找回密码
 -注册-
查看: 2220|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

A* Job Interview~

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-7-22 21:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 辽宁省沈阳市
After 3 days of a job pre-interview, I was luckily to take the finally interview of XX Co. Ltd. And, I had been questioned as weirdly and unpleasantly. And ‘that’ written down below is what the interviewer said:

a) We all know that you are a good-nature man. But as long as you are a salesman, you must learn how to be a liar. And not until then, you can not work with us.

b) There is one thing; you must not tell our customers, which is: we do not give them back their refunds, ok?!

c) Everyone who is working here has to work extremely hard, not as dog, but as slave.

d) You are going to have to learn at least 20 different languages, because our employees do not speak too much English.

e) You are the first person, in this company, who has a degree.

f) You will not get promoted unless 3 of our managers (includes me) shag you at the same time (in the office, obviously).

g) You are not allowed to vote labor party unless we tell you so.

h) I am certain that you will be enjoying working with us. If you do not have any questions, please sign here: I will devote all my damn life to this company, no matter whatever it ends. Thank you, and that is it!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 19:31