打印 上一主题 下一主题

【更进一“步”】乐彼P6PRO twister6海外测评全文翻译之耳塞搭配篇

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2021-2-28 09:41 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 江苏省南京市
本帖最后由 乐彼客服1 于 2021-2-28 09:42 编辑

上接《前端对比篇》:http://www.erji.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2219110&extra=

Pair up.

The sound of a DAP is based on pair up synergy with different earphones and headphones.  Afterall, you are hearing the sound of headphones connected to the Source.  In this section of my review, I will go over pair up differences between P6 and P6 Pro.

Campfire Audio Solaris ’20 – as expected, no difference in soundstage, in both pair ups still being wide and with more out of your head depth, and the signature the same as well, being more W-shaped with bass having a nice deeper impact, mids/vocals sounding natural, layered, and detailed, and treble being crisp and airy, but not harsh.  Actually, treble in Pro is just a touch smoother.  Still, no hissing at all.  Where I do hear the difference is in bass which is tighter and more articulate in Pro, especially the mid-bass punch with a little faster attack and shorter decay where in comparison to Pro the P6 bass sounds a little more relaxed and slower.  Overall, the sound is tighter in Pro, giving more precision and speed without changing the actual pace.

耳机搭配

DAP的音质是基于与不同耳塞、头戴搭配后的共同结果。 毕竟,你听到的是连接到耳机之后的声音。 在这部分评测中,我将介绍P6和P6 Pro在不同耳机搭配上呈现的差异

Campfire Audio Solaris 2020款--和预想的一样,声场没有差别,两套搭配中都算宽阔,而且有更多的“脱塞感”深度,三频特征也一样,大体上呈W型,低音有很好的深刻的冲击力,中音/人声听起来自然、有层次、有细节,高音清脆有质感,但不刺耳。 其实,P6 Pro的高音只是更顺滑一些。 同样,还是完全没有嘶嘶的底噪。 我听出区别的地方是低音,Pro的低音更紧致、更有条理,尤其是中低频的冲击力,打击速度更快,衰减时间更短,相比之下,P6的低音听起来更轻松,更慢一些。 总的来说,Pro的声音更紧致,在不改变实际节奏的情况下,给人更多的精准性和速度感。

DUNU Luna – again, nearly holographic soundstage expansion in both pair ups, and a very good imaging, though not exactly 3D.  The overall sound sig remains balanced and tonality is smooth and natural where the bass goes deep with more rumble, mids/vocals are very smooth, soulful, and treble is smooth, well defined, but not super airy.  This is pretty much how I described Luna pair up in my original P6 review except I used “laidback” quite a few times.  With P6 Pro the pace of the sound changed where I no longer can use laidback to describe the sound since it is faster and tighter.  And I actually noticed background to be blacker.  Luna uses pure beryllium drivers that have fast response which accurately reflects the changes between P6 and P6 Pro where notes have a lot cleaner and faster transition.

达音科 玥—在这两套搭配中,都是近乎全息的声场扩展,虽然不是完全的3D,但结像效果非常好。 整体声音走向依然均衡,调性流畅自然,其中低音深沉,隆起较多,中音/人声非常流畅、灵动,高音流畅、清晰,但不是空气感很强的风格。 这几乎是我在早先P6评测中对搭配玥的听感描述,只是我用了不少次的 "悠闲"。 在P6 Pro中,声音的节奏感发生了变化,我再也不能用“悠闲”来形容声音了,因为它更快、更紧凑。 而且我还注意到背景更黑了。 玥使用的是纯铍驱动单元,响应速度很快,这准确地反映了P6和P6 Pro之间的区别,即P6 Pro音符的过渡更加干净和快速。

Empire Ears Odin – this pair up is still a perfect example of pushing Odin soundstage and imaging to the max with either DAPs, being holographic and 3D.  Also, both pair ups give Odin bass more authority.  With mids and vocals, you still have a layered micro-detailed sound, but there is more body and more natural tonality now.  And with treble, it is still airy and extended, but its quad EST is a little smoother in both pair ups.  But when you listen closer, you going to hear a difference in bass.  While sub-bass rumble remains similar and quite deep, the decay of the bass in P6 is longer and slower, making bass more relaxed, even slightly laidback. In P6 Pro the decay of bass notes sounds shorter, which gives the mid-bass more control, more punch, more power, and cleaner edge.

