发表于 2011-11-21 10:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 广东省广州市

活动--飞傲E11耳听为实,14天无条件退货,买就送50元现金券(11月14日--11月28日
http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1140423

优酷视频,E11包装、附件及产品介绍:
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMzIxNjk4MTI4/v.swf

E11产品评测帖子01:
http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1140352

来自海外知名耳塞机玩家和评测家ClieOS对飞傲FiiOE11的评测

以下内容来自海外知名耳塞机玩家和评测家ClieOS对飞傲FiiOE11的评测,由其英文文章翻译而来,原文发表于Head-Fi论坛的便携耳放专区,原文地址如下:http://www.head-fi.org/t/552605/fiio-e11-the-initial-impression-final-thought

文章结论:

60多美金的价格而言,E11绝对是一款非常好的便携式耳放,它可以和价格是它两倍的其他耳放相媲美了。如果飞傲想给其他产品一个重创的话,我估计他的杀伤力相当于原子弹的水平了。在飞傲的便携耳放推向市场前,便携式耳放从来就没有真正大量生产过,飞傲目前的月产量可以很轻易地就超过其他几家耳放厂家的年产量和。 当然飞傲也许并没有做出全世界最好的声音或者最好看的耳放,但我怀疑是否有一个厂家产品的用户数量可以和飞傲抗衡呢?如果您要问什么才是便携式耳放行业的真正转折点?我能告诉你的是,像E11这样价格不贵,大众可以承受的耳放真的可以改变这个市场。

评测者简介:

ClieOS是一个非常活跃的入耳耳塞超级玩家,拥有几乎所有的入耳耳塞型号,和种类,型号众多的各种音源,耳放,耳机等器材。也是一个非常有经验,有影响力,和乐于热心帮助他人的独立专业评测员。很多国际知名品牌的新产品推出后都会送给他做评测。

全文翻译如下,如有差错或更好的翻译请告知,我们会及时更改。

FiiO E11 - The Initial Impression + Final Thought

飞傲E11---第一印象和事后印象

Many thanks to FiiO on the E11 sample. This is the pre-release sample and the final packaging might not be exactly same.

感谢飞傲公司的E11样品。由于这个还只是非正式发售的样品,所以最终包装和现这个可能会有所不同。

SPEC
E11产品规格:

Output Power:
输出功率

High Power Mode - 300mW (16Ω); 200mW (32Ω); 35mW (300Ω)
高功率模式:300mW (16Ω); 200mW (32Ω); 35mW (300Ω)

Low Power Mode - 120mW (16Ω); 88mW (32Ω); 13mW (300Ω)
低功率模式:
120mW (16Ω); 88mW (32Ω); 13mW (300Ω)

Headphone Impedance Range: 16 Ω ~ 300Ω
适配耳机阻抗范围:
16 Ω ~ 300Ω

Input Impedance: >5kΩ
输入阻抗:
>5kΩ

SNR: ≥98dB (A weighted)
信噪比:
≥98dB (A weighted)

Crosstalk: 60dB
分离度:
60dB

Gain: ≥12dB (high) / ≥6dB (low)
增益:≥12dB () / ≥6dB (
)

Distortion: <0.009% (10mW)
失真:
<0.009% (10mW)

Frequency Range: 10Hz ~ 100kHz
频率响应范围:
10Hz ~ 100kHz

Size: 92.5mm x 54.2mm x 13.4mm
尺寸:
92.5mm x 54.2mm x 13.4mm

Weight: 65g (battery included)
重量:65g(含电池
)

Recharging: USB 5V DC 500mA
充电:USB 5V 500毫安

Recharging Time: 200 minutes (PC USB port)
充电时间:200分钟(电脑USB端口)

Battery Life: more than 10 hours
续航时间:大于10小时

Battery Replacement: Nokia BL-5B Compatible (3.7v, ≥800mAh)
可更换电池:诺基亚
BL-5B (3.7v, ≥800mAh)

Build Quality and Accessories

产品质量和配件

Well, it is FiiO and so you can expect the E11 to be very decently built. Of course this is not to say that it can compare with the finish of a RSA or Headamp portable amp. Then again, E11 build quality is already a class above any DIY product in the same price range. The main body is fully plastic, which is understandable since it is not practical to make a metal frame of such a complex inner design. The only thing to complain is perhaps the silvery paint on the plastic body. It does come off when scratched hard enough, but that’s really a minor issue. The black panels on both sides seem to be anodized aluminum to help to reduce electro-magnetic interference. The volume knob serves also as the On/Off switch and it is protected by a ‘ridge’ so accidental
volume change is pretty much minimum even inside a tight pant. On the other side of the case is a small button to open one of the side panels to access the battery bay and the power mode switch. The power mode switch is actually quite small so a pointy tool is needed to flip it if you have fat fingers like mine

