打印 上一主题 下一主题

「长篇译文」Headfonia 乐彼P6评测(上)-- 品牌、配件、外观、布局、操控、扩展

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2021-3-10 10:32 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 江苏省南京市
本帖最后由 乐彼客服1 于 2021-3-10 15:34 编辑

原文地址:
https://www.headfonia.com/luxury-precision-lp-p6-review/

注:为尽可能保证作者原意,仅对语序做基本调整。译者水平有限,文中的错漏之处还请谅解!

Today we look at the Luxury & Precision L&P P6 R2R DAP, selling for $2,999 USD. I’m sorry for the commercial video showing below, I asked the agency to remove it asap.

Disclaimer: The Luxury & Precision P6 was sent to us free of charge in exchange for this review. Headfoniais not related to Luxury & Precision in any other way.

今天我们看的是Luxury & Precision L&P P6 R2R DAP的评测,售价2999美元。很抱歉,下面显示的广告视频,我要求代理商尽快删除。

免责声明:Luxury & Precision P6是作为本次评测的交换条件免费送测的。Headfonia与Luxury & Precision没有任何其他关系。

Luxury & Precision

It’s not the first time we feature the Chinese Luxury & Precision on Headfonia.com and we have looked at their L3, L3PRO and L5PRO, L6 and LP6 before. L&P still after all these reviews is a bit of a mystery company on this side of the world and their Chinese only website doesn’t really help in that regard. Luxury & Precision isn’t as famous as Enrico Pallazzo, but the US based Musicteck is really making it easier for everyone to look at and understand the L&P products.

The general idea about Luxury & Precision DAPs is that they look and feel luxurious, sound extremely good but that they are very basic in features and usability. Music first has been the L&P philosophy so far and on one hand that’s really good as they do sound exceptional, but on the other hand, it’s 2020 and DAPs should have basic functionalities.

Let’s find out what the P6 has to offer.

乐彼精密

这已经不是我们第一次在Headfonia上介绍中国的Luxury & Precision了,之前我们也看过他们的L3、L3PRO、L5PRO、L6和LP6。L&P在经历了这么多评测之后,在世界的这一边仍然是一个有点神秘的公司,他们只有中文官网,对我而言并没有起到什么帮助。Luxury & Precision虽然没有Enrico Pallazzo那么出名,但是美国的Musicteck确实让大家更容易看到和了解L&P的产品。

关于Luxury & Precision的DAP,一般人的看法是,它们的外观和设计感都很豪华,声音非常好听,但它们的功能和使用性却非常基础。音质至上是L&P迄今为止的理念,一方面这点表现确实很好,因为它们的音质确实很特别,另一方面,现在是2020年,DAP应该具备基本的音质之外的功能。

让我们来看看P6到底有什么特点。

L&P P6

The L&P P6 isn’t featured on Luxury & Precision’s own website but you can find it Musicteck’s website here: (网站链接)

If you’ve read any of our L&P DAP reviews before or if you’ve been following Luxury & Precision then you know their audio players have a proprietary operating system. They have developed their own OS in order to get the best possible sound. According to L&P, non-Android operating systems have lower EMI and lower noise than Android operating systems. So that means you with L&P get great sound, but you won’t get that UI you’re used to. This still goes for the P6 player as well, but more on it later.

So what’s so special about then P6 then? Like the LP6 DAP, the P6 features an R2R DAC system (though the implementation is different from), and it in this case according to L&P that means it’s the equivalent of 8 PCM1704K chips. R2R devices aren’t best or easiest to measure, but when you listen to them (see the LP6 review), you will find they are extremely quiet in regards to noise. As we’re used to from L&P, the P6 has very low distortion and an ultra-high dynamic range. Please check out the elaborate info on the R2R implementation online if you want to learn more about it.

The biggest down-side? No swiping compared to the previous model, and a file limit of 10K tracks. More on that later.

The L&P LP6 player was built to drive full-sized headphones but this P6 version is more of an all-rounder as we know most of the DAPs to be. Usually we’re always one of the first to cover L&P gear but this time we’re a bit behind. The advantage of being late(r) with this review is that all its technical features have already been published and discussed online. You can always check the full specs and features on the last page of this article.