Empire Ears Odin--这对组合还是一个完美的例子,无论是P6还是P6 Pro,都能把Odin的声场和结像推到极致,具备很棒的全息感和3D感。 同时,这两套搭配也让Odin的低频更权威。 对于中频和人声,你仍然能听到富有层次感的细微声音,但现在P6 Pro会有更多的肉感和更自然的调性。 高频方面,依然是兼具空气感和延伸感,但Odin的四颗静电单元会赋予这两套搭配更流畅自然的高频音色。 当你听得更仔细时,你会听到低频的不同。 虽然极低频的隆隆声依旧相似,且相当深沉,但P6中低频的衰减时间更长,速度更慢,使得低音更加轻松,甚至略显悠闲。而在P6 Pro中,低频段音符的衰减听起来更短,这让整个中低频更有控制力和冲击力,力度感更强,边缘更干净。

64 Audio A18s – I hear a wide soundstage in both pair ups, with more depth/height in comparison to the width.  And both pair ups have a similar full body smooth natural tonality, warmer sound with a deep sub-bass, more relaxed mid-bass, thicker lower mids with organic detailed upper mids/vocals, and smooth natural treble definition.  But the bass itself is noticeably different where shorter/slower attack and decay in P6 changes to faster and tighter bass punch in P6 Pro.  The sound tonality doesn’t change, but the characteristics and speed of the sound is noticeably different.  After your ears and brain adjusts to P6 Pro pair up with A18s, switching to P6 made the sound slower, feeling like it was dragging, completely changing its PRaT characteristics by slowing it down.

64 Audio A18s--我在这两套搭配中都听到了宽阔的声场,相对于宽度来说,纵深感和高度表现更好。 而且两套组合都有类似的肉感十足、流畅自然的调音,深刻的低频让声底更温暖,中低频更宽,中频下段更厚实,中频上段/人声部分富有活生感且细节丰富,高频延伸顺滑自然。 但两者低频还是有明显可闻的不同,P6的打击感时间较短、衰减速度较慢,在P6 Pro中变为更快速、更紧密的低频冲击。 整体调音走向并没有改变,但声音风格和速度有明显可闻的区别。 当你耳朵和大脑适应了P6 Pro与A18s的搭配后,再切换到P6,会发现声音的速度变慢了,感觉像是在拖后腿,一旦拖慢了A18s的速度,那么它的声音特性也就完全改变了。

Vision Ears Erlkonig – due to Erl sensitivity I had to switch P6/Pro to low gain, otherwise I wasn’t able to raise the volume pass 7-8.  Both DAPs yield a wide soundstage with more depth/height relative to Erl width.  Erl has more W-shaped sound sig with either DAPs and fuller body natural tonality with a faster punchier mid-bass, natural detailed mids and well controlled detailed treble.  There is a difference between P6 and P6 Pro where Pro sounds tighter and the sound has a blacker background, but unlike many other pair ups, the difference here was a lot less noticeable when it comes to a pace of the sound.  In many other pair ups Pro gave the sound more speed and faster rhythm which I was able to spot in a blind comparison right away.  Here, when switching between these DAPs in front of me I picked up the difference, but failed in half of my blind comparison tests.  The background sound blacker, but the speed remained nearly the same.

Vision Ears Erlkonig--由于大魔王超高的灵敏度,我不得不将P6/Pro切换到低增益,否则我无法将音量开到7-8以上。 两台DAP都能产生宽阔的声场,相对提升了大魔王的声场深度和高度,横向声场提高没那么大。 大魔王与这两款DAP搭配起来的调音更多呈W型,肉感足、音色饱满自然,中低频速度更快、冲击感更强,中频细节丰富且音色自然,高频细节控制得很好。 P6和P6 Pro之间有一个区别,Pro的声音更紧实,背景更黑,但与很多其他搭配不同,在声音的节奏上,这里的区别就不那么明显了。 在其他很多搭配中,Pro能带来更快的速度和更激烈的节奏感,这点我在盲听中马上就能发现。 在大魔王这里,当我在眼前这几款DAP之间切换时,我听出了其中的差别,但在一半的盲听测试中都失败了。搭配大魔王,Pro的背景更黑,但速度几乎保持不变。

Oriolus Traillii – both pair up yield a holographic soundstage expansion with nearly 3D imaging of sounds in space.  And you should expect the same coherent full body smooth natural tuning with a big bass, organic detailed mids/vocals, and very well defined natural extended treble.  But aside from soundstage and tonality/signature being the same, PRaT characteristics between these two DAPs is VERY different.  P6 sounds slower, laidback, mellow, and just more relaxed, while P6 Pro picks up the pace with more toe-tapping rhythm, tighter sound, more articulate bass, even sharper details in mids.  The change was so noticeable that after switching from P6 Pro to P6 it felt like the sound was dragging its feet.

