-注册-
查看: 7477|回复: 0

【PK2 vs K319】翻译其中一段老外对K319音质的评价

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-28 21:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 上海市徐汇区
原文地址 http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/454023/akg-k319-beats-pk2

翻译的其中原文一部分:
Sound

Speed and instruments separation are terrific, I can not imagine any music piece may congest K319, either it is orchestra crescendo, speed metal, symphonic metal or psy trance. Yes, K319 lacks some micro details and harmonics comparing to higher competitors, but it also free of any kind of veil - its clarity is absolute and unsurpassed by any other earbud.

Soundstage is pretty wide for earbuds, outside of your head, though yields in depth to the top Yuins starting from OK2 and above. Add precise instruments placement here and you would be most likely pleased with K319 imaging capabilities.

Tonality is slightly dry, frequency response is pretty even, though some may call it bass-light when fit is improper. The only minor peak I discovered is located somewhere in upper mids/lower highs and is rather a feature than disadvantage. In general, K319 shows no preference to any particular frequency range or musical instrument; it is quite impartial and adds little coloration.

Bass impact is from modest to neutral, depth is good and quality is excellent. Mids are distinctive and slightly dry, electric guitars are very welcome, voices are very clear while lack warmth and decay. Highs are a bit accentuated while not extended well, so they are presented well though in some simplistic manner. At the same time I did not notice any harshness or sibilance with K319.

All genres sound well with K319, those fast paced or imaging demanding benefit (say trance). I can not call K319 musical or analytical, fun or lifeless; it is rather objective and transparent - very clean window to the music made of the somewhat cool-tinted glass.

Sensitivity is high; amplification does not improve the sound. Inline volume control alters the sound, making it softer and more delicate if partially closed. I prefer it in position “one mark below the max”.

以下为翻译:

声音

速度和乐器的分离度令人感到恐怖,我无法想象有哪种音乐能够使K319声音拥挤,不管是管弦乐的高潮、速度金属(?)、交响金属或者迷幻trance。没错和高档耳塞相比K319的确缺乏一些微小的细节和谐波泛音,但它绝对不会有蒙上薄纱的感觉——它的清澈对于其他耳塞来说是绝对的、不可凌驾的。

声场对于耳塞来说相当宽阔,出了你的头颅,纵深接近宇音从OK2开始的往上的型号的水平。K319的结像能力能够给你提供精确的乐器定位。

音色稍微有些干,频响非常棒,不过如果戴不好可能会称它为没下半身。被我发现的频响上唯一的小峰在中频偏上高频偏下的位置,不过这更像是一种声音特点而非缺点。总体来说K319没有特别偏向某种乐器或某个频段;非常平衡而稍有染色。

低频冲击力度在温和至中等的范围,下潜不错质感完美。中频很有特色稍有点干,电吉他非常棒,嗓音非常清晰不过缺乏温暖和残响(Decay翻译为残响不知对不对?)。高频很显眼不过延展不大好,所以呈现得虽然不错但有些直白。尽管如此我没注意到K319有什么刺耳或齿音存在。

各种类型音乐K319听起来都不错,不管快节奏的或需要想象力的(Trance)(这句话真不知道是不是这么翻译)。我无法称K319为乐感派或解析派,无法称它是生动的或是机械的;它更倾向于客观和透明—— 一扇由冷色调玻璃制成的干净的窗户反映着音乐。

灵敏度高;放大器并不能提升其音质。音量控制器能够改变声音,如果音控开一半能够使声音更加柔软精美。我倾向于开在“最大音量往下一格”的位置。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 00:30