找回密码
 -注册-
查看: 107465|回复: 0

【翻译搬运】森海塞尔Momentum权威评测~来自Innerfidelity的Tyll

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-12-2 17:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 加拿大
来源简单介绍:
Innerfidelity和Tyll在国内HIFI界貌似不是很出名(也可能是我火星了...)。而据我的观察,在Headfi里,Tyll的意见基本上算是第一参考标准,那个惊世骇俗的50+旗舰耳机大评测里面,唯一具体点名的第三方评测人员就是Tyll,并且作者也表示Tyll的意见是他十分看重的参考标准。具体到Momentum而言,Tyll的评测一出来,Headfi里一票已经将Momentum退货的同志,纷纷表示出了不同程度的悔恨和遗憾。当然,不管再怎么权威,最重要的标准还是自己的耳朵。不过Tyll评测提供的频线图对专业听音人员有很好的参考价值(提前剧透一点,Momentum的频线图出乎意料的好,仅从图形上来看,毫无疑问的是封闭式耳机里最漂亮的)。
因为我很喜欢现在用的Momentum,所以把这篇评测翻译过来,Tyll在评测里,不仅详实地描述了Momentum的声音特点,还给出了一些在佩戴和搭配方面的建议,我认为十分有用。希望更多朋友能找到自己称心如意的耳机!

原文作者: Tyll Hertsens 原文首发于Innerfidelity.com(所有图片均来自于原文)
译者:guyuemuziye 译文首发于耳机大家坛。转载请注明。

==============正文开始,翻译渣,见谅=======================================

The Sennheiser Momentum ($349)
森海塞尔 Momentum ($349)

There's long been frustration amongst Headphiles with getting good quality sound from sealed headphones. It's hard to make a good sounding headphone with the rear of the driver pumping sound into a small, sealed chamber. Historically, the good sounding sealed cans really didn't seal all that well (Denon AH-DX000 for example). Earlier this year, when Denon discontinued its D-X000 line, a collective groan was heard from the headphone faithful: there simply weren't any other good choices. When Denon's replacement cans arrived another groan was heard. The new cans weren't anywhere near as good as the previous line. Headphonedom had the sad.
一直以来,封闭式耳机就很难获得上佳的音质表现。声音从那么一个狭小封闭的空间里挤出来...想好也难。实际上,从历史上来看,声音比较好的封闭式耳机,往往都是“封闭性”比较差的一类(比如Denon AH-DX000)。今年早些时候,但 Denon宣布停产D-X000系列,整个Hifi界哀声一片——原因很简单,市场上没有更好的选择。当Denon向市场交出D-X000的代替品时,Hifi界再次受伤了——新的产品线的音质,根本不能和D-X000系列相提并论,甚至连接近都谈不上。烧友很受伤。。。

Recently, the pendulum has begun to swing. First Logitech UE released the UE4000, UE6000, and UE9000 series of sealed headphones. All of which sound pretty darned good for the money. (As long as they were used in passive modes---the noise canceling features of the 6000 and 9000 are pretty bass heavy.) Then V-Moda released the M-100, which was a rocking good sealed headphone...for bassheads. But your average, ordinary, everyday headphone geek was still a bit bummed. The Logitech UEs didn't have quite the resolving power of high-end cans, and the M-100, while fun as hell, don't have the fidelity audiophiles desire for acoustic music.
而最近一段时间,钟摆终于动了起来,情况开始发生变化。最开始,罗技发布了UE4000, UE6000, and UE9000。这些耳机在他们各自的价位上,都有着极佳的声音表现(当然,这个结论基于他们的被动模式;主动防噪模式下,UE6000和9000重音被过度强化了)。紧接着,Vmoda发布了M-100,一个十分摇滚,十分拉轰,十分好听的封闭式耳机。。。对低音爱好者而言。但是对于你们这些普通耳机发烧青年来说,情况仍然不容乐观。对于高端耳机而言,UE的新产品缺乏足够的解析度;而M-100虽然很tm带劲,但对于轻口一点的音乐却显得不解风情,也不适合用于严肃听音。

