活动飞傲E10新品上市,8折限时尝鲜,发评测再返现金
http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1149088

E10产品详情介绍:

1.优酷视频,E10包装、附件及产品介绍。
flash: [url]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMzI3MTM5OTky/v.swf[/url]

2.产品详细介绍,请见活动贴二楼 http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1149088

3.E10专业评测: http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1154093

本篇评测译自国外知名的耳机,耳机音响网站Headfonia的主编Mike所做的E10评测。

“飞傲E10真的是一款非常好的产品。它只要80美金,所以我认为每个人都应该买一个来看看低于100美金的DAC可以做的有多么好了。而且我觉得你也不需要考虑你家里的音响系统中已经有了一个价格高达1000美金的DAC,因为只要简单地将E10连接上你的笔记本电脑,往耳机接口那里插上一个好的耳机,E10就是这样一个优秀,简单,非常好声音的产品。”

评测原文地址
http://www.headfonia.com/the-latest-must-have-the-fiio-e10-usb-dacamp/

作者介绍:原文作者Mike是一个业内知名的专业编辑和器材评论家,具有丰富的听音经验和听音能力,并且所拍摄的产品照得水准非常专业和非常毒。

The Latest Must Have: The Fiio E10 USB DAC/Amp -updated-
最新一个你一定需要拥有的: 飞傲E10 USB/DAC耳放

The E10 was very easy to like from the very beginning. High quality all metal packaging with an exceptionally well designed volume control (with numbers too!) and all the right interfaces. The finishing of the brushed metal is so good in fact that at first glance the Fiio looks like a typical product from Ray Samuels. Like any gear fresh from the mailbox, what I do is set it up with the simplest system I have around. With the E10, plug in the USB cable in, play a familiar tunes in Itunes, plug a headphone in, and I was immediately listening to the newest DAC from Fiio.

飞傲E10外表看上去非常简洁, 高质量的金属包装盒,独特的带数字刻度的音量旋钮以及各种接口。特别是E10拉丝金属的外壳非常精致,第一眼看上去很像Ray Samuels的产品。就像所有从邮箱里取出的新玩意一样,我把它连接到我所拥有的最简单的系统里。对E10来说,连接好USB线,在itunes上播放一首熟悉的歌曲,插上耳机,我马上就能开始欣赏这个飞傲最新的DAC。

First impression: this thing sounds good. Amazingly good in fact, despite the fact that I just finished the ALO Continental amplifier review less than 24 hours ago. Full mids, good bass, spacious open sound, unoffensive treble. Things are sounding very, very good, and I’m happily nodding my head to the beats of the music. Fiio has really nailed it with this one. Everything sounded right and full sounding. In particular was the bass, which I find very addictive. I had mistakenly switched the bass-boost switch on as I thought that to be the power switch (the E10 automatically powers on as you plug in the USB cable to the back panel). So the thing is running with the bass boost on. You get these punchy, fat, round bass, beat after beat. The bass is not super-articulate compared to say an AMB Labs Mini3, but it’s tight enough for music listening purposes (unless you really want to be picky about it). And the most important thing is that the bass is just fun. Punchy, round, a lot of fun. Turn off the bass boost and you get extra clarity in the bass section, but with the HD25-1, I just like it with the bass boost on. The midrange is just nice and full sounding. No complaints there, really. It’s not ALO Continental – level midrange, but for $80 it better be not ALO Continental level midrange.

E10的第一印象:尽管我刚在不到24小时才对ALO的Continetal耳放做了评测,但E10听起来很不错而且事实也如此。它有饱满的中频,很好的低音,开阔的声场及悦耳的高音。一切都听起来非常非常奥,我不断地随着音乐的节奏频频点头.FiiO终抓住了重点,一切听起来是那么的美妙。尤其是低音几乎令我沉醉在其中了。有一次我不小心把低音增强开关当成了电源开关,所以实际上E10是工作在低音增强模式(注:当USB和后板连接好后,E10自动开机)。这个时候你可以听到强劲的,饱满的且持续的低音。和AMB Labs Mini3相比,虽然E10的低音不是那么极端的清晰,但除非你对低音的要求特别高,否则用来欣赏歌曲的话完全足够了。最重要的是这个低音玩起来很有趣,时而强劲,时而饱满。如果关掉低音增强功能,这时的音声非常清晰。但如果是用来搭配HD25-1的话,我会比较喜欢让低音一直开着不关。毋庸置疑,E10的中频很好,声音也很饱满。是的,EE10不是ALO Continental,但80美金的价格它已经足够好了。

