找回密码
 -注册-
查看: 1647|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

my first work here!!!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2004-11-13 21:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 广东省佛山市
Anyway, you are in, which shows you are interested in English, so let’s begin.

Mx400 and Me

Speak of mx400, er…No, I am not talking about that old video card, though she lies in my computer now. I am talking about my earplug.
And now, introducing SENNHEISER MX400! With Convenient case!
In English, I believe it is the first try in this BBS!

Well, speak of 400, I bought her last year…What? Overdue guarantee? You have a point (stop reminding me that), but I was just saying she had been run in, dressed to kill, you know. She doesn’t look showy, for beauty is skin deep. I am sure she and her sister 500 are the best (no “one of ”) buy below 200 yuan. However, cheapness doesn't mean poor performance. I like her voice in the night after lights off in my dorm (Now you know why I don’t care about her appearance [s:19] , don’t you? Xu…) I love her dull and muddy treble, mellow midrange and the plain bass. She often sits beside me, and whispers, telling me her story in graceful voice. She just like a lady from a poor family, but lady is also skin deep. As long as you gave her the right dress(music) to put on, she won’t lost you face at all. Jazz, Solo, Duet, Trio, Reminiscence songs and some of the pop songs fit her like a glove. Never tell her to do heavy work, such as disco, rock, rap or stupid symphony, that would hurt the lady, and if you blame that on her, you are no more than a penny pincher and rube!
Remember she is a lady!

Well, It is on bother for me to write on, but I am afraid it would be too long too read on. After all, there are better articles and discussions in other area, so long!

Thanks for reading! Good day! (But if you just slip the text and happen to read this line, I take back what I said.)

[s:16]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 16:40