-注册-
查看: 2154|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

「长篇译文」Headfonia 乐彼P6评测(下)--素质、调音、前端对比

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2021-3-12 09:22 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 江苏省南京市
本帖最后由 乐彼客服1 于 2021-3-12 09:33 编辑

接上篇-- 品牌、配件、外观、布局、操控、扩展:http://www.erji.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2220261&extra=

P6 – Sound

Sound Intro

After having reviewed all these L&P DAPs, it’s no secret hat their UI still has room for improvement.The great thing about Luxury & Precision is that you know they each and every time nail the part on sound, and this is no different with this P6.

I sound-wise like every single L&P DAP so far but L&P each times manage to bring something different to the table. Of course here the R2R tech inside plays the biggest role for the quality of the sound.
If you look at the top of the line DAPs, the 3 most mentioned models will probably be the Astell&Kern SP2000, the Lotoo Touch Gold and the Sony NW-WM1Z. All of these players are in the high end price class, just like the TOTL L&P DAPs but most of them offer more functionalities and features and/or a better user interface. Even with that fact, there still there is a market for DAPS just like this one, and the reason is simple: they sound excellent. These are “sound first” DAPs, and looking at it like that, L&P absolutely nails it each time.

There are several kind of DAP users. There are those who want their DAP to be as cheap as possible while others want the best possible value for money. Then there’s a group that only wants the very best and are willing to pay for it big time. And then there’s a group with big pockets that doesn’t care about features and they just want the perfect sound. That’s where the P6 – and other L&P DAPs for that matter – fits right in. Getting the best possible sound at home and on the go, from a portable device while not caring about the simple UI and missing features such as streaming.

P6 — 音质篇

音质篇前言

在评测了L&P所有DAP之后,我认为他们的用户界面仍有改进的空间,这不是什么秘密。可Luxury & Precision最大的优点就是他们每次都能把声音做到极致,这次的P6也不例外,我喜欢L&P的每一款DAP。

音质层面,我喜欢L&P至今的每一款DAP,但L&P每次都能给我们带来不一样的东西。当然此处内置的R2R技术对声音的最终品质起到了最大的作用。

如果说到顶级DAP,提到最多的3款可能就是Astell&Kern SP2000、Lotoo墨菊和Sony NW-WM1Z。这些播放器都属于高端价位,就像最棒的乐彼DAP那样,但它们大多提供了更多的功能、更有特色、用户界面更友好。即使如此,像P6这样的DAP仍有市场,原因很简单:它们的音质实在是很出色。这些是 "音质第一 "的DAP,从这个角度看,L&P每次新作都绝对到位。

目前还在用DAP的玩家有以下几类:有的人希望自己的DAP尽可能的便宜,而有的人则希望性价比最高,还有一群人只想要最好的,并且愿意为之付出巨大代价。除此之外,还有一群预算充足、口袋鼓鼓的人,他们不在乎花里胡哨的功能,只想要完美的声音。这就是P6--以及其他L&P DAP的用武之地。在家里和旅途中,通过一台便携设备获得最好的声音,同时不在乎简单的UI和缺失的功能,比如流媒体,乐彼的机器就是这样的。

If I’m not mistaken, the P6 is the 3rd DAP in the L&P line-out featuring the R2R tech.The LP6 and LP6ti were first and next up will be the P6 Pro, but first let’s look at how the regular P6 sounds.

Sound General

For IEMs in balanced or in single ended mode, the volume gets loud fast. It’s not so that it’s too loud right away, there is enough room to play with, but I for inears never had the need to switch to high gain and get more power.

The part on sound was “done” with the P6 as DAP or as DAC/AMP from my laptop. A large series of IEMs was used as I have had this P6 for quite a while already. For this price – and taking into account that L&P states the P6 is all about sound – we expect to get a superb sound quality. Luckily that really is the case here, with a top level performance in all possible ways.

If I could describe the P6’s sound with 6 keywords only I would say it is engaging, precise, fast, rich, musical and natural.