The thing with the E10 (and I think I’ve said it before) is that it just sounds good. The TE2077 + WM8740 + AD8397 combination has just enough technicalities to resolve a typical mainstream recording, but the musicality is just amazing. I never felt the E10 to be lacking musicality at the slightest bit.

对于E10就如我上面所说过的一样,它真的非常非常好。TE2077+WM8740+AD8397的组合在技术上足够支持主流的的录音,但是它的音乐性非常好,我绝不会认为E10的听感在哪一点上会不好。

Comparisons to the Audinst HUD-MX1 and the Fiio E7

和Audinst HUD-MX1,飞傲E7之间的对比

The E10 is not exactly as resolving as the Audinst HUD-MX1 because as soon as I change to the Audinst, things sound more spacious with better air and instrument separation. Though honestly speaking, the difference in technicalities is not quite night and day. And if the Audinst is priced at $189, I would rank the technicalities of the E10 at around $120-$140. What keeps me holding on to the E10, however, is the bass section and the midrange. Though I never feel the Audinst to be lacking on those areas, but next to the E10 with its fuller mids and lows (even with bass boost off), the Audinst seemed to be overly laid back and lacking PRaT. The E10 however very easily got my attention with its full sounding vocal and punchy bass.

飞傲E10的解析力不及Audinst HUD-MW1好。当我用Audinst的时候,我觉得听起来声场很宽广;有较强的空气感和较高的器乐定位。坦白的说, 2者之间的技术差异并不是白天黑夜这样差距巨大,但是就技术来定价的话,如果给Audinst定价189$的话,我觉给E10定在120-140$左右。虽然我觉得Audinst的低音和中频并不是很差,但我仍然坚持喜欢E10的原因在于它的低音和中频部分。Audinst听起来过于平淡和缺乏欢快的节奏感。相对而言,让我印象最深刻的还是E10它仍然拥有更加饱满的人声和低频。

Comparing to the Fiio E7, and again I easily prefer the E10 by a large margin. Fuller mids, fuller bass, better vocals with the E10. The E7 on other hand sounded thin in the mids and lows and though the midrange seemed clearer, at the same time I also hear the midrange to be more constricted on the E7. Well, midrange is where the soul of the music lies, and so it’s a very easy choice between the E7 and the E10. You know what the best news is? The E10 actually will retail for $80, cheaper than the E7 and significantly cheaper than the Audinst.

和E7相比我更偏爱E10E10有饱满的中频,强力的低音,更好的人声。E7则在中低频方便听起来有点薄弱,但是清晰度方面会略好,而且E7的中频我听起来会更收缩一些。对于音质效果的好坏而言,中频是音乐的灵魂。所以在E7和EE10之间就很容易做选择了。您想知道对E10而言最好的消息是什么吗?它的零售价格只需要大概80美金,比E7便宜,比Audinst就更加便宜了。

According to James at Fiio, they were able to sell the E10 for a lower price than the E7 as they didn’t use an OLED screen, MCU, battery, and the dock that the E7 has. What’s more, the TE2077 receiver on the E10 is capable of 24/96 over USB and indeed it works at 24/96. Another function that you get with the E10 is that you can use it as a USB – S/PDIF converter, a handy feature considering the price of the E10.

据飞傲的James所说,之所以E10价格会比E7低,因为E10不像E7一样有OLED屏,MCU, 电池以及底座。此外,E10所用的TE7022可支持24bit/96Khz USB音频解码, 而且E10确实可以工作在24bit/96Khz模式。E10的另外一个方便的特性就是你可以把它用作USB-S/PDIF转换器。

Genre Bandwith

各种音乐类型的试听

So I’m listening to the E10 with a wide variety of music from Incubus to some local Indie band, to Gorillaz to Jazz at the Pawnshop to Mandarin Female Vocals. The E10 may not have the refinement of higher end DAC/amplifiers, but this thing certainly can cover many different genres of different recording qualities, and make a good music out of them.