飞傲的产品一直都受到好评,所以我们可以期待E11那精美的做工。当然这不意味着它就可以和RSAHeadamp的便携耳放相比。但是相同的价格下,E11超越了任何DIY耳放产品,进而成为了一个经典。E11的内部构造比较复杂,如果边框再用金属的话就会不太实际,太重了,所以它的边框是全塑料的。可能有点不足之处的便是边框的银色部分,如果不小心刮花的话,就不容易恢复了,但这只是个很小的问题。两边的黑色铝合金外壳经过了铝合金氧机氧化处理,目的是减少电磁干扰。音量旋钮附带了电源开关,并且带有一个屋脊状的保护盖。所以即使放到一个很紧的口袋中,也极大地减少了因为不小心触碰造成的音量突然改变。在外壳的另一变有一个很小的按钮是用来方便打开电池盖和调整电源模式开关的。如果你的手指像我一样大得话,恐怕您需要一个很小的工具的帮助来调整这个电源模式开关,因为这个开关真的是很小哦!

Accessories wise, there is a USB cable for recharging, a decent mini-to-mini interconnecting cable and a silicone band for holding the amp and DAP together.

除了E11主机外还有其他的配件,有一条USB电缆,一条质量良好的音频连接线,还有一个硅胶环把耳放和播放器捆绑在一起。

Before we go any further, here is some hardware info regarding E11. The main opamp is AD8397, which is used on amps like Mini^3 as well as Arrow 12HE and well known for its high current output. The
virtual ground is driven by a similar combo found on Mini^3, the TLE2426 + OPA690. But that is where the similarities end. As I was told, the voltage is about +/-6V or +/-9V (depend on which power mode is selected) using FiiO’s own design. I am not an electronic engineer so I won’t attend to lecture anyone on the detail. As far as DC goes, E11 seems to have decoupling caps on the output so you won’t need to worry about DC leakage.[UPDATE] FiiO informed me that they don&#39;t have any decoupling caps for DC leakage, but a DC protection circuit instead.

在做进一步分析之前,我们先来看看E11的硬件信息。和Mini3Arrow12HE一样,E11采用的是以高电流输出著称的AD8397,。虚拟地是由类似于和Mini3类似, TEL2426+OPA690的组合用于驱动虚拟地。但这就是所有的相似之处了。他们告诉我,供电电压可选择+/-6V 或者+/-9V(取决于电压模式开关),并且采用了FiiO自己的电路设计。我不是电子电子工程师,所以细节上得问题在这里我就不深究了。FiiO告诉我E11没有采用输出耦和电容器来防止直流电压而是采用了了一个直流电压保护电路来防止直流输出。

Battery Life

The BL-5B battery is originally meant for cellphone and the one FiiO used is quoted at 800mAh. It has an internal protection circuit that prevents overcharging up to 4.2V as well as overdrawing to as low as 3V (some other brands can go as low as 2.7V).

Battery life is tested in two configurations: First, E11 was set to low power mode, low gain, no bass boost. Second, E11 was set to high power mode, high gain, Lv2 bass boost. Volume varied around 3 to 3.5 / 9 on the volume pot on a 32 ohm dynamic IEM.
The actual volume is what I will consider to be ‘enjoyable in 5 minutes, but unsafe for any time longer’ - yes, it is pretty loud.

电池寿命

BL-5B电池最初是用于手机的,飞傲用的电池是800mAh.它具有内部保护电路,过冲保护电压为4.2V,过放保护电压为3V(有的牌子可以低至2.7V

有两种模式可以用来测试电池寿命;

第一:把E11设置为低电源模式,低增益,没有低音增强功能;

第二:把E11设置为高电源模式,高增益,第2档的低音增强。

使用一个32欧姆的入耳动铁耳塞,音量旋钮位置调整到3/9-3.5/9之间。我认为这个音量在5分钟内还可以舒适地欣赏音乐,但是再长时间就不安全了,因为声音实在有点大。

In first configuration, I stopped the test at around 18hrs or so and the battery was measured to be 3.6V or so, indicating that the E11 can easily run for over 20hrs if I decided to continue. In second configuration, I stopped the test at around 12hrs or so and the battery was measured to be 3.2V and could probably run for a few hours more. Later, I reran the test in the second configuration at slightly high volume (close to 4/9) for full battery drain and it lasted about 14~15 hours in total and the battery cut itself off at 3V. So the basic conclusion is that E11 should easily surpass the quoted 10 hrs battery runtime in most situations. During all the tests, no problem is detected on recharging the li-ion battery.

