel warm and smooth where it loses the resolution.  It sounds very natural, non-fatigue, and realistic, especially when you focus on rich timbre of instruments and natural tonality of male/female vocals.

One thing that stands out, considering smooth nature of the tonality, the black background with a very low noise floor, making every note’s on/off transition clean and precise, giving the sound more clarity.  While it was true in P6, now it is even more apparent in P6 Pro.  The difference here is that it actually makes the sound feel tighter and faster in P6 Pro.  I will cover this in more details in my P6 vs P6 Pro comparison.  Very low noise floor is greatly appreciated when listening to sensitive IEMs where the background is dead quiet.  And this low noise floor and clean background also enhances the vertical dynamics of the sound expansion, especially micro-dynamics.  I also noticed in many pair ups it enhanced the punch and articulation of the bass, giving it more power without changing the sound sig.

Also, in many pair ups I found soundstage to be very wide and deep, approaching the level of spacious holographic expansion.  Of course, it will depend on technical capability and limitation of earphones and headphones you pairing P6 Pro with.  In some pair ups it reached nearly 3D imaging level with a very precise placement of instruments and vocals.  Yet, the soundstage and imaging still remained natural and not exaggerated.

如果要用一句话来概括P6 Pro的声音,我会形容为高细节、高自然度的调音,且音色流畅、有参考性,具有相当细腻丰富的色彩感。 这种声音大体说来就是非常干净宽松、细节丰富、层次分明,但不细碎,层次之间有着适中的空气感。 几乎就像是把声音的数码毛边都去除了,让声音质感更模拟、更流畅,但又不会觉得这些温暖流畅的地方失去了解析力。 它听起来非常自然,不疲劳、同时很真实,特别是当你注重乐器的丰富音色和男/女声的自然音色时。

P6Pro有一点很突出,就是调音的流畅性、漆黑的背景以及极低的底噪,使得每一个音符的开合过渡干净而精确,让声音更加清晰。 虽然在P6中就是如此,但现在在P6 Pro中更加明显。 此处两者的不同点在于,P6 Pro确确实实能让声音更紧致、快速。 在P6与P6 Pro的对比中,我将更详细地介绍这一点。 在听高灵敏度的IEM时,非常低的底噪是很值得赞赏的,那种背景真的是死一般的安静。 这种低底噪和干净的背景也增强了声音的垂直动态扩展,尤其是微动态。 我还注意到在很多耳机搭配中,P6PRO都增强了低音的冲击力和衔接感,在不改变声音特征的前提下,赋予了耳机更多的力量。

另外,在很多搭配中,我发现P6Pro的声场非常宽广、深邃,接近空间全息扩展的水平。 当然,这要看你所搭配耳塞和头戴的单元素质和潜力大小。 在一些搭配中,它达到了近乎3D的结像水平,乐器和人声的定位非常精准。 与此同时,声场和结像仍保持真实自然,绝无夸张。

Comparison.

I had quite a few flagship comparisons in my original P6 review, while here I decided to focus on only two, keeping it in a family between L&P DAPs, P6 vs P6 Pro and P6 Pro vs LP6 Gold.  Other comparisons in my original review are still valid, but I figured more people will be interested to find out about the difference in sound between P6 and P6 Pro and also their other LP6 flagship.

P6 vs P6 Pro – It is not hard to distinguish P6 vs P6 Pro even in a blind test when you listen very close because Pro has a blacker background which makes details pop out of blackness with a faster transient response of note on/off.  I went back and forth many times and while tonality it similar, the fast clean edge of the notes makes the sound tighter and more controlled, resulting in a perception of the bass being faster, and having a more articulate and even slightly stronger mid-bass punch.  For example, while testing with Odin, sub-bass rumble is very similar, going deep and being quite pronounced, but in P6 the decay of the bass is slower, making bass a little more relaxed, even slightly laidback.  In P6 Pro the decay of bass notes sounds shorter, giving the bass (mid-bass) better control, more punch, more power, and cleaner edges.

There is also a noticeable difference in dynamics of the sound.  Both have a very good macro-dynamics to track a dynamic change in sound level between different parts of the song.  But the micro-dynamics handling is much better in Pro to track the transients of smaller changes within the same part of the song where you have multiple instruments mixed together.  Don’t get me wrong, the sound is not congested in P6, but when you start analyzing the layers and their separation where micro-dynamics plays an important part, Pro handles it better.
The noise floor is noticeably lower and the difference is quite obvious when dealing with sensitive IEMs.  I tried CFA Solaris playing Agnes Obel “The Curse”, neither one has hissing which is great, but with Pro in the first 15sec of the intro you can hear more subtle sound nuances which are not as obvious in a regular P6.  Maybe I am splitting hairs but it was a great exercise with consistent results where I can pick P6 vs Pro in a blind test.