L&P P6

L&P P6并没有出现在Luxury & Precision自己的网站上,但你可以在Musicteck的网站上找到它:(网站链接)

如果你之前读过我们的L&P DAP评测,或者你一直关注Luxury & Precision,那么你就会知道他们的音频播放器有一个专有的操作系统。他们开发了自己的操作系统,以获得最好的声音。根据L&P的说法,非安卓操作系统比安卓操作系统有更低的EMI和更低的噪音。所以这就意味着你用L&P可以得到很好的声音,但这样的话你也不会得到你用惯了的那个UI。这一点在P6播放器上也依然如此,下文会有更多的介绍。

那么P6又有什么特别之处呢?和LP6 DAP一样,P6也采用了R2R DAC架构(虽然实现方式并不同),在目前状况下按照L&P的说法,P6整机性能是相当于8颗PCM1704K芯片。采用R2R架构的设备并非是最好的,也不是最容易测量的,但是当你听它们的时候(见LP6评测),你会发现它们在噪声方面处理得非常安静。正如我们一贯从L&P机型中了解到的,P6具有非常低的失真和超高的动态范围。如果你想了解更多关于R2R实现的信息,请在网上查看详细的信息。

P6最大的缺点是什么?与上一代机型相比没有刷机功能,而且文件曲库限制为10000首歌。这块稍后再谈。

L&P LP6系列播放器是为驱动全尺寸头戴耳机而生的,但这个P6更像是一个全能型播放器,就像大多数高端DAP做的那样。通常我们总是最先报道L&P的机器,但这次我们有点晚了。迟来的好处是,P6所有的技术特点都已在网上公布和讨论过了。你可以随时在本文的最后一页查看完整的技术规格和功能。

Price & Accessories

The L&P P6 DAP doesn’t come cheap and you will have to find $2,999 USD in order to buy one. It’s cheaper than the LP6(ti) flagship DAPs from L&P, but it’s still a very high end price.

The L&P P6 comes delivered in a very simple box but it has a beautiful wooden box on the inside, for the price it’s the least you can expect, though you’re especially paying for the technology inside the DAP. Inside the box you will find a simple USB to USB-C Cable, a P6 manual and a cleaning cloth.That’s very basic. It does seem that others received screen protectors (some were applied already) and some even got a soft carrying pouch with their units, but they weren’t included in my box. No idea why, but it does make sense at this price level. I hope you will get all of it when you buy the unit.

The yellow leather P6 case came with the same shipment but I’m not sure it’s part of the regular package (it is when ordering from MT). I have always stated that the L&P cases were the best because of the precise fit, choice of leather and their soft feel. But like with the LP6, this case uses a slightly different material. It’s thicker, built from a different kind of leather, and it’s bright yellow. I think it looks stunning and it’s fully recommended.

售价及配件

L&P P6 DAP的价格并不便宜,要想买一台得掏2999美金。虽然比L&P的旗舰DAP LP6(ti)便宜,但还是非常高昂的价格。

L&P P6的包装盒非常简单,但它的内部有一个漂亮的实木盒,对这个价格来说,这是你最起码的期望,不过你尤其应该为这台DAP内部的技术买单。在盒子里,你会发现一条简单的USB转USB-C线,一本P6使用手册和一块清洁布。这是非常基本的配置。看起来其他人确实收到了屏幕保护膜(有些已经用起来了),有些人甚至得到了一个柔软的携带袋,但在我的盒子里并没有这些,不知道为什么,在这个高价位的水平上,高档的配件还是能起到一定作用的,我希望你在购买P6时能全部得到这些东西。

那不勒斯黄荔枝纹皮套是和P6同一批随货发出的,但我不确定它是否是常规包装的一部分(从MT订购时是这样)。我一直说L&P的皮套是最好的,因为精确的贴合度、皮料的选择以及它们柔软的质感。但和LP6一样,这款和手机壳使用的材料略有不同。它更厚,由另一种皮革打造而成,而且是亮黄色的。我认为它看起来很惊艳,完全值得推荐。

Design & Lay-out

You either love or hate the Luxury & Precision DAP design, and I myself absolutely love it. All L&P DAPs look beautiful with the unique edges and the incorporated volume control (on the side this time). For this model there this time is no wooden or carbon back on the player. The P6 features a nice and shiny black panel with the L&P logos. It’s a very sexy and luxurious looking DAP and while it’s a bit different from the previous L&P designs, the L&P house style is still very present.

The eye-catcher here is the right side of the player where you have a vertical split, creating a 2-3mm see-through opening from the volume wheel down. I don’t think I have seen this anywhere before, it’s quite unique.