Well...take heart! The new Sennheiser Momentum is a strike right down the middle, and does a lot more right than just delivering good sound. This is the headphone many have been waiting for.
呃。。。现在听好了,森海塞尔新推出的Momentum刚刚好填补了上面提到的空白,并且,更加令人欣喜的是,它还不仅仅是给你好的声音那么简单,总体而言,这就是我们一直以来等待的那枚耳机。

Styling
设计

Simple is so good...when it's done well. A simple headband arch with ear capsule that slide on the arms has been done many times. But never so tastefully, in my opinion, and never quite so comfortably. These are very elegant and understated looking cans, very adult.
简约就是美。。。尤其是当简得恰到好处的时候。一个耳机支架,两个耳机单元——所有的耳机几乎都可以这么描述,但是从来没有那个耳机将这个简单的结构做的这么充满品味而又不失舒适。总体而言,Momentum是一副非常有品味,非常低调并且非常适合成年人的耳机。

The headband itself is a thin but sturdy brushed stainless steel arch with a slightly warm tint. A handsome real leather pad/cover is sewn over the top of the arch, which includes a modest but appropriate pad. Small metal name badges ("Sennheiser" on one side, "Momentum" on the other) are affixed to the ends of the leather headband with four flathead Torx screws, which securely capture the wire that goes between the top of the two earpieces and within the leather pad.
耳机支架是一副非常薄同时非常坚固的铁条,有着非常速度的色泽。支架上方是一段非常帅气的真皮头带,用料皮实,做工精细,并且带有一个很浅的垫子。两个金属铭牌(一个写着Sennheiser,一个写着Momentum)镶在皮质头带在两侧。用于镶嵌铭牌的四个铁钉也颇具质感,并且很好地将耳机单元连接线固定在了头带里。

The capsules are a made of high quality, glass fiber filled plastic, and are a lovely semi-gloss deep bronze color. The earpads are also leather. The overall impression is warm and brown, a perfect match for whiskey and cigars. Again, very adult.
耳机单元的外壳采用的是高质量的玻璃纤维填充塑料,整体色泽呈一种非常低调非常骚的哑光咖啡色。耳机垫也是真皮的。整体而言,Momentum给人的感觉是温暖和深棕,是威士忌与雪茄的完美伴侣,这再次印证了我前面的观点——低调而成熟。

I've got a couple of gripes though. While I enjoy the brown color scheme, I think the brown of the carry case is pretty gross. I'd like to see a second color option in black and grey. Pulling off a good looking product in shades of brown is quite a trick---and I think Sennheiser has done so here---but I think a black, gray, and silver version would really pop.
当然,我对Momentum的设计也有一些抱怨。虽然我很喜欢整体的棕色设计,但是那个棕色的随身包实在是...太tm大了。另外,我也很乐于看到森海塞尔退出黑色或者灰色款的Momentum。设计一款棕色的产品,并且使其很好看是一件很不容易的事——很显然,森海的设计师做到了——但我认为黑色和银色的版本同样会引人注目。

I also think the ear capsules are just a tad boring, and would benefit from a bit of stainless steel trim to resonate with the headband. However, being a critic allows me to make comments like this without any real effect. I'd bet Sennheiser had something like that on the drawing board at some point, but axed it in order to make the $349 price point---and if that was so, I think I'd have to agree with them. These are very good looking cans, my comments notwithstanding.
我同样认为,耳机单元外壳有一些令人失望。如果将材质换成耳机支架那样的金属,情况会好很多。当然,作为一个单纯的批评者,我可以做出这样的评论而不顾及具体实施中的问题。事实上,我倾向于认为森海的工程师在设计Momentum的时候,一定有过这样的打算,只是最后出于价格或者其他方面的这种考虑,采用了现有的设计——如果情况是这样,我会赞同森海的做法。总体而言,Momentum是一副外观很出色的耳机,无须冗述。

