Music Connection Magazine Reviews BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer Audio Processor

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-30 11:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 广东省深圳市
Music Connection Magazine Reviews BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer Audio Processor
BBE, Sonic, Magazine, Processor, Connection
Music Connection Magazine
Reviews BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer Audio Processor

July 2010 issue of Music Connection Magazine

"I love what it brings to the overall sound - an indescribable polish and extra clarity..."

"...it's not like equalization or compression, but I'm finding it more indispensable..."

"The BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer is an excellent addition to any studio. When I am at a loss to know what is missing from the sound, the BBE Sonic Maximizer instantly adds it."

Barry Rudolph, Tech Editor
Music Connection Magazine

Barry Rudolph is a recording engineer/producer/mixer with over 30 gold and platinum RIAA awards to his credit. He has recorded and/or mixed: Lynard Skynard, Hall & Oates, Pat Benatar, Rod Stewart, the Corrs and Robbie Nevil.

Our friends at Music Connection Magazine have enjoyed using BBE Pro Audio processors for years. Here's what they wrote about the Sonic Maximizer in an previous edition:

[blockquote]"BBE is the most hearable advance in audio technology since hi-fidelity itself." - Music Connection Magazine
[/blockquote]

David McLaren, BBE Sound Executive Vice President, on the BBE advantage:

[blockquote]This is another example of the fame and reputation BBE technology enjoys in the music and sound world. From top studio engineers to the millions of musicians, DJs, live sound and recording enthusiasts, the BBE brand is recognized for superior sound quality around the world. We call these people the BBE Fan Club, because they love what BBE does for their sound.

This is the source of the power which can increase sales, market share and profits for consumer electronics companies. When CE companies feature BBE in their products and marketing, the BBE Fan Club will respond by choosing those products with BBE and - importantly - recommend them to family, friends and others.

BBE technology is proven with most critical ears in the world, the people who actually create, perform, produce and record the audio for concerts, CDs, movies and more. Superior sound quality combined with the famous BBE name creates a powerful marketing advantage for driving sales of CE products with BBE. As we like to say:

Put BBE in your products to make them sound better.
Put BBE in your marketing to make your sales better.[/blockquote]
Stage I Studio I Home I Mobile I Automotive

发表于 2010-7-17 20:10 | 显示全部楼层 来自 陕西省咸阳市
介货我用过,不过如此嘛。。。还不如搞好eq和压缩实在。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:40