我用E10试听了各种风格差别巨大的歌曲,从梦魇乐队到一些印度本土乐队,Gorillaz乐队, 当铺爵士乐队,以及一些中国国语女声专辑。E10的表现可能那些高端的DAC耳放那么精确,但E10当然可以很好地支持各种不同风格,不同录音质量的音乐,并且很好地重放这些音乐。

With fast-paced music such as Muse and Incubus, sometimes I may wish for a slightly thinner bass in return for better articulation, say like from AMB Labs’ Mini 3 portable amp. But the thicker bass of the E10 actually does a pretty good job of keeping up with the pace, delivering the PRaT, and remaining articulate enough without smearing the bass notes. And the good thing is that the thicker and fuller bass notes of the E10 gives it a wider genre bandwith than say the more articulate bass of the Mini 3, which I sometimes feel to be slightly thin.

像Muse和Incubus这种快节奏的音乐,为了能听的更清楚,有时我希望低音可以略微减弱一些,就像AMB Labs’ Mini3这个便携式耳放一样。但是确实E10的浑厚的低音可以更好地的适应音乐的节奏,很好的诠释出音乐的节奏感但又保留音乐的清晰度。E10更好的一点就是其厚重和饱满的低音可以让它可以适用更多类型的音乐。Mini3的低音虽然更清晰,但是有时我觉得还是有点薄弱了。

Toe tapping is definitely happening with the E10, paired with the Sennheiser HD25-1 and some good Rock music. Play a good quality recording such as Jazz at the Pawnshop, and I’m in for an even more jaw-dropping experience. How can an $80 box that doubles as a headphone amplifier and USB-S/PDIF converter sound this good?

E10搭配Sennheiser HD25-1耳机,播放一些非常好的摇滚乐时,你真的会情不自禁地跟着音乐手舞足蹈。播放一些像《当铺爵士乐队》这样的高音质的爵士专辑时,我也会不断地跟着音乐频频点头。真不可思议,一个仅仅80美金的,还可以兼作耳机放大器和USB-S/PDIF转换器的小盒子听起来会如此之好?

Headphone Pairings

I’ve only had the E10 for a short time and so I haven’t quite tried it with a lot of headphones. I did try the E10 with the Audez’e LCD-2 and found the pairing and driving power to be very good. At high gain I’m getting a comfortable loudness at only level 3 on the volume control. The 600 Ohms Beyerdynamic T1 sounded good at level 5 on the volume control. If I switch to my JH5Pro, all I need to do is switch the gain level to low, and I’m good at around level 2 on the volume control. What’s more, the E10 shows very minimal noise level at the maximum volume level, and this is with the JH5Pro which is an extremely sensitive IEM (no amplifier I tested has ever shown to be dead quiet, at maximum volume, with the JH5Pro). At level 2 on the volume control, the E10 is dead quiet with the JH5. The Gorillaz, with the JH5 and the Fiio E10 is just sublime. The soundstage is very wide, I almost get a full round-the-head feeling with the recordings on Plastic Beach. Awesomeness.

耳机兼容性

我用E10的时间不长,所以也没有用很多不同耳机来测试E10. 我的确尝试过用E10来推Audez’e LCD-2耳机,发现2者之间的搭配非常好,E10也由足够的功率来驱动它。在高增益的时候,把E10音量调到3, 就可以欣赏到很舒服,和足够大的声音。对600 Ohms阻抗的 BeyerdynamicT1时,在音量为5的时候听起来效果很不错。当换成我的JH5Pro耳塞时,我只需要把增益开关调到低增益档,音量调到2的时候效果就很好了。更重要的是,即使你把音量调到最大,E10的底噪也非常小。JH5Pro是一个灵敏度变态地高的入耳耳塞(在我测试过的所有耳放中,没有哪个耳放在音量最大的情况下,用JH5Pro可以做到完全没有底噪), 但是在E10上,当音量位置调到刻度2时,JH5Pro完全听不到任何底噪。用JH5Pro听E10放出来的Gorillaz乐队的歌曲,E10表现非常好,声场非常宽敞,当听《Plastic Beach》这首歌曲时,音乐就像在我的四周盘旋一样,真的是太神奇了。