在第一种测试模式下,大概经过了18个小时的工作,我停止了对E11的测试,这时测得电池上的电压大概还有3.6V。这就表明了如果我还想继续测试的话,E11工作到20个小时以上是没问题的。在第二种测试模式下,大概经过了12个小时我停止了对E11的测试,这时测得电池上的电压大概是3.2V,估计这种情况下E11还可以工作几个小时。我又重新测试了第二种情况下,只是此时音量稍微高了点(4/9)。这种情况下E11可工作14-15个小时,而且在3v时会自动关机。所以我的结论是E11在大多数情况下可以很轻易地工作10个小时以上。在所有的测试中,我没有发现锂电池有什么问题。

A little bit of li-ion battery 101 (this applies to any device with similar li-ion battery): One thing to note is never to fully drain li-ion battery for any purpose. The proper technique to care for li-ion battery is to recharge it as often as you can in order to prolong the battery life. If you are not going to use a li-ion battery in a long time, you can let it drain to about 70%, then store it at a cold and dry place. Or else, you should change it at least once every month. If the voltage falls under 2.7V for whatever reasons (i.e. fast overdraining, overly prolonged storage), the protection circuit might stop you from recharging the battery. If that happens, you will need to reset the battery and force charge it (= let it sits in the charger for a while). If the voltage already dropped too low, the battery will lose it capacity and a new BL-5B will be needed.

有关锂电池的一些信息(适合于使用类似锂电池的产品)。有一点要注意的是别把电池用的一点电都没。正确的使用方法是经常给它充电,这样可以延长其使用时间。如果你不打算长时间用它的话,你可以把电用到剩余70%电量时,然后放在一个干燥和低温的地方,否则就得至少一个月充一次电。如果有什么原因(如快速的过度用电或者长时间的不适用)导致电压低于2.7V,由于保护电路的保护,你可能没办法给它充电。这种情况下,你要重新激活电池然后让它充电。如果电池电压更低的话,这个电池估计不能正常工作了,这时您需要一个新的
BL-5B.

Note that it takes about 3 hours to fully charge an empty battery and you can’t use it when recharging. The charging circuit and the virtual ground don’t like each other so FiiO put a protection circuit to isolate them from each other. An inconvenience? Yes, but an extra BL-5B with charger isn’t that expensive or difficult to find.

Extra note: I ordered an extra battery for testing but it has not arrived yet. The result will be added when I received and have the chance to play with it.

值得注意的是充满电的时间大概需要3个小时,而且在充电时不能使用。由于充电电路和虚拟地不能短路,所以飞傲设置了一个保护电路在中间以把2者它两隔开来。这样大家是否会觉得有所不方便了?确实有点,但是另外一个BL-5B充电器没有那么贵也很容易买到。

注:我买了另外一块电池来做测试,可是还没有到。当我收到这个新电池再次做测试时我会更新结果的,请关注!

The claimed 2050mAh BL-5B battery (from this
eBay store) came yesterday and I reran the battery test in 2nd configuration (see above for detail). I don&#39;t have high hope for it at first but I reckon I should at least be able to par the stock battery at worst. Surprisingly the battery works out really well. I measured 3.64V after 12hrs, which is about the same as low power mode in 1st configuration. A simple linear estimation puts another 12hrs battery life left in the battery, making it a total of 24hrs from a single charge. To add to the plus side, I didn&#39;t pre-condition the battery when I received it, so this is the first charge and it should only get better once I recharge it several times. Of course battery generally doesn&#39;t drop in linear fashion as estimated but I think 18~20 hrs or so should be easily achievable. Now this so far isn&#39;t really a real 2050mAh yet if we compared the result with the stock 800mAh battery. If it was 2050mAh, we would have got 37hrs instead, not 24hrs - then again, I haven&#39;t conditioned the battery. Regardless, this is still a pretty decent investment for the extended battery life, especially consider a genuine Nokia BL-5B 760mAh can go for $10+ a piece from reputable seller. The listed eBay price is $16 and only to U.S. with free shipping. But if you asked the seller, he can send it to most of the world with $2 of registered mail with tracking