前端对比

在我最初的P6评测中,有不少旗舰机的对比,而在这里我决定只关注两个,都是在L&P DAP家族成员之间的比较,即P6与P6 Pro和P6 Pro与LP6金版。 我原先评测中的其他比较结论仍然有效,但我想有更多人将有兴趣了解P6和P6 Pro以及P6 Pro与另一款旗舰机LP6的声音差异。

P6 vs P6 Pro--即使是在盲听测试中,也不难区分P6与P6 Pro,它们的差距并不小,因为Pro的背景更黑,可以让细节从漆黑之中跳出来,音符开合的瞬态反应更快。 我来来回回听了很多次,虽然它们的调音相似,但Pro更快速干净的边缘质感让声音更紧致、更有控制力,从而让人感觉到低音更快,且有更清晰的表达,甚至中低频的冲击力也略强。 例如,在用Odin测试时,极低频的隆隆声非常真实,深入人心,而且相当突出。但在P6中,低音的衰减更慢,使得低音更轻松,甚至略显悠闲。 在P6 Pro中,低频衰减听起来更短,让低频(中低频)的控制力更好,更有冲击力、更有力量、边缘更干净。

在声音的动态方面两者也有明显的区别。 它们都有非常好的整体动态,可以追踪反馈歌曲不同部分之间声音层次的动态变化。 但Pro中的微动态处理要好得多,当歌曲中有多种乐器混合在一起时,Pro可以更好的表现出歌中同一部分的细微变化。 不要误会我的意思,P6中的声音并不拥挤,但当你开始分析层次感、分离度这些微动态扮演重要角色的地方时,Pro处理得更好。

底噪明显降低,这点在对付高灵敏度IEM时,差异相当明显。 我试过用CFA Solaris播放Agnes Obel的 "The Curse",两者都没有嘶嘶声,这很好,但用Pro在前奏的前15秒,你可以听到更多弱音细微差别,这在普通版P6中就不那么明显。 也许我是在分神,但这是一个很好的锻炼,结果一致,我可以在盲测中分辨出P6与Pro。

P6 Pro vs LP6 Gold – The soundstage expansion is similar, sounds holographic, but LP6 stretches it a bit wider, including improvements in imaging, but it wasn’t as drastic and will depend on IEM.  Both have a black background and fast transient response of notes on/off with clean/sharp transition edges.  While there is a difference in P6 vs P6 Pro, with LP6 vs Pro the performance is very similar, including very similar vertical dynamics of the sound.  Tonality is not too far off either, having a natural fuller body sound, but upon closer listening you can pick up the difference with LP6 having fuller body mids, giving vocals a little more body, and also LP6 bass having more rumble and impact.  This could be all part of higher power output and how it affects the pair up synergy with IEMs and headphones under test.  Also, in some pair ups I noticed LP6 having a little more sparkle in treble.

The design is quite different with P6 Pro having all discrete R-2R DAC while LP6 Gold having 2x R-2R DAC integrated chips (LP6 Ti has 4x of these chips).  Both feature touch screen, but to my surprise you can’t fast forward by swiping through the song in LP6 while you can do that in P6 Pro.  If you are planning to use hard to drive headphones, LP6 will be better suited for this task since it was designed to drive even HD800S to its full potential.  P6 Pro can drive some demanding headphones as well, but you do have to push the volume. Also, P6 Pro is lighter and slicker and has BT Rx which allows it to work as a wireless DAC/amp to stream audio from your smartphone, while LP6 is not capable of it.  In general, I find P6 Pro to be suited better for IEMs and more efficient headphones, while LP6 has a bit too much power for IEMs, especially sensitive ones, maxing out the volume at a very low setting.

P6 Pro与LP6金版--声场开阔度相似,听起来有全息感,但LP6把声场拉得更宽一些,包括结像方面的改进,但提升没那么夸张,要看搭配的IEM水准。 两者背景都足够黑,音符开合的瞬态响应快,过渡边缘干净/锐利。 虽然P6与P6 Pro有区别,但LP6与Pro的表现非常相似,包括声音的垂直动态均非常相似。 音色也相差不大,都有自然的、更饱满的具有肉感的声音,但仔细听的话,你可以发现其中的差别:LP6的中频更饱满,让人声更有肉感,同时LP6的低频也更有凸起感和冲击力。 这可能都是更高推力的一部分,以及它如何影响与测试IEM和耳机的搭配效果。另外,在一些耳机搭配中,我注意到LP6的高频有更多的闪光点。

P6 Pro在设计上与LP6有很大的不同,它全部由分立R-2R组成DAC,而LP6金版则有2颗R-2R集成DAC芯片(LP6 Ti有4颗这样的芯片)。 两者都有触屏功能,但令我惊讶的是,在LP6中你不能通过滑动触控来快进歌曲,而在P6 Pro中你可以这样做。 如果你打算用难推的耳机,LP6将更适合这个任务,因为它的设计就是为了驱动这些难伺候的耳机,甚至还要发挥HD800S的全部潜力。 P6 Pro也能推一些要求很高的耳机,但你确实要把音量开大。另外,P6 Pro的手感更轻巧、光滑,并且具有带协议栈蓝牙,可以作为无线解码耳放一体机从智能手机传输流媒体音频,而LP6则没有这个能力。 总的来说,我觉得P6 Pro更适合IEM和驱动效率较高的耳机,而LP6对于IEM,尤其是高灵敏度IEM来说,功率有点过大,在低增益输出设置下就会把音量做到“爆表”的响度。

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-28 09:44 | 只看该作者 来自 江苏省南京市
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:47