24/96 for $80

The TE2077 receiver chip used in the E10 is supposedly capable of driverless 24/96 data transfer over USB. On my Mac, I can’t seem to get it to work at 24/96. I can get it to work at 24/48, or 16/96, but not at 24/96. I don’t know why this is, maybe an issue with the USB hub I’m using. The guys at Fiio however confirmed that it should work at 24/96 over USB. Update: smooth 24/96 playback after I bypassed the USB hub I was using. Seriously with a good recording, the E10 is just mind-blowing for $80.

80美金的24/96

飞傲E10的USB接收器芯片是TE2077,通过USB应该是可以支持24/96数据转换的。但是在我的电脑上不能让它工作在24/96格式下,而只能在24/48或者16/96. 具体的原因我也不太清楚,可能在于我用的USB HUB。但是飞傲的工作人员告诉我,E10是可以支持24/96的解码的

更新:当我绕过USB hub时,E10可以顺利地支持24/96解码. 令人兴奋地是这个可以可以非常好地播放高质量的录音专辑的E10只需要80美金

End Words

I should stop now. The Fiio E10 is a winner product, and at $80 I think everyone should get one just to see how far sub-$100 DAC boxes have progressed. And I don’t care if you have a $1,000 DAC on your home system because the E10, plugged into a laptop, and a good headphone at the output, is a superb, simple, fun sounding product.

结束语

我想我应该停止了写下去了,飞傲E10真的是一款非常好的产品。它只要80美金,所以我认为每个人都应该买一个来看看低于100美金的DAC可以做的有多么好了。而且我觉得你也不需要考虑你家里的音响系统中已经有了一个价格高达1000美金的DAC,因为只要简单地将E10连接上你的笔记本电脑,往耳机接口那里插上一个好的耳机,E10就是这样一个优秀,简单,非常好声音的产品。

update-

Comparison to the Nuforce uDAC 2

I was able to get an uDAC 2 from a friend (thanks, Niko!) and so I think it’ll be good to add this in to the review. Build quality wise, while the Fiio is pretty good looking, I’ve always have a soft spot for the uDAC’s classy matte finishing, the volume knob, the size and dimension. I think it’s also good that the uDAC’s analog out comes in the form of RCA since that’s more ideal for pairing to bigger desktop amps. The Fiio E10′s 3.5mm mini jack analog out however is more practical for pairing with portable amps. Both DACs do driverless 24/96, so in that sense they are equal. Technicalities wise, the E10 is significantly more spacious and deeper, and indeed this is the biggest improvement I felt when moving to the E10 after listening to the uDAC 2. The uDAC 2 also sound congested on the midrange section, in comparison the E10 is more open on the mids, but a trade off is that I feel the bass section to be looser on the E10. Give and take. Sound signature wise, the E10 is warmer, fuller, and darker. More relaxed treble, smoother, fuller mids and lows. The uDAC 2 is slightly thinner and dryer and pushes the treble out a little, though on some recording this helps with adding a sensation of better air, on other recordings it also pushes the treble to be more agressive. Driving power wise, the uDAC 2 and the Fiio E10 are pretty much equal. I tested them with both the Audez’e LCD-2 and the Beyerdynamic T1. With the JH5 IEM, I was able to get more sensitive control over the volume with the Fiio E10 due to the availability of the LO/HI gain switch.