Comfort
舒适度

Theoretically, lighter headphones should be more comfortable, but in practice it's not quite so easy. As headphones become lighter they tend to become less durable, and will have fewer moving parts that allow for adjustments and swivels that aid in providing a good fit. Many very lightweight headphones tend to be uncomfortable due to poor fit, or may move too easily around on your head giving a poor sense of security while moving vigorously.
理论上,越轻的耳机,应该越舒适;然而实际情况往往与之相悖。原因在于:耳机越轻,意味着耐操度直线下降,并且可以调节的机关也会越来越少(这些微调机关往往对舒适佩戴有举足轻重的作用)。一些非常轻的耳机往往会因为难以调节或者佩戴不稳固而使得佩戴舒适度大打折扣。

The Momentum is very lightweight (177grams (w/o cable) vs. 293 for UE6000, 232 for Sony MDR-1R, 284 for V-Moda M-100, 334 for Denon AH-D5000), and Sennheiser appears to have made some very subtle and important design decisions that result in a very comfortable wearing experience...for many, but not all. By most any measure, the Momentum is a small headphone, which is good because it keeps the weight down, but not so good if you've got big ears. My head is slightly larger than average size (23.5" vs. 22.5" for the average male head), but my ears are just slightly smaller than average, which is 65mm from top to bottom. The inside dimensions of the Momentum earpads are 50mm X 35mm. That means there's 15mm of something that's got to give. Fortunately, while the outside of the ear cushions are leather, the inside circumference if the ear cushion is made of a very stretchy fine mesh knit fabric covering the soft memory foam that does provide quite a bit of give to accommodate the ear within the cushion. For me it was cozy, but very, very comfortable. But I have heard from many others online that claim the pads simply do not accommodate their ears, and who returned the Momentum due to poor fit.
Momentum的重量就非常轻(仅重177克。相比而言:293 for UE6000, 232 for Sony MDR-1R, 284 for V-Moda M-100, 334 for Denon AH-D5000)并且,森海的工程师尝试了一些非常巧妙而且重要的设计创新,最终使得轻量的Momentum获得了非常牛逼的佩戴舒适度。。。呃。。。对大部分人而言。为什么这么说呢?首先,无论从哪个角度而言,Momentum都是一副很小的耳机。这对于控制它的重量而言,当然是一件好事,但是对于耳朵较大的同志,这就是一个悲剧。我的脑袋比普通人稍大,但是我的耳朵偏小,从上到下长65mm。而Momentum耳机垫内部的尺寸为50mm X 35mm,这意味着有15mm的耳朵会支在外面。但是谢天谢地,Momentum的耳机垫的外部全部为柔软的真*羊皮,内衬为质地舒适的布料,内部材料是同样柔软舒适的记忆海绵。这样一来,我的耳朵边缘部分虽然会和耳机垫发生接触,但是我感觉非常,非常舒适。当然,我也在网上听到了一些关于Momentum耳机垫尺寸的抱怨,一些人甚至因为此退掉了它。

For reference, inside dimensions of UE6000 60mm X 37mm; Sony MDR-1R 59mm X 40mm; V-Moda M-100 57mm X 35mm; Denon AH-D5000 64mm X 42mm. Here's the weird thing, though, the Momentums didn't feel that much smaller than the others due to the very soft internal mesh of the earpad.
在这里做个比较,就耳机垫内部尺寸而言: UE6000 60mm X 37mm; Sony MDR-1R 59mm X 40mm; V-Moda M-100 57mm X 35mm; Denon AH-D5000 64mm X 42mm。可以看出他们都比Momentum大了一圈,但是奇怪的是,我觉得Momentum带在耳朵上的感觉并没有小那么多,这也许是因为它耳机垫所采用的非常轻柔的材料所致。