From the moment you plug in your IEMs and start listening to your favorite tracks, you will see that the P6 delivers a very engaging sound. It makes you want to listen to more of your music and that’s always a very good thing. But there’s more.

The P6’s tuning is neutral but it comes with a very natural flavour. It’s never warm or cold but it’s realistic and easy on the ears, like the good old analogue sound. From top to bottom you get a good, normal amount of body. It’s not overly full or light, it’s just right and the impact it comes with is realistic.

如果我没记错的话,P6是L&P产品线中第3款采用R2R技术的DAP。LP6和LP6ti是前两款,接下来将是P6 Pro,但首先让我们看看普通版P6的声音如何。

音质概述

对于P6平衡或单端输出模式下的入耳来说,音量会很快变大。这并不是说立马就很吵,而是还有足够的空间可以发挥,但对于入耳来说,我完全不需要通过切换高增益来获得更高推力。

关于音质评价的部分,是通过P6作为播放器以及连笔记本作为解码耳放一体机来“搞定”的。我用了一大串的入耳搭配过,毕竟已经用了好一段时间的P6了。对于这个高价格而言--考虑到L&P官称P6是为音质而生的--我们期望得到一个极好的音质。幸运的是,情况确实如此,在所有可能的方面,P6都有顶级的表现。

如果只用6个关键词来形容P6的声音,我会说它是引人入胜、精准、快速、丰满、乐感和自然。

从你插上IEM,开始听你最爱的曲目的那一刻起,你就会发现,P6回放的声音非常吸引人。它让你想听更多的音乐,这总是一件非常好的事情。不仅如此,P6的音质表现还有下面这些。

P6的调音是中性的,但它带有一种非常自然的味道。它完全不偏冷声、也不偏暖,一切都很真实,很轻松地传递到耳中,就像古老的模拟声一样。从上到下,你可以听到一种优良的、适量的形体感。它不会过于饱满或轻盈,它恰到好处,且带来的冲击感是栩栩如生的。

Sound stage-wise the P6 to me also impresses. You get great extension on all ends and you won’t ever feel you’re missing out on anything. At the same time it (again) is very realistic, so you don’t get that pushed artificial stage some other DAPs give you.Together with the extension in the width and depth you get really great layering. From lows to highs the presentation is spacious and you get a realistic amount of air. The separation, detail retrieval and note decay is spot-on.

The P6 also has great dynamics, clarity and detailed retrieval. The P6 is highly resolving and the timbre is rich from the lowest to the highest note. It’s a very precise DAP, but it’s always presented in a musical and non-analytic way. To your ears it will always sound so effortless and there’s no listening fatigue whatsoever, though that also depends on the earphones using.

Some say the P6 is more vocal forward DAP, though I personally ca only partially agree to that. They may be a little bit but it’s probably linked more to the IEM used in that test.Of course to really enjoy the P6’s technical capabilities, you need to have a highly resolving top quality monitor as well. But if you’re spending $3K on a DAP, you probably are using reference IEMs already.

The story of balanced vs single ended is the same as usual. The balanced output (which is my preferred one) next to more power, gives you a wider, more spacious, natural presentation. It’s the best on a technical level and musical level if you ask me.

音场方面P6对我来说也是印象深刻。你在所有的端点上都能听到其很棒的延伸,你永远不会觉得错过了什么。同时,它(再次)表现出非常真实的活生感,所以你不会像听其他某些DAP那样觉得声场有人为修饰的痕迹。与此同时,声场宽度和深度的延伸,会呈现非常棒的层次感。从低到高的空间还原都显得很宽敞,你可以感受到逼真的空气感。分离度、解析力和音色衰减都很到位。

P6的动态、细节感和还原力也都很棒。它的解析力很强,从最低音到最音,音色都很丰富。这是一个还原非常精确的DAP,但它总是以一种充满乐感而非分析音乐的方式呈现。在你的耳中,它的声音永远都是那么轻松,不会产生任何听觉疲劳,不过这也取决于你使用的耳机。