521日更新:

昨天收到了在eBay上买的2050mAh BL-5B电池。我在第二种工作状态(详情见上面)用这个电池重新开始测试,对于这个测试起初没报很高的希望,但是我估计至少相当于原装电池的水平。出人意料的是,这个电池运行的非常好。12个小时后,电池电压的测试结果是3.64V,这个电压几乎和第一种工作状态下的一样高。一个简单的线性估算就是后面还可以加上12个小时的电池寿命,这样冲一次电总共就可以用24个小时了。这是我第一给这块电池充电,我相信多充几次电之后这块电池肯定更好。当然这个电池也不是刚好就是我们所预算的那样,但我认为工作18-20个小时还是可以的达到的。如果我们把这个结果和800mAh电池相比,就可以知道这个电池并不是真的2050mAh。如果是真的话,得到的结果应该是37个小时而不是24个小时。不管怎么说,对于延长电池寿命,这也是一个很值得的投入。一个正牌的诺基亚BL-5B760mAh要卖到10美金以上,而eBay上这个电池运到美国的的报价是16美金一个。但是如果你问卖家,只需2美金就可以用带跟踪单号的挂号信寄到几乎世界任一个国家。

Hissing

Yes, E11 does hiss a little, but mainly limits to a few low impedance, highly sensitive and hiss-prone IEM like the Shure SE530 (and I expect SE535 to behave similarly) and Westone UM2.
Unlike FiiO’s E5 and E7 which use gain-controlled-volume, the E11 has two fixed gain settings. This means the hiss level doesn’t change much with volume. The major contributor of hiss seems to be the bass boost circuit. Turning on the bass boost will increase the hiss. But at worst on no bass boost, it is only audible when no music is playing or between a quiet passage. Of course this is not unique to E11 as I can also hear almost the same level of hiss on T3D with SE530 on high gain. For most IEM though, the hissing is either inaudible or very close to being inaudible unless in absolute quiet.

底噪

是的,E11有点底噪,但仅限于少数的低阻抗,极高灵敏底噪探测器入耳耳塞,如Shure SE530(我觉得SE535也算)Westone UM2。不像飞傲E5E7使用增益来调节音量,E11有两个固定的增益设定。这就意味着这个底噪不会随着音量的改变而有过多改变。这个底噪主要源于低音增强电路。打开低音增强开关,底噪会略微变大。但在最坏的情况下,低音增强关闭下,也只有当不在播放音乐或者在2段音乐间的一段无声时间才能听到底噪。当然也不是只有E11存在这种情况,T3DSE530也可以听到类似的底噪。对于大多数的入耳耳机来说,这个底噪除非是在极其安静的环境下,否则也很难听到。

Sound Quality and EQ

音质和
EQ

Compare to its elder brother the E7, E11 retains the same type of sound signature. It is clean and transparent.
While E7 can be a little too dry and cold which makes it sounds a little grainy on the top, not the best with analytical sounding headphone. The E11 is just a tad warmer not to fall into the same trap but at the same time not appear to be obviously colored. E11 also has a better bass boost implementation. Most of the boosting (see graph below) is done in the sub-bass region and it won’t affect the rest of the frequency response. It adds a lot of kick and deep rumble without feeling sloppy or boomy. It output power is as expected, a lot more powerful than E7 and can handle much higher input signal without clipping like the E7.

E11的大哥E7比较,E11还是保留了同样的声音特征-清晰和中性的音色。但是E7的声音音色略干和冷,导致高频的颗粒感略重,所以不适合那些解析力强的耳机。而相比之下E11音色略暖但也并不是说是属于明显声染色的那种音色。E11也有低音增强功能。大部分的低音提升是在超低音部分,所以不会影响到中高音频段。低音增强功能增加了低音的力度与量感,但是又不会让你感觉到是拖泥带水和轰轰响的低音。就所期待的一样,E11的输出功率比E7要大, 而且也可以放大更高的输入信号而不产生削顶失真。

How about E11 compares to amps of similar price, say SoundMAGIC A10 and JDS Lab’s cmoyBB v2.02? A10 vs. E11 remind me a little of iBasso T4 vs. T3D. A10 is more toward warm and musical, which is quite contrast to E11 cleaner and colder sound.
Technically E11 sounds just a little more resolving and detail, but A10 bigger and more textured bass is also hard to dispute with a cold sounding IEM like Etymotic ER4S or to a lesser degree, the HifiMan RE0.