The other comfort issue I had was that it seemed like the top of the earpads clamped against my head with a bit more force than the bottom of the earpads. I found, after quite a bit of experimentation, that I was simply adjusting the earpieces too high on the headband. I was used to feeling a little more pressure on the top of my head from wearing heavier headphones, which lead me to misadjust the ear pieces slightly. Sennheiser wisely chose a continuous friction adjustment as opposed to one with detents. I found that when I adjusted the earpieces slightly too low it felt like the ear cushions were hanging on my ears, but the excessive clamping force at the top went away. When I adjusted the ear pieces in between these two positions everything fell into place nicely. The measure between too high and too low is a matter of just a millimeter or two. Care in making this adjustment spot on is rewarded with a very comfortable fit.
另一个在我试戴的过程中出现的问题是:我感觉耳机单元上部的压力比下部压力大,从而使得整个单元的覆盖不是很平衡(译者按:这个问题在我初期佩戴的时候也一直困扰着我)。再通过反复的实验之后,我发现其实原因很简单,我把耳机单元调的太靠上了。因为我习惯了那些笨重的大耳机,总是希望感觉到头带的压力,从而缓解耳机单元的重量,而这使得我错误地调试了Momentum单元的高度。森海的工程师非常天才地采用了无极阻尼式耳机单元调节方式(传统的耳机往往采用分段式调节)。我发现,当我把耳机单元调得很低,整个耳机垫完全挂在了我的耳朵上,但是上部的压力几乎完全消失了。而当我调节到过高与过低之间的一个合适位置时,整个佩戴感觉舒适极了。我前面提到的过高与过低,其实也就是几毫米之间的差距,而正是因为“无极阻尼式”调节的采用,使得我可以进行这样细微的调整,而这一切的回报让我十分满意:找准甜点之后的Momentum非常非常舒适。

To summarize: the Momentum is a very light and comfortable headphone, but they must be adjusted carefully, and your ears can't be too much larger than average size (70mm top to bottom is probably the max size ear for these headphones).
总体而言:Momentum是一副非常轻巧,非常舒适的耳机,但是需要仔细的调节。并且佩戴者的耳朵最好不要过大(耳长70mm应该是佩戴Momentum的极限)。
Features and Accessories
功能与配件

The Momentum comes with two cables. The iDevice compatible cable is 4.5" long and includes a handsome metal 3-button remote and a very cool adjustable angle 1/8" plug for insertion into your player or phone. I'm a big fan of V-Modas 45 degree angle plug, but I think the Momentum's plug edges it out as the coolest I've seen. A very nice touch.
Momentum随机包含两条线。一条长度为4.5"的水果线,该线拥有一个灰常拉风的金属三按钮线控和一个更加拉轰的可旋转1/8"耳机插头。我曾经是V-Modas家的45度插头的忠实粉丝,但是我认为Momentum的旋转插头将它秒出了翔,这毫无疑问是我见过的最酷的耳机插头设计。

The plain cable is about four inches longer then the iDevice cable and is terminated in a straight 1/8" connector with a body slender enough to reach through cover cases on smartphones and pads. Personally, if headphones are going to come with a second cable, I prefer that cable to be substantially longer than the one for use with mobile devices. An eight foot cable in the home or office provides much better mobility around the desk or kitchen while listening. Both cables attach to the headphones with a smaller 2.5 mm plug that includes a molded locking feature to secure it to the headphones.
而另一条普通线比水果线长了4英尺,配有一个普通1/8"直头。个人而言,我更喜欢耳机配备的第二根线能更长一点,以方便家用。两根线连接耳机单元的部分都不是标准的3.5mm接头,而是小了一圈的2.5 mm接头,并且带有旋转上锁功能。

Both cables are fairly thin and pliable, and resist cable-born noise. I've heard many Headphiles complain about thin pliable cables like this, preferring a heftier cable. I think this is a misguided opinion. Just because a cable is thin doesn't mean it's going to sound poor, and for today's use with portable devices of all kinds, a thin flexible cable is going to get in your way much less and have much less cable-born noise than a thicker, stiffer cable. A 1/8" to 1/4" adapter is also included.
两个线都比较细并且柔软,而且能够避免麦克风效应。我听到过许多烧友抱怨类似于这样的细软线,希望耳机都能随配粗壮的汉子线,我认为这是一个错误的观点。耳机线的粗细与它的传输的质量没有直接联系。并且,如果你是用于出街,更加柔软细小的线材显然更加便于携带,而且也能显著减少麦克风效应。另外,一个1/8"转 1/4"的转接头也是随机附送的。