更新:

和Nuforce uDAC 2的对比

很感谢我朋友Niko,从他那里我得到了一个uDAC2,我觉得这对于更新评测有帮助。uDAC 2的做工不错,但E10看上去更好看。我觉得uDAC的亚光磨砂外表,音量旋钮,和体积是它的软肋。但是好处是它的模拟输出是RCA接口,这个更适合和大台式耳放搭配使用。与此同时E10的 3.5mm线路输出接口更适合和便携式耳放搭配。E10和DACs都可以支持24/96的,就这点而言两者是相同的。但是就技术层面来说的话,E10的声场更宽广,低音更深沉。实际上这个E10最大的进步,特别是当你用了uDAC2后在用E10的时候,这个感觉特别明显。uDAC2在中频部分听起来有点堵塞,不流畅;E10则非常开阔。但相对来说E10的低音我感觉会略显松弛。总体上,就听感而言,E10听起来更温暖,饱满,深沉,更宽松的高音,流畅,饱满的中低音。uDAC2声音听起来有点单薄,发干,高音有点过了。虽然在播放某些乐曲时这有助于增加一些空气感。但是在播放另一些乐曲时则会显得过于尖锐。我用Audez’e LCD和Beuerdynamic T1对两者进行了测试,E10和uDAC2的输出功率差不多,。而用JH5耳塞时,归功于E10带有高低增益选择开关,我可以更好地控制声量。

Comparison with the Fiio E7-E9 combo

Most noticeable is how the sound on the E10 is very clean and grainless, which also results in a blacker background of the soundstage. Soundstage, however is more spacious and more open on the E7-E9 combo, though the soundstage depth is better on the E10. With full size headphones like the T1, you also get more voltage swing with the E9 amplifier which enables you to go to louder volume levels. The E7-E9 sounds less liquid, thinner on the mids, slightly dryer and has a more prominent upper treble presence which agains helps to add air to the sound. The E10 on the other hand is a warmer, smoother, fuller mids and lows sound.

和FiiO E7-E9 组合的对比

两者相比,最明显的是E10的声音很清澈,有质感,从而拥有了一个更安静的背景声场。虽然E7和E9的空间感更强,声场也跟开放,但是E10的纵向声场更深。搭配像T1这样的大耳机,你能从E9中得到更多的电压摆幅, 从而获得更高的音量。但E7+E9的中音听起来不够清澈和略显单薄,在超高音方面则由一个更突出的表现,有益于增加音乐的空气感。相对而言,E10的声音则富有更加温暖,饱满和流畅的中音和低音。

I was never too enthusiastic about the E7-E9 combo, while my impression of the E10 is 120% positive and this comparison again reminds me to why I was not too enthusiastic to the E7-E9 combo. I begin the comparison with the JH5 IEM, which is a high sensitivity, low impedance IEM. With the E10 the JH5 sounds very good and I also get a very sensitive volume control with very low noise level. The E7-E9 on the other hand has an added resistor on the 3.5mm jack that’s installed to lower the effective gain/loudness level. Well, it sure does a good job in lowering the loudness level, but at the same time, and I’ve said this many times, that adding a resistor on the output path (between the amplifier to the headphones) shifts the entire frequency response, killing the top treble and making things sound bassier and muddier. Indeed this was the first impression I had when I plugged the JH5 on the E9′s 3.5 mm plug. Of course you can get better results if you use the standard 1/4″ output with a 1/4″ – 1/8″ converter.

我过去对E7和E9的组合并不是很感兴趣,但对E10我给予120%的正面评价。通过这个对比让我明白为什么我对E7+E9不太感兴趣。 一开始我用JH5 耳塞来作比较, JH5是一个高灵敏度, 低阻抗的耳塞, 接在E10上, JH5 听起来非常好, 而且音量调节也很灵敏,底噪也非常低。而 E7+E9在3.5mm插口处加了电阻来降低增益和响度,在降低响度这个方面真的做的很好,与此同时,和我以前强调过几次的一样, 在输出通道(耳放与耳机之间)上加了电阻会改变全部的频率响应,降低了高音,听起来低音加重了,浑浊了,事实上这是当我把JH5插到E9的3.5mm插口上的第一印象,当然如果用标准的6.5mm输出接口,或者使用3.5-6.5的转换接头时,你还是能得到很好的声音效果的。