有人说P6是人声较靠前的DAP,虽然我个人部分同意这点。他们可能或多或少有一点、或有很大可能性,在调音测试中侧重与IEM的适配性。当然要真正享受到P6的黑科技,你也需要有一副高解析力的顶级监听塞。但如果你花3K刀买个DAP,你很可能已经在用着参考级IEM了。

平衡和单端的局面还是老样子。平衡输出(这是我比较喜欢的)功率更大,给你更宽广、更敞亮、更自然的声音。如果你问我水准如何,我认为P6的音响性和音乐性都是最强一档。

Sound Quick Basics (Bass, mids, treble)

The P6’s bass is more about quality than it is about quantity. The bass reproduction of the P6 is natural and normal and of the highest quality. There’s no boost or big slam, it’s neutral in that regard but its all about the extension, tightness, detail and impact.

Bass extends low and has good sub presence, so if your IEM can render it, you’ll be very pleasantly surprised. The bass layering is really nice, and the presentation is clean and natural. In short: you get top quality, natural bass with an engaging and musical character.

The mids connect perfectly to the lows and they have the same amount of body. The mid section is spacious, precise and ultra-clean. The mids have an airy and natural presentation, and this  combined with a very rich timbre, excellent decay and perfectly black back ground. Because of their naturalness and analogue character the mids are very easy to listen. The P6’s lower regions are great but the mids are even more spectacular. As said, some find the vocals to be very forward, but I don’t really feel that’s the case. If they are it’s just a tiny bit.

The highs share the same amount of spaciousness and air, and they extend well in all directions. Treble layering is excellent and notes are detailed and precise. The treble section is engaging and energetic, but it is never sharp or sibilant. It’s a very easy to listen to, easy to like and musical treble presentation.

三频速览(低频、中频、高频)

P6的低频与其说是重量,不如说是重质。它的低频响应十分自然、量感适中、质感上乘。没有特别的凸起或把能量全部压上,处理得很中性,但它的延伸感、紧致感、细节感和冲击感都很强。

P6的低频可以下潜地很深,而且极低频响应存在感十足,如果你的IEM能够呈现这块,你会感到非常惊喜。低频的层次感真的很好,表现得相当干净自然。简而言之:你可以得到顶级品质的、音色自然的低频,它的音乐性非常之引人入胜。

中频与低频衔接完美,它们具有同样的量感。中频段总体表现宽敞、精准、超干净。中频有一种明显的空气感且音色十分自然,这与非常丰富的音色、出色的衰减和完美的漆黑背景融合在一起。由于中频的自然性和模拟味,听起来非常轻松。P6的低频表现很不错,但中频绝对堪称卓越。正如之前所言,有些人觉得人声会过于靠前,但我真不觉得是这样,如果有也只是一点点。

P6的高频同样有着不错的空间感和空气感,而且它们能很好地向各个方向延伸。高频层次感很好,音符细致准确。高音部分引人入胜、活力四射,但绝不尖锐或咝咝作响。这是一种听起来很轻松、很招人喜欢、很有音乐味的高频。

Comparisons

The Astell& Kern SP2000 is miles ahead when it comes to versatility and user friendliness. Sound-wise both of these units perform at a very high level. Both have great sound stages, detail retrieval and speed but it’s the way it’s delivered to your ear that’s different.

The P6 has a tiny bit of extra bass body compared to the SP2000, but it’s less analytical and brighter sounding than the SP2000. The P6 is more natural and smoother sounding (especially in the treble region) and it carries a bit more warmth across the frequency range.

Sony’s WM1Z is starting to get older but it’s still a top level player. It’s not as versatile as the SP2000 and in that regard it’s closer to the P6. The Sony however is a lot more user friendly than the L&P P6 is. Sound-wise both units perform at a very high level and the sound signature here is much more a like. Both DAPS are not like the more neutral and analytical SP2000. And between the L&P and the Sony, the matter one is warmer, fuller and even smoother sounding. Especially the treble section of the WM1Z is soft, compared to that of the P6. Looking at a pure technical level and the precision that comes with it, I probably have to give the upper hand to the P6.