A hard sided carry case is included. While the Momentum is a small headphone, it doesn't have any folding features that allow it to get smaller or thinner for storage and transport. The case for them is therefore fairly large...quite a bit larger than the carry cases for other headphones in this category. It's also, to my eyes, a rather unseemly milk chocolate brown color, having little redeeming design value in terms of it's bulbous shape. On the other hand, it appears to be quite sturdily built with dual zippers, each having nice pulls attached. The interior is covered in medium brown velour shaped nicely to accommodate the headphones, and will allow you to store the headphones without having to remove the cable---a rare feature these days. There is also a cable well with a cover that Velcros into place.
另一个引人瞩目的配件这是那个硬梆梆的便携收纳盒了。Momentum是一副很小的耳机,但是它并不具备任何折叠旋转的设计,所以这个“便携”收纳盒相当巨型。。。其他主打便携的耳机所配的收纳盒都只能算孙子辈。并且,在我看来,这个大盒子采用了一种非常不体面的牛奶咖啡混合棕(译者按:WHY?难道是我俗了?我很喜欢那个盒子的颜色啊。。。);另外,由于其怪异的形状,这个巨大的箱子也几乎不具备可兑换性。当然,好的一方面,这个箱子看起来十分坚固,并且配有两个非常酷的拉链提手。箱子内部的颜色与耳机颜色十分合称,并且难能可贵的是,这个箱子允许你不拔耳机线就将耳机进行收纳——这在其他便携耳机收纳箱上可不常见。另外,箱子里还体贴的设计了一个小空间用于第二条线和1/4"转接头。

After thinking about it for a while, I've begun to think a somewhat ugly carry case might be a good thing. It may be somewhat less attractive to those that might pilfer your beloved headphones...and believe me, after hearing these headphones for any period of time, they will be beloved.
在我思考了一番之后,我认为这丑陋的收纳箱也有其好的一面。。。那就是它不会喧宾夺主,偷走了你对耳机本体的爱。。。而且,请相信我,如果你用心听了这个耳机一段时间,你一定会爱上她。

Yeah, let's talk about that, turn the page for sound quality evaluation.
好了,现在就让我们来谈谈我是怎么爱上这个耳机的吧。。。

Sound Quality
音质

Man, oh man, oh man, these headphones sound really good! Right about here a whole lot of people will expect me to say something like "these sound really good for a sealed headphone" or "these sound really good but aren't quite audiophile grade." Well, I'm not going to do it. These sound really good...no, really, really good, period. Okay, they don't have open airy highs like a well amped HD 600 or HD 800, but the bass on the Momentum is substantially better, and the treble, though not airy and open, is neither veiled nor shrill. And, okay, the bass is not as tight and deep as the Audeze LCD-2, but the soundstage is wider. Any serious headphone audiophile will be happy to rattle off the things that are wrong with just about any "Audiophile" headphone out there, and at some point we have to admit that being an audiophile headphone is just as much about not doing anything wrong as it is about doing particular things very right. And that's the thing about the Momentums, while they do everything very, very well, they do nothing stupendously great. I do think these are audiophile headphones, though, because I'm an audiophile and I love the music the Momentums deliver.
春哥哟,汉子哟,元芳哟,这个耳机听起来灰常,灰常,灰常棒。我想,到了这个地步,很多人都在等着我搬出这样的句子“作为一个封闭式耳机而言,它的音质很牛逼”或者“他们听起来很牛逼,但并没有到发烧的级别”。。。呃。。。我今天不打算用这样的句子。我想说的是“这个耳机就是听起来灰常牛逼,不,是灰常,灰常,灰常牛逼”句号。好吧,我承认,她的高音或许并没有像良好驱动下的HD 600 或HD 800 那般空灵,但是低音却显著比他的两个开放式兄弟强,而他的高音虽然不是那么通透与开阔,但也绝对不浑浊或者刺耳;她的低音或许没有LCD-2之流那般有力紧致,但是她的声场更加开阔。Any serious headphone audiophile will be happy to rattle off the things that are wrong with just about any "Audiophile" headphone out there(译者按:该句不好理解,求指导),而且,在某种程度上,我们必须承认一个所谓的“发烧级别”的高端耳机,更在乎的是“在各方面都不犯错”而并非“在某方面尤为突出”。而这恰恰就是Momentum的特点所在。她在各方面都做得尽善尽美,同时在单项表现上并不突出。我毫无犹豫地认为Momentum是一个“发烧”级别的耳机,我自己是一个忠实的发烧友,而我非常享受Momentum给我带来的音乐。