Next, I move on to the Beyerdynamic T1 which is a relatively bright headphone. It pairs very well with the E10 due to the darker, warmer, fuller lows character of the E10, and better than if I had plugged it in to the E7-E9 combo. When I moved to the Audez’e LCD-2, which is a relatively dark headphone (it’s a stock revision 1 model), I was actually sort of surprised that I find the sound of the LCD-2 and E10 combo to sound better than the LCD-2 to the E7-E9 because previously I thought that the LCD-2 would benefit from the more open, more spacious sound of the E7-E9. This is why: even with a relatively full sounding headphone like the LCD-2, the dryer midrange of the E7 DAC still comes through on the final sound output and I don’t enjoy dry sounding midrange. Next, and I mentioned this above when I compared the E7 DAC to the E10, is where the E10 has a very engaging sound with punchy bass, the E7′s is flatter and the bass punch is weaker even through the E9 amplifier. The result is a sound that’s less fun, less engaging on the E7-E9, rather than the full mid, punchy bass, awesome PRaT of the E10′s.

接下来, 我换为使用Beyerdynamic T1 ,一款相当明亮的耳机,搭配E10使用效果非常好,比搭配E7+E9使用的效果好很多,这主要是由于E10具有温暖的,偏暗,饱满的音色。接着是Audez’e LCD-2 , 音色相对偏暗的一款耳机,当我发现LCD-2与E10两者搭配使用所输出的音质比和E7和E9组合更好的时候,我感到相当惊讶,因为之前我一直认为LCD-2会更适合于E7+E9s那样开放及有空间感的声音。这是为什么呢, 即使和像LCD-2这样音色相对饱满耳机搭配,通过E7输出的声音的中频还是略干,而我不是台喜欢太干的中音。接下来,与我在上文提到的和E7比较, E10拥有强力的低音,动感的声音,而E7则表现得比较平淡,即使是通过E9放大之后,低音推动力还是相对比较弱,缺乏乐趣,缺乏活力。更不要说E10饱满的中频,强劲的低音,令人惊奇的让你可以跟谁音乐手舞足蹈的音乐表现力。

Comparison with the Fiio E11 portable amp

The E11 doesn’t come with a DAC and so I’ll compare the amplifier section of both units. The set up is as follows: Macbook Air > Fiio E10 > Fiio E11 using a Fiio mini-mini cable from the E10′s analog out to the E11′s input. Clearly there is a loss of transparency and clarity, as the signal has to go through longer paths. The bass however is more punchy and slightly less loose than if I’m using the E10′s internal amp. For Electronic, Trance, Dubstep where bass is important I would probably choose the E10+E11 (though the E10 is also fine just by itself), but for Acoustic and Jazz it’s probably better to go with the built in headphone out of the E10 to maintain maximum transparency levels.

和FiiO E10便携式耳放的对比

E11没有DAC,所以我会比较这两个款的耳放部分。测试系统如下:Macbook Air连接到FiiO E10再连接到FiiO E11. 用飞傲配送的音频线从E10模拟线路输出连接到E11的线路输入端口。在这过程中,由于信号传输过程有点长,所以可能会造成声音透明度和清晰度的损失。但是在用E10的耳放部分,低音还是显得更强劲和略微松弛。对于播放电子乐,迷幻舞曲, Dubstep这类低音分量很重的音乐类型来说,我会选择E10+E11(虽说E10自身的耳放也不错),但是对于声乐和Jazz而言,最好的选择无疑还是用E10内置的耳放以得到最大程度上的透明度。

fiio_e10_01.jpg (25 KB, 下载次数: 22)

fiio_e10_01.jpg

fiio_e10_02.jpg (27 KB, 下载次数: 22)

fiio_e10_02.jpg

fiio_e10_03.jpg (26 KB, 下载次数: 24)

fiio_e10_03.jpg

fiio_e10_04.jpg (20 KB, 下载次数: 32)

fiio_e10_04.jpg

fiio_e10_05.jpg (22 KB, 下载次数: 26)

fiio_e10_05.jpg

fiio_e10_06.jpg (16 KB, 下载次数: 27)

fiio_e10_06.jpg