Lay-out wise the P6 is simple. On top of the player you from right to left have the power button, the 3.5mm output( which also is the SPIDF in/out and the Line Out) and the 4.4mm balanced headphone output (and Line Out). On the left side of the player you find the main buttons for playback: play, pause, forward and rewind. On the bottom of the player you from left to right have the MicroSD slot and the USB-C connector for charging, data exchange and DAC function. On the right side of the player you have the vertically placed volume dial and navigation control as well as the select and back buttons for the menu navigation.

Size and weight wise the L&P P6 is very normal. It’s not as big and heavy as the AK’s SP2000, HiBy R8 or Shanling M8. It’s more the size of the previous L&P DAPs and the Sony WM1Z in example. So very pocketable and easy to work with. The P6 measures  67.7 mm (W) x 124mm (H) x 20mm (D) and weighs 248g. The front glass panel covers the size of the whole player. The screen is a 3.5” IPS display with a 480 x 320 resolution and it doesn’t have the touch screen functionality. (P6 Pro anyone?)

外观设计与按键/接口布局

Luxury & Precision DAP的设计要么讨人喜欢要么招人厌恶,而我自己绝对是喜欢它的。所有L&P的DAP看起来都很美,P6有着独特的边角设计和内嵌的音量控制旋钮(这次是在侧面)。这次P6没有用实木或碳纤维背板,而是采用了漂亮而闪亮的黑色玻璃面板,上面有L&P的标志。这是一款看起来非常性感奢华的DAP,虽然和之前L&P的设计有些不同,但是L&P家族的设计风格还是非常明显的。

这里最吸引眼球的是播放器的右侧,在这里有一个垂直分割杠的设计,从音量滚轮向下形成了一个2-3mm的透视开口。我想我以前没有在哪台播放器上见过,很独特。

从布局上看,P6很简单。从右到左依次是电源键、3.5mm PO输出(也是SPIDF输入/输出和线路输出)和4.4mm平衡耳机输出(和线路输出)。在播放器左侧,您可以找到主要的播放按钮:播放、暂停、前进和后退。在播放器底部,从左至右分别是MicroSD插槽和USB-C接口,用于充电、数据交换和DAC功能。在播放器右侧有垂直设计的音量调节/导航控制滚轮,另外还有菜单选项确认键和返回键。

尺寸和重量方面,L&P P6非常正常。它不像AK的SP2000、HiBy R8、山灵M8那样大而重。更多靠近以前L&P的DAP和索尼WM1Z之类的机型大小,所以非常的袖珍,方便操作。P6的尺寸为67.7mm(宽)×124mm(高)×20mm(深),重量为248g。前玻璃面板覆盖了整个播放器。屏幕是一块3.5英寸的IPS显示屏,分辨率为480×320,它没有触屏功能。(P6 Pro有人知道吗?)

The battery inside the P6 is a 4000mAh one and it’s supposed to give you 14 to 15 hours of play-time. I haven’t really tested it to that point, but it’s safe to say the battery life time is excellent, of course depending on the usage of the screen and audio file types used. The P6 features 64GB of internal memory and the microSD slot officially accepts SD-cards up to 512GB. That actually is more than enough taking into account the 10K file limit and the way you have to work this DAP.More in a bit.

For the full features, check the MusicTeck site. For the full specs, check the last page of this article.

Usability

Let’s start with the bad. The elephant in the room here clearly is the fact that this again is a high end DAP from L&P without a touch screen. This makes working with the DAP rather difficult, let me explain.
It’s actually easy to work with the buttons inside the menu structure, but as there is no touch screen, the P6 with 10K files on the SD-card (last FW update) is difficult to work with. It takes ages to scroll the wheel and get down to the album and artist you want to listen to. I haven’t found a shortcut to fast brows and so I find it incredibly annoying and useless. As a result I have only used the DAP in shuffle mode or as DAC with my laptop. Scanning a large SD card also takes very ling.

Because of the particular button functions it  takes a bit of getting used to working with the P6. You have to scroll the wheel to whatever you want to select and then click the enter button. You need to use the back button to go back to the previous menu. I really found that difficult to work with in the beginning, but he more you use it, the easier it gets. Now it doesn’t bother me at all anymore.