Generally speaking, I'd characterize the Momentum as a slightly warm sounding headphone, which lacks that last bit of clarity and openness one can find in an open-backed headphone. The bass is full-bodied, punchy, and well extended, but does lack that last bit of tightness that can be heard on planar magnetic headphones. I would not call this a bass accentuated headphone and find the bass to mids balance excellent.
整体而言,我会将Momentum划为偏暖声阵营,而这也就是说,与开放耳机相比,它缺乏那最后的一点清晰度和开阔性。Momentum的低音丰满,有力,延展良好,同样,与平板耳机相比,她欠缺那一点的紧致。我不会将Momentum归为重音强化的类别,我认为Momentum重音到中频的过度十分优异。

The midrange is wonderfully well behaved, clearly representing the characteristic timbre of acoustic instruments and the human voice. The upper mid-range to treble transition in the presence region can be problematic with headphones, and the Momentums handle this area quite well, deftly delivering harmonic overtones, the throatiness of vocals, and the breathiness of reeds in well proportioned measure. When compared to a headphone like the HD 600, the Momentum does give just a hint of sealed headphone congestion relative to an open design.
Momentum的中频表现十分出色,非常清晰准确地再现了乐器的音色和人声的质感。高段中频与高频过渡的部分,是耳机非常容易出错的频段,而Momentums在这里表现的非常出色(译者注:这一点我的评测里也重点谈了,印象很深刻),完美地表现出了谐波泛音,颤音质感,齿音控制得也非常出色。当然,与HD600这样的开放式耳机相比,Momentum的确具有一些封闭式耳机不可避免的拥挤感。

The treble response is slightly laid back but very responsive. Cymbal hits and brushwork on drums is clean and fairly natural sounding, though I do detect a hint of something slightly artificial in the treble---just a tad of glare or splashiness in the sound. I don't want to overstate this however, I hate harsh and piercing treble and I would not characterize the Momentum as having these problems in the least. I very much like the overall treble balance of these cans.
在高频响应方面,有一些靠后,但整体而言是非常敏感的。拨片与钹声非常清晰自然(译者按:这一点,我同样印象深刻),需要指出,我感觉到Momentum的高音在某些时候显得有些做作——只是很轻微地(译者注:我想这应该就是论坛里某大佬对于Momentum的负面评价的源头)。我并不想过分强调这一问题,我个人十分厌恶刺耳而虚假的高音,而我不认为Momentum高音的一点瑕疵会使他落入这一范畴。整体上,我还是十分欣赏Momentum的高音表现。

Left to right imaging is quite good but image depth is a bit shallow. The dynamics and punch of the Momentum is quite good, nicely balancing both big dynamic hits and resolving the subtle textures of the music.
从左至右的声场非常不错,而垂直的声场相对比较狭小。Momentum的动态与瞬态都非常不错,在大动态的气场与歌曲细微处的演绎之间取得了很好的平衡 (译者注:在我的评测中,对这一点我用Damien rice的i remember 进行了详细说明,Momentum的确很出色)。