E11和其他价格差不多的耳放相比感觉怎样呢?比如说和SoundMAGIC A10 JDS Lab’s cmoyBB v2.02A10E11的比较让我想起了iBasso T4 vs. T3DA10的声音偏暖和具有音乐性,而E11刚好相反,它的音声比较干净和偏冷。从技术层面讲,E11听起来更解析力更强也更清晰,但不可争辩的是A10的低频更多和更有质感,所以和一些冷声的IEM如音特美的ER4S, 或者低端一些的HiFiManRe0搭配起来效果更好一些。

The stock OPA2227 based JDS cmoyBB sound signature is in between E11 and A10, but more toward A10’s musicality while retains a very decent level of transparency – just not quite as transparent as E11. It is a sound I can’t fault but at the same time, lacks just the resolution I find to love on E11. The really interesting bit is that cmoyBB opamp can be rolled – and I think cmoyBB can be very a strong competition to E11 if you are willing to put an AD8620 on it.

原厂的基于OPA2227JDS  cmoyBB 的音质特点介于E11A10之间,它不但具有A10的那种音乐质感同时也保留了E11的大部分中性通透的声音,虽然说不及E11中性通透。我觉得它的声音没有什么缺陷,但是缺少了E11的那种解析度,这也是我之所以喜欢我喜欢E11的原因之一。有趣的事情是comyBB opmap可以更换, 如果你愿意把AD8620换进comyBB里的话,它或许会成为E11强有力的竞争对手。

If you asked me, I’ll say all three of them are very good buy on their price point. E11 has its technical ability, A10 has its musicality and cmoyBB has a little bit of both. Of course neither A10 nor cmoyBB can output nearly as much power as E11 when it comes to very difficult to drive headphone. I doubt any sub-$100 portable amp has that much power anyway

如果问我对三个耳放的的看法,在他们的价位上,我觉得他们都非常上算。 E11的素质高A10则音乐质感比较好,而cmoyBB素质和音乐质感都不错。当然,对于一些难推得耳机而言,A10或者cmoyBB都无法做到和E11一样,能够输出那么大的功率。实际上,我怀疑在100美金以下,是否还有其它耳放可以有如此大的功率呢?

The real comparison for E11 is iBasso T3D. They share largely the same sound signature, clean, detailed and transparent. T3D has a darker background while E11 is more dynamic and throw out a slightly better p_w_picpath and soundstage. Overall, E11 sounds just a tad more effortless and more open, especially when it comes to slightly demanding earphone like ER4S, RE262 and PK1. Do I prefer E11 over T3D? Yes. Do I think E11 totally trash T3D? No. E11 is edging out on T3D but they are still very much on the same level performance wise. They can both drive my 150ohm IEM and earbuds with ease, but I would imagine E11 might trump T3D when it comes to hard-to-drive big cans. Then again, T3D isn’t really designed to be used with big cans.

真正有可比性的是和IBASSO T3D的对比,两者在声音特征方面有很多相似之处,干净,注重细节,中性。T3D的背景更黑,但是E11有更好的动态并表现出明显更好的声场和声像。总之,E11听起来很舒服,声音更柔缓,开阔,尤其是对耳放有要求的耳机,如ER4S, RE262 PK1. 我是否更加偏爱E11?当然是了。E11完全胜过T3D?不全是。E11是略优于T3D,但是很大程度上他们的性能都是相同的。两者都可以轻易就驱动我的150ohm 入耳耳塞和耳机。但如果是要驱动难以驱动的大耳机的话,E11强于T3D。顺便说明一下,T3D实际上不是针对大耳机设计的。

I tried a few full sized headphones such as Grado SR325i and Fischer Audio FA-003 with E11 and I find them sounding as good as ever. However, neither of them really needs much amping anyway. Without any full sized that is really hard to drive, there isn’t much I can show you. However, I hardly pass 3.5/9 on the volume pot in high gain / high power mode in all of my testing and there is still a lot more power in E11 that I will likely never been able to use. Some words of caution here: be careful on how fast you turn the volume on E11 as I almost blew my eardrum out when I accidentally turned it too high once.