P6内置电池是4000mAh的,应该可以提供14-15小时的播放时间。我还没有真正测试到这块,但可以说电池的续航时间是非常出色的,当然这取决于屏幕的使用情况和使用的音频文件类型。P6采用了64GB的内置内存,microSD插槽官方接受最高512GB的SD卡。考虑到10000首歌的文件限制和你必须接受这台DAP的操作方式,这其实已经足够了。稍后再讲。

完整的功能,请查看MusicTeck网站。完整的规格,请查看本文的最后一页。

操控性

先说说不好的地方吧。最明显的一点是,这又是一款没有触摸屏的L&P高端DAP。这使得操控整机相当困难,让我来解释一下。

实际上,使用菜单范围内的按钮是很容易操作的,但由于没有触摸屏,P6的SD卡上如果有10000首歌的话(最后一次固件更新),很难选歌。滚轮滚了很久,才能滚到你想听的专辑和歌手。我还没有找到快速浏览的快捷方式,所以我发现这点非常烦人,而且毫无用处。因此,我只在随机播放模式下用P6,或者作为DAC和我的笔记本电脑一起使用。另外,扫描一张大容量SD卡,P6也需要很长的时间。

由于特殊的按键功能,需要一点时间来适应P6的操作。你必须将滚轮滚动到任何你想选择的地方,然后点击确认键。你需要使用后退按钮来回到上一个菜单。我真的觉得一开始很难操作,但你越用越顺手,现在它已经不再困扰我了。

Another thing worth mentioning is that the scrolling wheel only functions as navigational tool or volume control. This is quite logic but it does mean you can’t change the volume when you’re in the menu structure. It also means that you have to play a song first before you can change the volume, as the player boots up to the navigation menu. Weird but ok.

The P6 menu and the options are quite elaborate, as you would expect from a high-end portable player. Navigation through the menus is easy, and logic. Everything is where you expect it to be. It would be even easier with a touch screen, but ok. The P6 boots up and shuts down fast and that’s always a nice thing. Of course L&P are still offering the EQ option, though it’s not something I use myself. You have an 8-band EQ with 6 settings. Unfortunately you can only use the presets, L&P doesn’t let you configure your own “ideal” setting.

So yeah, basically the P6’s User Interface & usability is still pretty much the same as it was before:  Music before everything. Last time – in the LP6 review – I wondered if L&P could still get away with it at this price point and with all these DAP options on the market. And I guess the answer is more to the no-side as L&P has now already released a P6 Pro which has a touch screen again.

另外值得一提的是,滚轮只起到菜单导航和音量控制的功能。这很符合逻辑,但这意味着你在菜单选择界面中不能改变音量。所以你必须先播放一首歌,进入播放界面才能改变音量,因为播放器启动后会先进入导航菜单。这点很奇怪,但还好。

P6的界面和菜单选项设计相当精致,正如你对高端便携播放器所期望的那样。通过菜单导航很容易,而且逻辑性很强。一切都在你期望的地方。如果有触摸屏就更容易了,不过也还好啦。P6的启动和关闭速度很快,这总是一件好事。当然,L&P仍然提供EQ选项,虽然我自己不用。有一个8段式的EQ,包含6种设置。遗憾的是你只能使用预设,L&P并没有让你配置自己的 "理想 "设置。

所以啊,基本上P6的用户界面和易用性还是和以前差不多。 音质先于一切吧。上次--在LP6的评测中,我就在想,L&P在这个价位上,在市面上这么多DAP的选择下,是否还能脱颖而出呢?我想答案更多的是否定的,因为L&P现在已经发布了一款P6 Pro,它又有了触摸屏。

Versatility

Next to its DAP function, you can also use the P6 as a DAC. You don’t have to manually install any drivers for it and the P6 uses Wasapi. It immediately showed up in ROON after the automatic Wasapi install was executed by the Windows operating system. The down side of the DAC function is that it doesn’t show the volume or file properties (rate/depth) of the song playing.

The P6 officially doesn’t support USB OTG so I – over USB – as expected didn’t get the P6 to work as a DAC with my Oneplus 8Pro phone and with the xDuoo X10Ti portable turntable. Over USB the P6 as source also doesn’t work. I did try with the EarMen Sparrow, but it was no success. SPDIF (on top of the unit) really is the way to go here if you want to use the P6 this way.

The P6 does sport Bluetooth, but it’s on the receiving end only, this is quite important to know. In BT mode you get a black background with the BT logo and the codec and sample rate received are showing in the bottom right corner. You will also see what source you’re receiving from.