Bottom line: while I've heard headphones that do some things better, I'm not sure I've ever heard a headphone that does so much so well.
底线:我听过的耳机里,有一些在某方面会超过Momentum,但是我认为我从没听过一个耳机能够在各方面都做得如此出色。

Isolation and Portability
隔音与便携性

The Momentum isolates from outside noise quite well and will serve city commuters reasonably well in loud environments. With about 22 Ohms impedance and very good efficiency, these headphones will play very well from portable devices.
Momentum的隔音效果十分出色。可以胜任日常通勤使用。而其22Ohm的阻抗,使其可以非常轻松被随身设备所驱动。

Summary
总结

Let me get my one gripe out of the way, these cans are slightly small for circumaural headphones, and folks with larger than average ears may want to test fit a pair before committing to a purchase. Aside from that...
首先让我先把一个主要的意见放在前面:作为一个耳罩式耳机而言,Momentum的耳罩有一些偏小。对于耳朵偏大的人士而言,最好在购买之前进行试戴。而除此以外。。。

The Momentum is simply one of the best balanced headphone offerings I've ever experienced. They're very good looking, very good sounding, have excellent isolation, are easily driven from portable players, and are supremely comfortable. This is an ideal headphone for home, office, and listening on the move, but its sound is so good that I'll happily recommend it to audio professionals and audiophiles for all but the most demanding applications.
简单地讲,Momentum是我尝试过的最佳耳机之一。他有着非常拉风的外观,非常牛逼的声音,非常出色的隔音,非常良好的驱动性,以及超级舒适的佩戴。这是一个理想的日常使用型耳机(包括家用,办公室与日常通勤),并且,由于其声音非常平衡,我非常乐意将它推荐给音频专业人士与发烧友作为严肃听音的设备。

The Sennheiser Momentum is going up on the "Wall of Fame" as the best sealed headphone for general purpose uses.
森海塞尔Momentum荣获我“荣誉墙”上的全目的型最佳封闭式耳机称号。

最后附上各种测试频线图:
(这部分Tyll也有进行文字说明,但撸主不是专业听音人士,揽不了这个瓷器活,把原文放到下面,可供参考)

Raw frequency response plots show a headphone with few peaks and vallies in the treble response and little in the way of change in the seal in the lows. This headphone should be fairly stable in its sound with any positional changes on the ear.
Compensated frequency response shows only mild deviation from flat from 10Hz to 2kHz. This is quite a good showing. Treble response from 5kHz to 15kHz is remarkably flat, though probably 3-5dB lower than what I suppose perfectly neutral would be. None the less, the lack of peaks and vallies in the treble is quite unusual and I would assume positive. It's interesting to note the deep notch at 4.5kHz. I wonder what roll it plays...Sennheiser engineers don't do things for no good reason?
30 Hz square wave shows very good shape, probably the best I've seen for a sealed headphone. The slight bowing of the square wave top and the rise in THD below 100Hz indicates a slight lack of bass tightness. This is still and excellent result for a sealed headphone, however.
The 300Hz square wave shows a slightly slow rise time, but nicely controlled first overshoot. Some fairly modest ringing of the headphones can be seen after the first overshoot, and in the nicely shaped but also slightly ringing impulse response. These probably indicate the slight glare heard in listening tests, but also show that the problem is fairly minor compared to many headphones.
The impedance plot shows a fairly constant roughly 23 Ohm impedance over the frequency response range. The phase response is likewise well behaved. Isolation is somewhat above average for a headphone of this type. These factors coupled with 22mVrms required for 90dBspl make this a fairly ideal portable headphone.
These measures indicate to me that the Sennheiser engineering team were hitting on all twelve cylinders when they designed these cans. This is evidence of a mature engineering group who know exactly what they're on about.
=======================
全文完,谢谢~

Sennheiser_Momentum_Photo_Main.jpg
Sennheiser_Momentum_Photo_InCase.jpg
Sennheiser_Momentum_Photo_PlugAngle.jpg
Sennheiser_Momentum_Graphs_All.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 01:51