我尝试着用E11来推一些大耳机,如Grado SR325iFA-003,声音和之前的一样好。但实际上这两种耳机都不需难推的耳机。大部分大耳机E11都可以驱动,在这里我就不一一列举。但是,在我得整个测试中,在高增益,高电压模式下,我很少把音量调到音量旋钮刻度的3.5/9以上,尽管这样,E11还是有充足的电够我用很久。但是有点要注意:旋转E11的音量旋钮时速度别太快,我有一次转得太快以至于声音太大几乎把我的耳朵都震聋了。

Synergy wise, E11 sounded just as good with almost any headphones I tried because of its transparency. It is not a very picky amp when it come to pairing. Of course you can expect a lean and cold sounding IEM like the ER4S getting a better result with cmoyBB or A10 synergy wise, but this is not to say E11 will make ER4S sounds bad in anyway. If anything I find E11 to be a very versatile amp when it comes to pairing with different sounding headphone.

坦白地说,由于E11的声底非常中性,E11和几乎所有的耳机搭配起来都很好听。这个耳放对耳机不是很挑剔。当然如果搭配一些冷声的入耳耳塞如ER4S,那么搭配COMYBB或者A10可能效果会更好,这也并不代表说配E11ER4S在任一方面声音都会变差。总体来说,E11多才多艺,适合搭配各种风格的耳机。

Verdict

For $60 or so, E11 is an absolutely fantastic portable amp that can easily match up with many amps that doubles its price. If FiiO is known for making big bang for the bucks’ product, I reckon E11 must be close to being atomic level. Portable amp has never been a truly mass produced products before FiiO comes to the market, yet their monthly production rate currently can easily surpass the yearly quantity of several of other portable amp makers combined. While FiiO might not make the best sounding or looking portable amp in the world, I doubt anyone can dispute the sheer number of users that have been drew by FiiO to this little audiophile hobby of ours. If you were to ask me what really is the game changer in the portable world, I will tell you it is affordable products like the E11 that truly turn the market around, not the expensive stuff.

结论

60美金的价格而言,E11绝对是一款非常好的便携式耳放,它可以和价格是它两倍的其他耳放相媲美了。如果飞傲想给其他产品一个重创的话,我估计他的杀伤力相当于原子弹的水平了。在飞傲的便携耳放推向市场前,便携式耳放从来就没有真正大量生产过,飞傲目前的月产量可以很轻易地就超过其他几家耳放厂家的年产量和。 当然飞傲也许并没有做出全世界最好的声音或者最好看的耳放,但我怀疑是否有一个厂家产品的用户数量可以和飞傲抗衡呢?如果您要问什么才是便携式耳放行业的真正转折点?我能告诉你的是,像E11这样价格不贵,大众可以承受的耳放真的可以改变这个市场。

[The Original Initial Impression]

Warning
: This is just the initial impression."Take it with a grain of salt"

原始的第一印象

提示:这仅仅是第一印象----不能全信,只作参考!

So, this little thing arrived just a few hours ago. So far I have only managed to listen to it very briefly and did some quick A/B with other ultra-portable and sub-$150 amp I have. I won&#39;t think it is fair if I went straight to the 3MOVE and Stepdance - those will be left for the final review

First, I switch it to low current mode (the switch is under the battery), set it to low gain, not bass boost. Then I did a quick listening via RE0. My first impression is...

我刚几小时前收到它。到目前为止我也只是简单地试听了一下,把它和我现有的150美金以下的便携耳放做了一个快速的A/B对比。如果直接把E113MOVESTEPDANCE对比的话我觉得这似乎不公平,这些就留到最后在做评价吧。

首先把它设置为低电流模式,低增益,关闭低音增强功能,然后很速度低通过REO试听了一下效果,我的第一印象是

Then I flipped the switch to high current mode, high gain. My impressive goes like...

然后我又把它设置为高电压模式,高增益。此时我的印象是 哇哇哇

Yep, it is true - that is my impression. How does FiiO make this happens is beyond me. I am just glad it is what it is. So, I will put some time on it before I will write my final review, possibly going to take a week or two. I will also source a battery with bigger capacity just see if E11 will take it, and that will take time as well. Here are my last piece of advice...

的确这些都只是我个人的对飞傲E11的看法。我不知道FiiO是怎么做到的,等我对它熟悉之后我会再告诉大家我最后的看法,可能需要一周或两周时间。我也会尝试着找一块容量更大的电池看看E11是否可以承受得了,这个当然也需要时间的。这是我最后一条建议了…..

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 10:21