Other ways you can use the P6 are with the Line Out function, both in single ended as in balanced mode as well as the SPDIF function. SPDIF in as DAC and SPDIF out as source. The P6 can’t be used to stream music from your network, Tidal or Spotify. You can play music from the internal memory or the SD Card but that’s it. The P6 doesn’t allow you to install any apps either, if this wasn’t clear to you yet.

So the P6 isn’t the most versatile player on the market but it does offer the basic options which everyone is expecting: USB DAC, SPDIF (in/out) and a good line-out.

扩展功能

除了它的DAP功能,你还可以将P6作为一个DAC用。你不需要为它手动安装任何驱动程序,P6使用的是Wasapi。在Windows操作系统执行Wasapi自动安装后,它立即出现在ROON中。DAC功能的缺点是不能显示播放歌曲的音量和文件属性(采样率和位深)。

P6官方不支持USB OTG,所以我--通过USB--正如预期的那样,P6不能作为DAC与我的一加8Pro手机和xDuoo X10Ti便携式转盘一起用。通过USB,P6作为音源也不出声。我也尝试过用EarMen Sparrow,但没有成功。如果你想以这种方式用P6,SPDIF(在设备顶部)确实是这里的最佳选择。

P6确实支持蓝牙,但它只支持作接收端,这一点相当重要。要知道,在蓝牙模式下,你会看到P6界面显示出一个纯黑色背景,上面有蓝牙标志,右下角会显示收到的编码格式和采样率。你还会看到你正在接收的信号发射源。

其他使用P6的方式还有线路输出(LO)功能,包括单端和平衡模式以及SPDIF功能。SPDIF输入时P6作为DAC,SPDIF输出时P6作为数字音源。P6不支持从网络、Tidal或Spotify流媒体播放音乐。你可以从内部存储器或SD卡中播放音乐,但仅此而已。P6也不允许你安装任何应用程序,如果这一点你还不清楚的话,这是需要留意的。

所以P6并不是市场上功能最全的播放器,但它确实提供了大家所期待的基本选项:作USB DAC、SPDIF (in/out) 和一个高品质的线路输出源。

Main screen

I absolutely love the screen features in DAP mode. The top bar shows you the play mode, volume level and the battery status.

Right below that you have the graphical L/R presentation of each channel. It’s something simple but I really like this feature. Right below that you have another presentation of the volume level. Below that the sample rate and bit depth as well as the selected gain and EQ preset (name + graph). Then there is a  small thumbnail for the artwork, as well as the song/artist info, track time and the file type.

That’s quite a bit of info for such a small screen. The screen itself uses about 3/5 of the total available space on the front.

主屏幕

我绝对喜欢DAP模式下的屏幕功能。最上面的栏位显示了播放模式、音量大小和电池状态。

这些信息的下面,你会看到左右声道波形的实时显示。这是很简单的东西,但我真的很喜欢这个功能。就在下面,会有另一个音量水平的实时显示。再下面是采样率和位深,以及所选的增益和EQ预设(名称+图形)。然后是专辑封面的缩略图,以及歌曲/艺术家信息,音轨时长和文件类型。

对于这么小的屏幕来说,容纳的信息量已经相当大了。屏幕本身使用了正面总可用空间的3/5。

发表于 2021-3-10 12:33 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省梅州市
路过看看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-10 13:55 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省广州市
我的L5PRO音量旋钮失灵,邮件了客服问能不能修理,一星期没任何答复。。求问客服大佬这该怎么解决?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-3-10 14:40 | 只看该作者 来自 江苏省南京市
bennima 发表于 2021-3-10 13:55
我的L5PRO音量旋钮失灵,邮件了客服问能不能修理,一星期没任何答复。。求问客服大佬这该怎么解决?

您好,非常抱歉未给您及时回复!请您加客服QQ:1245207709,我们的QQ工作时间是一直在线的,谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-10 16:18 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省广州市
乐彼客服1 发表于 2021-3-10 14:40
您好,非常抱歉未给您及时回复!请您加客服QQ:1245207709,我们的QQ工作时间是一直在线的,谢谢!

谢谢回复,这就去加客服咨询
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-3-10 18:53 | 只看该作者 来自 江苏省南京市
bennima 发表于 2021-3-10 16:18
谢谢回复,这就去加客服咨询

应该做的,是我们回复不及时,见谅!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-10 19:08 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省广州市
乐彼客服1 发表于 2021-3-10 18:53
应该做的,是我们回复不及时,见谅!