L&P’s previous R2R DAP, the LP6 Gold, has a different R2R implementation and it comes with a touch screen (yes!). The LP6 is the more powerful DAP as it was built to power full-sized headphones on the go (or at home) from a portable source. For the rest the versatility and interface are quite similar, there’s no surprise there. At the same time, the P6 has the BT capability and its design and form factor in its favour.

Sound-wise these two DAPs are fairly close to each other, but the LP6 has a slight edge over the P6 for what technicalities are concerned. They do share the same characteristics and present the music in the same way. The LP6 sounds more powerful, where the P6 is more normal sounding, and I mean that in a positive way.

前端对比

Astell& Kern SP2000在多功能性和用户界面友好性方面遥遥领先。声音方面,这两款设备都有很高的水准。两者都有很好的声场、还原性和速度感,但不同的是传递到耳中的感觉。

P6与SP2000相比,多了一丁点的低频量感,但它的解析力和声音亮度都不如SP2000。P6听起来更自然、顺畅(尤其是在高音区),它在整个频率范围内带着更多的温暖。

索尼的WM1Z开始过时了,但它仍然是一个顶级播放器。它的功能不如SP2000,在这方面它更接近于P6。不过索尼比乐彼要人性化的多。声音方面两台都表现出了很高的水平,它们的调音特质更是相像。两台DAP都不像SP2000那样音色较中性、侧重高解析。在乐彼(P6)和索尼(金砖)中,呈现的是一个更温暖、更饱满、甚至更流畅的声音。尤其是WM1Z的高音部分,与P6相比显得比较柔和。从纯粹的素质层面和音色精准度来看,我可能要把优势方给到P6。

L&P之前的R2R DAP--LP6黄金版,采用了不同的R2R实现方式,而且它还配备了触摸屏(没错!)。LP6是功能更强大的DAP,因为它是为了在旅途中(或在家)以便携式音源的形态驱动全尺寸头戴耳机而打造的。其余的功能和操作界面都与P6相似,这没什么好奇怪的。同时,P6的蓝牙功能和它的设计、颜值都有一定优势。

从调音上来说,这两款DAP相当接近,但就素质层面来说,LP6比P6稍有优势。它们确实有着相同的特点,表达音乐的方式也相同。但LP6的声音更有力量,而P6更趋常规,这是我用一种相对积极的方式来表达的。

Soon I hope to be comparing the P6 to the L6 PRO but I am still waiting for my Pro sample to arrive. So once we get to reviewing that one, you can expect a comparison to this “regular” P6. The P6 Pro features a touch screen, a partly different design and an even better R2R implementation.

Conclusion

This is the chapter to come to if reading long reviews isn’t for you. So here’s the TL;DR:
The Luxury & Precision P6 DAP sound signature can be described as follows: Effortless and natural with a high level of technicalities and a musical delivery.

The L&P P6’s design team did a great job and they’ve created a beautiful looking player.Usability-wise, as we’re used to from L&P by now, you get a limited versatility and sometimes the P6 is a pain to work with, especially if you have many files loaded to the player and SC-card.

If you can live with all that, then you’ll find that the P6 is one of the very best sounding DAPs on the market. It’s that simple.

很快,我希望能将P6与L6 PRO(勘误:此处应为P6 PRO)进行对比,但我还在等待我的Pro样机的到来。所以一旦我们要评测那款产品,您可以期待它与这款 "普通版"P6的对比。P6 Pro采用了触屏,设计上会有部分的区别以及更高品质的R2R架构。

结语

如果看长评不适合你,就来这一章。那么这里是P6的相关总结。

乐彼P6的声音特征可以这样描述:听起来毫不费力、音色还原相当自然,在素质上达到一个很高档次的同时还能呈现出很有音乐性的听感。

L&P P6的设计团队做得很好,他们创造了一部外观漂亮的播放器。在易用性方面,正如我们现在已经习惯了L&P的产品一样,你得到的是有限的多功能性,有时P6的操作会很麻烦,特别是当你有很多音乐文件加载到播放器和扩展卡上的时候。

如果你能接受这些,那么你会发现P6是市面上音质最好的DAP之一。就是这么简单。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:49