Oriolus 朱鹂—两套组合都能表现出出色的全息声场扩展与近乎3D成像的声音。 你应该期待P6和P6Pro推朱鹂都会有相同的、合情合理的调音:丰满有肉感、顺滑而自然。低频霸道,鲜活且细节丰富的中频/人声,和非常通透自然、延展出众的高频。 但除了声场、调音风格类似之外,这两款DAP在其他部分的特点是非常不同的。 P6听起来更慢、更悠闲、更圆润、更放松,而P6 Pro则加快了节奏,节奏感更强,声音更紧凑,低音更清晰,甚至中频的细节也更锐利。 这种变化非常明显,从P6 Pro换到P6后,感觉声音很拖沓。

Conclusion.

Looking back at my original P6 review, while I enjoyed the sound very much, I mentioned non-touch screen many times.  I do come across a number of my readers who specifically looking for non-Android audio players without a touch screen because they want to have a DAP with the main focus on audio performance and no other interference.  After a while of using P6 you get used to the navigation.  But once you try P6 Pro, it becomes frustrating going back to non-touch screen interface.  As a result, with P6 Pro there is not much to complain except for a hope that one day L&P will implement a proper alphanumerical sorting in folder view, instead of adding newly copied files at the end of the list (DriveSort util to the rescue!).

Still, I don’t know if there is another way to describe P6 Pro but to call it a modern classic.  The non-Android simplified interface and all discrete analog R-2R resistor DAC has “classic” written all over it.  While the exterior design, powerful 4.4mm BAL output, LDAC Bluetooth Rx to stream audio from your smartphone, variable output Line Out from 4.4mm and 3.5mm, and SPDIF output to use P6 Pro as a digital transport checks many boxes of “modern” requirements.  Like I said in my P6 review, P6 Pro follows the yin and yang design philosophy to keep the modern classic balance and future relevance since it doesn’t depend on Android OS or aging DAC chips.

Audio playback is still the main focus of the design where you hear a very natural and resolving analog tonality, and L&P does take into account both sensitive IEMs and harder to drive headphones, trying to please all users.  But in P6 Pro the audio playback is taken to the next level with an even lower noise floor and more expanded sound dynamics.  Which brings us to the main question, should you upgrade if you already have P6?  It’s not a cheap DAP, but if you already invested into original, the upgrade through exchange program will be cheaper than buying new P6 Pro and it will feel like getting a brand-new DAP with a noticeable improvement in functionality and performance.

结语

回顾我最初的P6评测,虽然我非常喜欢它的声音,但我多次提到非触屏。我确实遇到不少读者专门找一台非触屏的非安卓音频播放器,因为他们希望拥有一款以音频性能为主,没有其他干扰的DAP。 在使用P6一段时间后,你还是会习惯它的操作。 但一旦你尝试了P6 Pro,再回到非触屏界面就会感到沮丧。 因此,对于P6 Pro,除了希望有一天L&P能在文件夹视图中实现适当的字母数字排序,而不是将新复制的文件添加到列表末尾之外,没有什么可抱怨的了(DriveSort软件也救不了!)。

不过,我还是不知道除了称它为现代化的经典款播放器之外,是否还有其他的方式来形容P6 Pro。 非安卓的极简界面和全分立模拟R-2R电阻阵列DAC都写着 "经典 "二字。 而外观设计、强大的4.4mm BAL输出、LDAC带协议栈蓝牙实现智能手机音频的串流播放、4.4mm和3.5mm的可变输出Line Out以及SPDIF输出来把P6 Pro作为数字转盘用等方面,则勾选了很多 "现代 "要求的方框。 就像我在P6评测中说的那样,P6 Pro遵循阴阳调和的设计理念,因为不依赖Android操作系统和老式的DAC芯片,所以保持了现代经典的平衡和未来的实用性。

音频播放依然是设计的重点,你能在P6上听到非常自然而有解析力的模拟味调音,L&P也确实兼顾了高灵敏度IEM和较难驱动的耳机,试图让所有用户满意。 但在P6 Pro中,音频回放又上了一个台阶,底噪更低,动态更大。 这就引出了最主要的问题,如果你已经有了P6,是否应该升级? 这款DAP的价格并不便宜,但如果你已经购买了P6,通过换购计划升级会比直接买全新P6 Pro更便宜,而且感觉就像得到了一台全新的DAP,功能和性能都会有明显的提升。

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-28 09:43 | 只看该作者 来自 江苏省南京市
全文更新完毕,再次感谢tw6原作者的详细评测!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-28 15:43 来自手机 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省广州市
p6p+朱鹂说得精准
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标